C.C. - Out of Character Chat

:) btw are you having trouble getting on rpnation? Cuz i am on my phone right now but i cant get on with my computer

Attention everyone. I will read and scxept Chara sheets today throughout. I also will be postponing the start of the rp until tomorrow due to my vacation I took taking up a bit more time than I thought. Tag me in the epilogue posts and you can finish by tonight your tales. Then we will begin the next rp. I just need to get caught up on all the Chara sheets and reading and shit. This new update looks really good so far and I'll be replying and tagging everyone

What age should Connor be? What would it be? Early graying, runs in the family, but that's about it. And since he's from the last chapter you'd think he'd be one of the older characters this chapter. Hmmm, forty something? Just thinking out loud.

Last edited:
I'll post my Chara sheet tomorrow cuz it's still in brainstoring then open up the first post remember everyone will be in their own professions or military divisions. Male may or may not be applicable dependin on what I decide

@Killorkiller @CkSmalling @Abdel featherfall @Orpheus @Beowulf @LordPicklesworth

ok everyone the rp has started. If you have not submitted your chara sheets you may post them and start writing once i accept them. anyone else who has not been accepted because i told them to make changes make your cahnges and feel free to reply now. I will be posting once a cycle has gone through. Everyone may start the rp with their own stories or tales that will open us up to our charas and their personalities. This rpo is going to start off action or peace or lore. however you want to begin the rp. now this being said i will also be posting a interest thread to get more players.

Feel free to make your charas and mine as well all be linked somehow or even we can meet as time goes on our first mission is a prologue to introduce the players how i did into the rp. everyone can manage their plots in the beggining and i will begin reading and working to merge everything together. I will contact you all occ or pm to work together on it all ideas on how we can link our charas may be shared here

@Randomizderp

Last edited:
Connor McKinley will be doing a routine inspection and examination of the small town, the name of which I can't remember currently. He's got to get away from the desk every now and again and stretch his legs.

manchine. We shall have you stop by to question some of the civilians in which you know someone like Gears. Who in turn links us into grey Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

i really like that idea. however this town is small and considered worthless in the eyes of the world so have a good reason to come there. In fact
What is his specific job title entail?

Things like tracking the movement of potentially dangerous animals. As best as they can anyways. And groups are easier to track then just one. Basically anything that's sharkwolf pack dangerous or greater, with varying degrees of responses. Like for example if a sharkwolf pack gets a bit to close to a town they'd just tell the civilians to grab their guns and shoot at the things. But if lyasaurs are coming through then the military would be called in to re-direct them. But as I'm already typing up what it is Connor's going to be, nothing major is happening (Some fluff has been added). As I've written, he's been in some meeting or another to talk about a whole lot of nothing.

And Manchine is an experiment city full of law breakers, they got to go and keep the peace as well as see how they're doing. It's bad procedure to do an experiment and only record what the end result is. Much better to keep track of what's happening while the experiment is happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back