C.C. - Out of Character Chat

I replied. Sorry it took so long i really am. Life is being a busy bumble bee for me but i will be abloe t0 pump out another reply if i can tonight based if someone replies tonight before i get home

@Zer0

One piece is the best selling Manga and i think most watched Anime. Its the best. I was watching the anime until i was introduced to the manga. OMG!!!!! THINGS ARE THICK!!!!!!!! 

@Zer0  @tammynorthland

@Zer0 sorry for not being active but my Wi-fi has been out for a few days and I've been trying to catch up on school work. But I may be able to post on Wednesday.

Well he did some vigorous training for three years until he went bald. Even the manga is leaving us in suspense. And who is Class S Rank 1?

@Zer0

@tammynorthland, the device is the mech's torso where the torso is and the cargo hold on its back. It's as big as an ordinary 25 ft. Mech, just heavier with the cargo hold.

@Beowulf @CkSmalling @Zer0 @Abdel featherfall enjoy this post everyone. I tagged everyone to get feed back. I feel it was a bit rushed. But i wanted to cut out boring parts and make it fast paced yet a good flow to it as well. It felt really good to type. and the busterius is a formidable opponent. THANKS GUYS

I had a nice long post I was gonna paste in and get it done tonight since I'm off work.. I have to Nix more than half of it now.. Gonna be a bit longer.

@Zer0

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to say that i am not dead/kidnapped. I had three cats since Monday and i have a research and immunology presentation tomorrow and Friday. I will post either tomorrow or Friday.

@Zer0

@Zer0 @CkSmalling @Abdel featherfall @Beowulf @LordPicklesworth

I apologize for my bit shorter than usual post. I wanted to post bigger meatier post for the busterius battlecrusier but im trying to peace everything together to make it more suspenseful and cliffhanging rather than action packed. This also has been a tough time lately as every single night ive been going out or working or getting ready for bed for work the next morning so sometimes i just cant do a big reply right away and other times i have A TOUGHEr time donating time to push out a post even a quick one. Now that being said ive also had writers block lately and have been havig a hard time to get motivated to work on my rps but i feel back in the groove so i should be ok now :)

-harley

@Zer0 @CkSmalling @Abdel featherfall @Beowulf @LordPicklesworth

I apologize for my bit shorter than usual post. I wanted to post bigger meatier post for the busterius battlecrusier but im trying to peace everything together to make it more suspenseful and cliffhanging rather than action packed. This also has been a tough time lately as every single night ive been going out or working or getting ready for bed for work the next morning so sometimes i just cant do a big reply right away and other times i have A TOUGHEr time donating time to push out a post even a quick one. Now that being said ive also had writers block lately and have been havig a hard time to get motivated to work on my rps but i feel back in the groove so i should be ok now :)

-harley

Tis' fine, Harley. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back