C.C. - Out of Character Chat

InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

if you wish once this barfight closes up and leads into the next scene we can move your chara to a point where she is investigating some abandonned mines where there has been notes of suspicious creature activity or whatnot? That way we can meet possibly. Or you can wait until the mission ends and meanwhile i can start a small mission with you? i dont want you feeling left out

Yea, I was just doing a prologue to get into character, and to show that she is in fact new to the field and such. I think she'd be found investigating abnormal creature activity, so once yalls bar fun ends it'll be a way to make contact with you guys.

i just tagged you in my newest post it will have to do with going after the cannement but this means your more than welcome to meet us in the field which will be the best because we will be going off the tracker. InsaneAsylum InsaneAsylum

Coolio, I'll start working on a post later that involves my character getting involved with y'all and the freedom fighters.

I have been absent for some time now, i already have my Pre-made character up so i can try get back on my feet quickly. im very sorry for this dissaperance

Users who are viewing this thread