• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bunny's 1st Annual Holiday Festivity

((Just sorta))

tumblr_messaging_p10l23pQMg1ttk65u_1280.jpg

Oh look, a rogue phantom boy has entered the party, bearing a backpack of unnecessary items and an overall "why am I here" aura. It's been a while since he's been to an actual Christmas party, so this is pretty interesting and new for him. He sets down his bag, sitting down and silently hoping nobody has noticed him because he's Raymond and that's what Raymonds do, I guess.

Meanwhile, a wild Fem enters as well, acting like she normally does by making a fucking beeline for the food, stuffing her face with everything with sugar in it, and sitting there, looking pretty damn cheerful.

(How do I jump in?)

(Just be like "Hey I walked through this door and POOF! I'm here at the party.")

Nekoshu & Devin: -Both still discussing songs with one another that they can sing-

Oh! What if we sing Hark are the Bells? We know a few good versions and you can magic up the music for it and we'll do the singing! -Devin speaks excitedly, thinking that'd be fun to sing- Or what about Jingle Bell Rock? We both like that one, and you have the perfect voice for it.

Yeah they're both good, but I mean... Jingle Bell Rock is kind of pointless to do when the only things those here are doing is eating or well sitting. -Nibbles on cookie more- And Hark are the Bells... Neither of us have a proper voice for it, the good versions we do know are sung by women.

-Devin crosses his arms and pouts- Spoilsport... Come on! Maybe if we sing JBR everyone will get a bit excited and more into the Christmas-y mood! -Now shaking Nekoshu by the shoulders- Come. On. Let's. Do. It!

Stahp sha-king me! Wait! -Raises a finger in the air- What if we sing Let it Snow? I always loved that song and it's nice. We can do that!

-Stops shaking him and listens, only to nod excitedly- Okay! So how do we wanna...

Just give me a little bit, I'll poof us up some stage and music, maybe a little fake snowfall, and we could sing it together I mean it'll probably sound good. -Gets up in blanket and looks for a place to put a tiny stage-

"We call ourselves the Sylen. It is interesting to meet a 'Mantid'!" Eclipsi compliments, jotting down a note or two. "Where are you from, may I ask?"
(sorry about the delay Daisie Daisie )

• img_3177-png.204111
    "You're jolting down notes, huh? You wouldn't mind I take a sample later, then, I hope?" My mandibules clicked, as I made this comment, before proceeding to answer the other insectoid's questions. "The Kingdom of Darvium or the hive within it, depending on how you count. I might invite back there, but, I imagine it'd make a bit of a...commotion if I did return. I've been out and about, seen a lot of things, collected even more... But I never so much as heard of a Skylen in my days. I would be fascinated to hear about your specifes. Or see things for myself."

Oh look, a rogue phantom boy has entered the party, bearing a backpack of unnecessary items and an overall "why am I here" aura. It's been a while since he's been to an actual Christmas party, so this is pretty interesting and new for him. He sets down his bag, sitting down and silently hoping nobody has noticed him because he's Raymond and that's what Raymonds do, I guess.

• konachan-com-68409-inubashiri_momiji-shameimaru_aya-touhou-png.179593
    Here I was, Shiiro Inubashiri, resident cannibal of Hell City stuffing my belly at a christmas party. If anyone were to read such a sentence, they might think I just murdered someone though. Nope, in reality I hadn't anyone here yet. I mean, it's christmas! Everyone deserves a nice gift. Besides, I had a girlfriend, and I'd wait for her to come so we could share later (not that she usually did want a share, but it feels nice to tease her by actually being polite, as much of a pain in the ass as that might be). suddenly I saw a familiar-looking boy approaching and I walked up to him, a chicken leg still popping out of my mouth.
    "Do Ioyu youb?" I inquired

TheHufflepuffRabbit TheHufflepuffRabbit

(sorry about the delay Daisie Daisie )

