• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bury Me in Satin

_amaranth_

...coffee_addict...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
BURY ME IN SATIN
A REUNION ROLE PLAY
it was always us vs. the world
  • the plot
    Life has this funny way of playing with you. You go through it, think high school was the hardest time of your life and then it hits you. Real life. College ends at some point as well and then it’s just you and no one else. You promise your high school friends to keep in touch, you all write hearty messages in the yearbook to each other and cry as you all hug goodbye after the graduation. At first, you talk a lot, you share messages and phone calls, you stalk each other’s social media and are genuinely happy for every small success. And as the years go by, you just...stop. Suddenly, you all are adults, your lives have changed. You might have built a successful business, got married, had kids but then again, there is a slight possibility that your life just went to hell. And no one knows. Certainly not any of your old friends. Until one day, when you open your mailbox and find a letter from someone you really didn’t expect to hear from…

Dear friend,

I know we have not been in touch for some time now. But know, I have missed you immensely and I have regretted every single day we didn’t talk. Whatever happened to us? We used to be so tight together and yet, here we are, like a group of strangers all over the world.

If you’re reading this letter, it means I haven’t handled it well. It’s almost funny, you know. I’m sitting here, writing this for you and out of all people I could be talking to, I want you to know. You were one of the people who made my days so much better. High school was great and you were one of six reasons why. I only woke up in the morning to meet you and knew that you, guys, will give me yet another great day. So again I ask, whatever happened to us?

So, you ask, why am I writing now, right? Easy. I just want you to remember. Remember the time we spent together, remember the people, remember the fun. And reach out. Please, reach out to the others and do what we all should have done such a long time ago. Meet. Remember the lake house we used to spend two weeks together every summer? I want you to go there. And relive everything we loved so much. I will not get the chance to see you again. But if this letter helps to get the old gang back together, I will rest in peace.

With all the love,
    Theresa ♥

The RP takes place 5 years after high school. Six friends all get the same letter from the seventh, very concerning, not clearly stating what she was going to do. And then, a few days later, all of them discovered that she had taken her life. All of these people return back to Springshill for the funeral of Theresa Zabielski, their friend and the glue, holding the whole group together. They were a group of all kinds, people, who seemingly didn’t have anything in common. And yet, they were the best friends during high school. Now they are going to meet again. And they are supposed to fulfill the last wish of their friend. But will they be able to ignite the old spark of friendship? Will they be able to get through their old drama and issues of their current lives? Only time will tell…

I
II
III
IV
coded by incandescent

Last edited:
I might be interested but how flexible/creative control do we have over the roles? I mean, can we make some changes? For example, for the quarterback role, which I am eying for myself, does their life have to be exactly as its described? 👀

Okay sweet! I'll do that when I've compiled a solid idea. For now, i'mma just lay down my interest for the quarterback role! 😊

this certainly looks interesting~! buuut my two male roles of choice (slacker and quarterback) seem to have been taken already. i was wondering if the roles were gender-locked? the it girl seems to be my next choice except i have no idea how to play a female character 😅

this certainly looks interesting~! buuut my two male roles of choice (slacker and quarterback) seem to have been taken already. i was wondering if the roles were gender-locked? the it girl seems to be my next choice except i have no idea how to play a female character 😅

Hey! We'll be happy to have you. But the last role we are looking for is the Class Clown, would you be interested in taking that? :)

ì was about to say id go for the class clown but since im really bad at being a clown-type person i think ill do a "on stage, he's your stereotypical class clown; off-stage, he's a bundle of hard sarcasm".
if that's okay with you guys 😅

Go ahead and make your sheet, we'd love to see what you can come up with! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back