• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bunny's 1st Annual Holiday Festivity

Nekoshu: -Still nibbling on a cookie, and witnesses the new arrivals, and seeing the woman heading right their way towards the table. Raises a hand in greeting- Heyo
"Heya, welcome to this... Party thing. Help yourself to any and/or all the snacks. There's a theoretically infinite supply of them." The Demon Dragon greets Monokera.

• images-6-jpg.319804

As I was just preparing to stu-I mean, gently take as many cupcakes as could fit in my hands, someone greeted me. I turned around seeing this cat person nibling on a cookie and my jaw dropped (alongside all the cupcakes I was already holding).
    "A kitty!" I jumped towards the cat person to embrace it in a tender hug. Sis always said I shouldn't hug kitties like that, less their necks be broken, but if it was a cat person it should be fine, right? And so adorable too! Yet, just as I thought things couldn't get any better, this other person shows up, saying something that made my eyes "glow" more than the stars in the sky. "INFINITE?!"
    That meant....
    That meant...

I COULD HAVE ALL THE SNACK I WANTED!!!!!
    I found myself jumping up and down in glee, still holding the cat in embrace if I managed to catch them in the first place.

Interacting with: Daisie Daisie Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

"Well, I am strong. That doesn't make my magic any easier. I went through literal Hell to get to where I am, so back up, bud. Anything else you need?"
"No, that's it, guess I'll have to wait for someone withbwhat im looking for." I say to her.

"No, that's it, guess I'll have to wait for someone withbwhat im looking for." I say to her.
"A'ight. Good luck on your endeavor. I'm gonna grab some chips." Daisie waves lazily before heading back off towards the food table.

Daisie walks back, and raises an eyebrow as she passes by the human jumping up and down in excitement. She says nothing as she grabs a heaping bowlful of chips - far more than one serving size.

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Idea Idea

"Well, I suppose it was worth a try. I thank you for approaching my situation with such enthusiasm."

The Mechanist The Mechanist

"A'ight. Good luck on your endeavor. I'm gonna grab some chips." Daisie waves lazily before heading back off towards the food table.

Daisie walks back, and raises an eyebrow as she passes by the human jumping up and down in excitement. She says nothing as she grabs a heaping bowlful of chips - far more than one serving size.

"Well, I suppose it was worth a try. I thank you for approaching my situation with such enthusiasm."

The Mechanist The Mechanist
I smile up at her and sigh, "like I said, I'd help you in anyway I could."

I smile up at her and sigh, "like I said, I'd help you in anyway I could."
"Well, if you do not mind, I would like to introduce myself to the other guests. It was very nice to meet you, though I don't believe you stated your name, have you?"

"Well, if you do not mind, I would like to introduce myself to the other guests. It was very nice to meet you, though I don't believe you stated your name, have you?"
I nod my head, "of course, feel free to mingle, it is why we're here are we not? I am The Mechanist, though most just call my Mech, others call me Mechy, you can call me whatever you wish," I say to her with a smile. "I on the other hand need to refill my glass, it was a pleasure." I say standing up and bowing to her.

I nod my head, "of course, feel free to mingle, it is why we're here are we not? I am The Mechanist, though most just call my Mech, others call me Mechy, you can call me whatever you wish," I say to her with a smile. "I on the other hand need to refill my glass, it was a pleasure." I say standing up and bowing to her.
Eclipsi stands up, clasping their six-fingered hands over each other, and reaching their full 9 foot height. They bow back slowly. "It was a pleasure to meet you, Mechanist." And with that, they look around the room curiously, trying to find someone else to meet.

• images-6-jpg.319804

As I was just preparing to stu-I mean, gently take as many cupcakes as could fit in my hands, someone greeted me. I turned around seeing this cat person nibling on a cookie and my jaw dropped (alongside all the cupcakes I was already holding).
    "A kitty!" I jumped towards the cat person to embrace it in a tender hug. Sis always said I shouldn't hug kitties like that, less their necks be broken, but if it was a cat person it should be fine, right? And so adorable too! Yet, just as I thought things couldn't get any better, this other person shows up, saying something that made my eyes "glow" more than the stars in the sky. "INFINITE?!"
    That meant....
    That meant...

I COULD HAVE ALL THE SNACK I WANTED!!!!!
    I found myself jumping up and down in glee, still holding the cat in embrace if I managed to catch them in the first place.

Oh shoot... -Braces as I hear the all too familiar words- Pleasedon'tgrabmytail! -Is caught in a hug by the new arrival as Daisie informs them the food is unlimited. Now is caught whilst the girl is bouncing up and down with me in her grasp. -Gives Daisie a look very reminiscent of the black guy saying "HELP ME", still getting bounced and hugged by the girl- Hey mind calming down? -Speaks with a bounce to each word cuz... Well, ya know-

Oh shoot... -Braces as I hear the all too familiar words- Pleasedon'tgrabmytail! -Is caught in a hug by the new arrival as Daisie informs them the food is unlimited. Now is caught whilst the girl is bouncing up and down with me in her grasp. -Gives Daisie a look very reminiscent of the black guy saying "HELP ME", still getting bounced and hugged by the girl- Hey mind calming down? -Speaks with a bounce to each word cuz... Well, ya know-
Daisie stares at Neko for a few moments as they're being bounced up and down, contemplating her options. "A'ight, but you owe me for this."
She grabs Monokera firmly by the shoulders and growls loudly.

Daisie stares at Neko for a few moments as they're being bounced up and down, contemplating her options. "A'ight, but you owe me for this."

