C.C. - Out of Character Chat

perhaps lysaur vqalley the main U.S. city would work great its about a 4 day scout ride out over the mountains to get to manchine. So that would be prominent for everyone to begin meeting and such. Gears made first contact with another chara which ill be able to toss into play later. The next post ill write tonight and yes its gonna be long again but it will finish the battle and create suspense

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Killorkiller Killorkiller

Yeah, Minos (the creature my character owns/controls whatever) was a reward for doing a side mission. We killed Godzilla and it had eggs so we took 'em and hatched 'em. And that's where Minos came from.

View that ability as a make it or break it kind of ability. Where you either accomplish the mission or win the battle, or your mech is ruined. Sometimes you win and your mech is ruined, making it unusable for the rest of the mission.

Simple for Connor. Sleeping, gunshots wake him up, he has the ca-hones to go and see what the shooting is all about. He sees Gears, brief stand off between Connor, Gears, and Grey followed by an explanation and suddenly, boom, they know each other and Connor is all caught up and a part of the current time line. If it makes things easier I give you my permission to bunny, puppet, or god mode (whatever you want to call it) my character up until the point he comes onto the same time line.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda perhaps that idea will work however. I could also flashback post to have gears talk to grey about Connor and what was going on that way grey was familiar with the situation...

it will stir up the pot a little bit. i need to do more brainstormin on some other factors coming up here. Perhaps not all our charas should meet at this point and i can start submissions that wont be very long tha will familiarize players with each other if everyone thinks thats a good idea. Or i will continue with my original plan

A couple of us are using old characters from the previous campaign here in the same RP like Beowulf and myself so we of course still have a lot of the perks and upgrades we earned... Also Soviet Panda Soviet Panda tammynorthland tammynorthland I had Alerius meet up with Connor. Just ran into him on his way to a hotel//lodgings.. Feel free to move Alerius where you need to as well.

I suddenly have the great urge to have Connor, now startled by the sudden appearance of an arm around his shoulders, turn around and land a punch to one of the kidneys.

I'll be honest, I have no clue what to do beyond have Connor react to Alerius. I'm guessing you want us all to, maybe in the next few posts or so, have it so it's the next day and all that. But that's about where my thinking ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back