• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Broken I bow to the Beast inside

Serge shook his head. “Shh Shh please just listen to me. Please I promise you are safe mon Cherie mais I need to…. Joseph! I found her! I found her she is living in town. I saw the room there was books and symbols everywhere. Everything but a fucking cauldron!” He told them quickly. “This is … this is max and she is … my girlfriend and she lives with her. She doesn’t know anything though. Please.” He begged him watching him storm back up the stairs and turned to Charlie. “Charlie please believe me. I can take you there.” He told him desperately.

Danny frowned and sat down. “Shit. This is the girl from that patrol we did isn’t it… she was taking pictures of the fucking house and he told me not to take her out… what does she know? What do you know about us?” He turned to max questioning her

Max looked around scared to death about what was happening and when a man was questioning her "Huh? I....I don't know anything! Serge whats going on?" She asked starting to get freaked out

Joseph frowned deeply as he listened to them before turning to Serge "You found her, and you brought someone who knows her to this place?!" He snapped before gripping Max by the throat "What do you know?! What do you know?!" He screamed his claws starting to come out and dig into her neck

Serge stepped between them and pushed his arm down, “you’re going to leave her be. She knows nothing!” He snapped at Joseph, not moving until he saw him go back up the stairs. “Maxine I will explain everything in a little bit. Please. Patience.” He told her, turning to Danny again. “The smell in there. It’s like it was before. She’s so close. And what’s concerning is that she wasn’t there but her door was open. Like that stuff didn’t matter anymore.” He told him.

Carmen was starting to wake up again hearing all the yelling downstairs, feeling around for Joseph and frowned when she felt an empty bed, sitting up and turning the light on, looking around until she saw the drops of blood on the bed, then by his nightstand, and by the couch, next to the bathroom and finally out the balcony door, letting out a bloodcurdling scream at the sight of the pool of blood dripping down the balcony handrail to the ground below

Charlie pinched the bridge of his nose as he stood next to Danny "How the fuck did you not sniff her out on her?!" He spat pointing towards Max just confused on how everyone missed it. He frowned more when they heard Carmen's scream "We'll deal with her later, take her to your room." He soat before rushing to Carmen.

Danny rushed up with Charlie going wide eyed when he saw the pool of blood "Shit! Where is he?!" He yelled rushing down the stairs following the blood to a another puddle but it stopped there. He shifted and started sniffing around trying to got a scent but it was completely gone.

Serge frowned and shook his head. “I wasn’t paying attention to it!” He snapped at him and just picked max up and took her up to his room setting her down, locking his door so she couldn’t run. “Don’t look at me like this. This is the safest place you could be right now.” He assured her

She felt a sob rip through her and heard Charlie’s voice like it was behind a glass wall, shaking and gripping at his arms. “He’s gone! He’s gone! I can feel it he’s gone!” She screamed, scrambling to get towards the balcony but made it only a few steps before the feeling hit her round the face and she dropped like a tonne of bricks, blacking out.

Max looked at him confused and shook her head some "Why am I here Serge? What does Lana have to do with this?" She asked shaking some "You're freaking me out! What is this place? I thought it was abandoned."

Charlie was trying to ask her questions shaking some when she said he was gone "No...no shit he can't be." He muttered going wide eyed when she collapsed. He quickly picked her up just as Danny came back up "Did you find a body?"

He frowned and shook his head. “People are right when they say wolves run around up here. But not… not like you would call them…. Werewolves… they exist and they run rampant round here. Lana? That is what she calls herself now? No no she is Cassandra. And she is a witch. A fucking dangerous one at that.” He told her seriously. “This is where we live… all of us in the pack.” He explained to her, so panicked about her reaction that he was splitting f everything at one.

He shook his head and checked her over. “Put her on the bed. I don’t think she means dead…. I think that fucking lunatic has finished her work with him… I don’t think we are going to find Joseph the way we know him anytime soon.” He told him. “You think Serge mated with that girl?”

Max listened to him going wide eyed and slowly backing away from him "Okay you.....you seriously have a screw loose Serge...I want to go home now, Serge let me go home." She said as gently as she could, scared that he might lash out.

Charlie stood up and helped get Carmen to the bed "This is not going to end well I fear." He murmured before running a hand over his face "Only thing that makes sense as to why he didn't smell her. Serge is an idiot....but not that big of one."

He just nodded slowly to himself.

Cassandra stood in the middle of the room with Joseph, walking circles around him slowly and smiling. “I’m sorry for the discomfort. But I’ve been found by your little friends so the apartment is no longer safe.” She told him.

He shook his head and sat down on the floor looking ho at her. “That may be true but I’m being serious my love. I’m telling you the truth.” He frowned

Joseph grunted as he watched her shaking his head "You....fucking...bitch." he spat out trying to not pass out from blood loss. He took deep breaths watching her some still trying to fight this off.

Max frowned deeply shaking her head "No! Stop lying to me and let me go!" She yelled before trying to rush to the door. She screamed when he caught her and pulled her back restraining her completely "Let me go!"

She smiled some and tugged his head back for him to look up at her. “I only need you for a little bit. Then you can go back to your pack… that mongrelyou call your mate… but for now. You should give in so you can keep her alive.” She told him seriously, presSing the cup to his lips. “Drink. So that you don’t die.” She told him seriously, tipping it up and smiled a little “that’s a good boy…. You can rest now.. we start our work tomorrow.” She murmured and waited til he had passed out before laying a blanket over him.

