• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bucky Barnes x OC (Looking for a Bucky to flesh out my character with)

AmethystHeart

Scottish roleplay lover!
Hello friends :3

I have a female OC that I've been wanting to flesh out as a character for both fanfiction and an original story I'm working on. I'll add her details below for you to peruse but at the moment, I need an RP partner to play Bucky so I can play around with my character a little and define her relationship with Bucky.

Right now, her storyline connects with Bucky's after Endgame while he's working as an Avenger. I have two ways I'm considering taking her character and we can RP either one:

1. My OC is a failed attempt at making a new Winter Soldier by a scientist in the UK and she murders a member of the royal family, so the Avengers make a plan to capture her and interrogate her about that murder and various others that she's connected to from the years before the dead half of the population were restored. Bucky and Sam go on the mission to capture her and she almost chokes Bucky to death until Sam knocks her out and she wakes up in a glass box with Bucky and Nat there to question her.

2. My OC is a regular human who runs a bakery that Bucky goes into while on holiday in Scotland. The sign outside offered plum pie and he's intrigued, my OC gives him a slice along with the cup of black coffee he orders, and he keeps going back every day for another slice of pie and flirts with her - their relationship develops from there.

If you're interested, please let me know ^^

Basics

EdmKAAxX40E6LnZeGaq48YSGT1tXot-OCIIXcfe2q-CsOinVjV4UeVktgggY7aX3VyDar9JFlMoPLKEizb0kowSSj9BDaTTs_NUU3px1XXpCXzilOqGdKy1r62Q4ko0idD_JzM6P

Name: Meghan Clark Argyle
Date of Birth (& age): July 14 2000 - 24 years old
Place of Birth: Portree, Scotland
Species/Racial Origin: Human, White Scottish
Language: English (with Scottish slang occasionally)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc:
  • Mother: Heather Jean McDonald (dead - bone cancer)
  • Father: Drummond Hugh Argyle (dead - car accident)
  • Siblings: Andrew Argyle (dead - car accident)
  • Best friend: Valerie Irving

Physical Description

Height: 5'5
Hair: Short brown hair
Eyes: Hazel (a little more green than brown)
Body figure: Average weight, thicker thighs
Typical Clothing: Graphic t-shirts, jeans and purple converse

Personality/Attributes

Personality/Attitude: Bubbly, shy, quite friendly, anger issues if you piss her off too much
Skills/Talents: Baking, drawing
Favourites/Likes: Colour purple
Fears: Spiders, falling from a height
Hobbies/Interests: Baking, drawing, reading
Most Instructive/Painful/Memorable Experience: Losing her mother to cancer and losing her dad and brother to a car crash
Sexuality: Bisexual
Place/Type of Residence: Cottage in Portree, Scotland
Place of Work: 'Lavender Lattes and Luxuries' - the bakery she owns with her best friend, Valerie

Last edited:
I love both of your plots and your oc! I love playing as Bucky too! Is there any chance you would mind doubling? I'm looking for Steve for my OC!

Hi :) I’d definitely be game to play Bucky for you :) if you wouldn’t mind doubling I could use a Loki for my OC. If you’re not comfortable with Loki I do have an idea for Natasha :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back