• images-6-jpg.319804

Awww, the kitty was so happy they were even trying to jump up and down with me! Why else would they be dancing in my arms? However, suddenly this creature approached me, and grabbed me by the shoulders. They looked like a dragon, but a little different? They roared at me while pressuring me on the shoulders, reminding of a ccertain litter of kitties I found once when going to town with my dad. I smiled.
    "Don't worry goat lizard, I've got lots of huggies for you too! Or maybe you're hungy? Hmmm... let's go with both!" Without giving anyone, not even myself, a chance to think, I grabbed some food from the table and shoved it towards the goat lozard's mouth, keeping one arms still wrapped around the kitty person, then I use my now free arms to reach out to embrace the would-be-dragon too.

Daisie stumbles backwards slightly as various food is shoved into her mouth, though her stumbling is halted quickly by being hugged by the human. With her head over Monokera's shoulder now, she spits the food down her back. "Unhand me before I rip out your vital organs, human!"

Idea Idea Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

Last edited:

• images-6-jpg.319804

Awww, the kitty was so happy they were even trying to jump up and down with me! Why else would they be dancing in my arms? However, suddenly this creature approached me, and grabbed me by the shoulders. They looked like a dragon, but a little different? They roared at me while pressuring me on the shoulders, reminding of a ccertain litter of kitties I found once when going to town with my dad. I smiled.
    "Don't worry goat lizard, I've got lots of huggies for you too! Or maybe you're hungy? Hmmm... let's go with both!" Without giving anyone, not even myself, a chance to think, I grabbed some food from the table and shoved it towards the goat lozard's mouth, keeping one arms still wrapped around the kitty person, then I use my now free arms to reach out to embrace the would-be-dragon too.

-Well, that all just happened, kinda surprising Daisie didn't bite the girl's hand off when that food was stuffed in it. But ewww... Down her back? Really?- Daisie? Calm down. Um, miss? Ya mind letting us go maybe? -Whilst speaking and watching Daisie I grab the shirt of the girl in case a magic escape is required.-

(Edit: Diddly-dun)

Last edited:
Daisie stumbles backwards as various food is shoved into her mouth, letting go of Monokera. Very quickly, she spits the food out onto the human intentionally, arming herself in both hands with knives. "What the Frisk is wrong with you?!"
(I assume Monokera failed to hug her too?)

-Well a lot just happened, at least he wasn't getting squeezed to death anymore but... Jumps between Daisie and the new father excitable girl. And first points to the new girl and speaks with a parent-like voice- You calm down, she's a Furred Dragon. -Then looks to Daisie- And you, put those knives away okay, it's a Christmas party for Christ's sake.
(Monokera didn't let go of you though, just kept yyou on one arm instead of two)

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Idea Idea [/QUOTE]

• images-6-jpg.319804

"Eh? Is this revenge for the other day? I didn't know goats could talk! I mean, until now... Or is it just the lizard goats that can talk?" I inquired, a bit disappointed, a little discomfortable on my back for some reason. I let the two animals go, looking down. "Sorry. I didn't meant to be rude. I guess Sis was right, maybe I should just not talk..."

With both arms, I litterally picked up entire trays of food like their whole was a baby elephant and headed to a corner where I could eat without bothering anyone.

Daisie hisses at Monokera as she walks away before glaring over at Neko. "You owe me a lot for that, that was way too much physical contact for my day." She grabs an extra fistful of chips and shoves them in her bowl before grumpily walking away to a corner to cool off.
Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

After a little while of wandering around an inspecting the various human fixtures, Eclipsi wanders up to the insect-like alien, who didn't seem to be interacting with anyone. The 9-foot tall alien offers a greeting through telepathy. "Many greetings to you! If I may ask, what might you be?"
Idea Idea

Nekoshu: Well... That could went better. -Mumbles as both of the people he had just recently been talking to roam off to eat in peace, now making the girl feel like that hurt yeah, and owing a Demonic Dragon was not good in any way. Sure a little was no problem, lots? No way. Sighs and grabs another cookie before going off to get a blanket and get comfy by the fire-

Devin: -Finally arrives and peeks through the doors to see a handful of beings inside, and one familiar one currently eating a cookie by the fire. Slips in and just watches people for a bit, debating who to talk to first-

After a little while of wandering around an inspecting the various human fixtures, Eclipsi wanders up to the insect-like alien, who didn't seem to be interacting with anyone. The 9-foot tall alien offers a greeting through telepathy. "Many greetings to you! If I may ask, what might you be?"

• I shook my head as suddenly a familiar buzz rang in my head and I realized I was receiving a message of some kind in it. What was this? Some kind of bad joke?
    "I am a mantid I'll have you know!" I complained to the creature. I stopped. I never saw anything like it before. "And.. same question to you..."

• I shook my head as suddenly a familiar buzz rang in my head and I realized I was receiving a message of some kind in it. What was this? Some kind of bad joke?
    "I am a mantid I'll have you know!" I complained to the creature. I stopped. I never saw anything like it before. "And.. same question to you..."
"We call ourselves the Sylen. It is interesting to meet a 'Mantid'!" Eclipsi compliments, jotting down a note or two. "Where are you from, may I ask?"

Nekoshu & Devin: -Spots Devin and waves him over, planning a little something. Once Devin reaches him, he starts to discuss the plan-

-Sees Nekoshu waving him over and heads towards him, sitting down close beside him and listening as he speaks- Are you serious? What if people don't wanna sing, and what are we even gonna sing?

-Nekoshu taps his chin in thought, and shrugs- I am serious, and I dunno what we'll sing but if they don't wanna, I'll let you in the blanket and we'll cuddle and sing. Sound good?

-Devin's eyes widen as he hears what he gets if no-one does join in once they figure out a song, and so he nods happily before the two begin to discuss songs to song-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back