• img_3177-png.204111
    "You're jolting down notes, huh? You wouldn't mind I take a sample later, then, I hope?" My mandibules clicked, as I made this comment, before proceeding to answer the other insectoid's questions. "The Kingdom of Darvium or the hive within it, depending on how you count. I might invite back there, but, I imagine it'd make a bit of a...commotion if I did return. I've been out and about, seen a lot of things, collected even more... But I never so much as heard of a Skylen in my days. I would be fascinated to hear about your specifes. Or see things for myself."
Eclipsi's eyes sparkled a little bit. "Nor have I seen a race quite like yourself. The Sylen are a race of peace and kindness. We have not been harmed by war for over a century now, despite being surrounded by it near constantly... It is truly a miracle that we have stayed safe for so long, and we always remember to keep the utmost gratitude for our unlikely conditions. Most of our weaponry is to be used in case one of the many races in our solar system decides to attack.. It has proven itself before." They informed the mantid, excited to give as much information as they could on their own race.

Eclipsi's eyes sparkled a little bit. "Nor have I seen a race quite like yourself. The Sylen are a race of peace and kindness. We have not been harmed by war for over a century now, despite being surrounded by it near constantly... It is truly a miracle that we have stayed safe for so long, and we always remember to keep the utmost gratitude for our unlikely conditions. Most of our weaponry is to be used in case one of the many races in our solar system decides to attack.. It has proven itself before." They informed the mantid, excited to give as much information as they could on their own race.

• img_3177-png.204111

"A race of peace and kindness?" I inquired cynnically. Could such a kind truly exist? Then again, it was possible to control a population, to strip them of will or resistance... I knew it far too well. The directive was just different, illogical. I instinctively stroked one of my four broken antennae, and my mandibules clicked again. Yeah, perhaps it'd be best not to tell this being. It seemed at least joyful and it wasn't like it was certain their mind was warped. "I see. Strange though that you define your kind by an individual's atributes, by the character and not the constitution and biology. Still, I am sure my kin too would have preferred to avoid war. Alas, even I only escape it because... Well, nevermind. Tell me, what is this "solar system" thing you are referring to?"

Daisie Daisie

• img_3177-png.204111

"A race of peace and kindness?" I inquired cynnically. Could such a kind truly exist? Then again, it was possible to control a population, to strip them of will or resistance... I knew it far too well. The directive was just different, illogical. I instinctively stroked one of my four broken antennae, and my mandibules clicked again. Yeah, perhaps it'd be best not to tell this being. It seemed at least joyful and it wasn't like it was certain their mind was warped. "I see. Strange though that you define your kind by an individual's atributes, by the character and not the constitution and biology. Still, I am sure my kin too would have preferred to avoid war. Alas, even I only escape it because... Well, nevermind. Tell me, what is this "solar system" thing you are referring to?"

Daisie Daisie
"The humans, I have learned, define a 'solar system' as a group of planets or other celestial bodies orbiting around a star, drifting in the vacuum of space." The Sylen told Kneckt, in an informative voice. "Our species has survived and thrived in our own solar system due to many lucky scenarios, miraculous discoveries, and our ability of diplomacy. Since we all are capable of the highest level of telepathy, we are extremely empathetic and understanding of each other, as well as other species. It is through this ability that we have been able to maintain peace among ourselves."

"The humans, I have learned, define a 'solar system' as a group of planets or other celestial bodies orbiting around a star, drifting in the vacuum of space." The Sylen told Kneckt, in an informative voice. "Our species has survived and thrived in our own solar system due to many lucky scenarios, miraculous discoveries, and our ability of diplomacy. Since we all are capable of the highest level of telepathy, we are extremely empathetic and understanding of each other, as well as other species. It is through this ability that we have been able to maintain peace among ourselves."

• img_3177-png.204111

For the moment, I decided to drop the subject of solar system as another topic held more of my interest, and my disdain.
    "Yes, I can tell your telepathic. It's as clear as open ambar after a rainy day." And just as distasteful as well. I wondered if they had a queen of any sort. And if they did, was it one of such reach that could communicate into any species? If that was true, then there would be no saving these beings. At least we mantid had particular parts of our body that induced the queen's control. If they lived under one which control anything, then such parts would not be necessary, they would be slaves without escape. Hmmm... perhaps I could develop a counter-measure. "Tell me does your kind have any kind of rulership? And do you have any natural urges you find yourself simply unable to resist?"

Daisie Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back