• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐˜ฝ๐™ž๐™จ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™จ ;; ๐˜ผ ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ช๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐˜ฟ๐™ง๐™–๐™ข๐™–!

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• D
    rama

directed by sunshineysoul sunshineysoul and @nova

drama, cooks, waiters, service-industry, gossip, found family

don't let the door hit you on the way out.

get cookin

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.แƒฆ

thank you guys so much for your interest!! Nova and i are hella excited for this ((:

just letting you all know, in the "rules" tab of the ic post, the ooc link takes you to our temporary ooc thread. i think i forgot to mention it originally in the rules, but once characters are accepted, the main ooc will be on discord!

Not this showing up after I binged the second season of The Bear

I am of wanting as me writing with you as Buttered Biscuits such of writing. c :

I actually must resist joining as I am busy, though I hope your roleplay is awesome!

hey everyone! just a reminder for the ooc thread (linked in the original post), it's serving as the main line of communication before applications are accepted. hope to see you over there!

Hello everyone! Nova and myself are opening up Buttered Biscuits to new applicants! If you'd like to come join us, you'll be just in time for our Halloween Festival skip!
CS and ooc threads are linked throughout this thread, but if you have difficulty finding them, don't hesitate to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back