“Shh Shh please no more screaming, they will do far worse things to shut you up than I ever could… let me show you.” He begged her quietly and moved from the door just far enough that she couldn’t escape but he had the room to make the shift, sitting there once he was done as a scrawny black wolf staring up at her.

Joseph glared at her but finally gave in when she mentioned Carmen dying. He drank whatever it was she had in that cup and soon passed out from it all. It wasn't until the next morning that he woke up again in the same space he had previously been in "Cassandra?" He called out his mind in a complete fog at the moment.

Max went wided eyed as he shifted and soon cowared in the corner "Stay away from me...please.." she whimpered as she wolf came closer before laying at her feet. She turned away from him and cried softly to herself scared of what she was now in. It wasn't til around an hour later that she finally passed out from exhaustion as her body calmed down.

She appeared from the next room and walked over, another drink in her hand. “How’s your head feel?” She asked him gently, passing him some thlenol and a glass of water. “You have a day of rest today. We have some catching up to do.” She told him smiling

Serge was still there in the morning, curled up close to her trying to help her keep warm and being protective with her until she woke up and he finally shifted back, watching her as he grabbed some of his clothes to Chuck on.

Joseph sat up and groaned softly holding his head "Thanks." He said softly before sipping the drink she gave him. He reached out and cupped her face gently giving her an adoring look "Where have you been?" He asked quietly his mind clouded with only lust and affection towards her.

Max woek up that next morning frowning softly thinking she must have had a terrible dream from her drinking. Though when she saw Serge shift back into a human she quickly realized none of it was a dream "I want to go home....please.." she said quietly

He shook his head “that’s not possible… your home is no longer safe. The woman you live with is fucking dangerous. You may think I’m crazy but you wouldn’t be the first person and I can live with that. I can’t lose you.” He told her seriously.

She smiled and kissed his palm. “Busy. But I’m here now. I’m back my love.” She murmured,

Max frowned more shaking her head "Serge we just met like less than a month ago. I barely even know you!" She said before running a hand over her face "Why can't I leave? Why would Lana want anything to do with me?"

Joseph gave a small nod smiling softly at her "What are we doing then?" He asked softly while he did his best to try and stand up.

He shook his head. “Her name is not Lana… her name is Cassandra and she’s a fucking lunatic. Please…. Please won’t you believe me I just turned into a goddamn wolf in front of you and you don’t believe me?!” He begged her feeling the desperation that came with his mate pulling away from him.

She smiled some. “First you’re going to get dressed. Then we have work to do mister.” She told him gently.

Max frowned more and took a deep breath "Fine Cassandra, whatever she is she wants nothing to do with me! I'm of no importance." She pleaded with him "Serge we met a month ago! Now you're acting like I'm your wife leaving you or something! We had one fucking date that ended in you abducting me! I'm freaking the fuck out right now!"

Joseph nodded and followed her to get some new clothes. He frowned softly as he looked at his clothes catching Carmen's scent still faintly there. He took a deep breath and stopped in his tracks as some clarity came back but it was very brief.

He frowned. “You don’t understand what this is like!” He yelled out of frustration… what you are doong by pushing me away. This pack does not need to lose 3 people in a day.” He told her seriously, looking at the door when Danny walked in. “What do you want?”

She frowned and turned to face him, stepping over and slipping her arms around his neck. “You wanna go out for breakfast?” She murmured to him, pecking his lips and smiling.

Danny frowned when he heard yelling and quickly went to check on Serge with the girl "Everything alright in here?" He asked frowning more and stopping the girl as she tried running for the door "Hey hey...no you can't leave here, Frenchie whats going on?" He asked seeing how pale he was starting to look

Joseph stood there for a second before shaking his head some "Huh? Yeah breakfast sounds good." He said softly before kissing her forehead gently and changing into the clothes she had gotten for him

He shook his head. “No. No she doesn’t…. She doesn’t understand what she’s doing but I didn’t… it hurts so fucking bad.” He cried out, leaning up against his dresser.

She smiled and nodded. “Waffles with strawberries and whipped cream yeah?” She murmured, pecking his lips and taking him into town. “You remember when I first brought you to this country?” She asked him

Danny frowned more and went over to Serge "Did you tell her?" He asked groaning some when Serge shook his head "Maxine you gotta stop pushing him away. I know this shit it crazy but you're killing him. You're his mate, its why he is clinging to you." He explained while he got Serge in bed.

Max stood there watching them and frowned as she felt a strong pain go through her as well makong her fall to her knees "Whats happening?" She whimpered looking at this Danny guy "What do you mean Mate?"

Joseph held her to him and nodded softly "Yeah..that was so long ago now." He murmured "The mansion was brand new then."

She smiled a little. “Maybe one day soon we could take it back. Like it used to be.. just us.” She smiled a little

Serge frowned some starting to feel weaker. “You belong with me. Why do you think I was stalking you? Why do you think I have seen you almost daily this past month?” He asked her. “Call it fate or soulmates or whatever…. With us it is stronger… I can’t breathe.” He told Danny quickly.

Joseph gave her a soft smile and nodded "Yeah, just us." He said happily kissing her hand gently as they continued to walk around

Max whimpered quietly as she felt the pain continued to radiate through her "I don't....I don't know....how to stop it..."she said quietly

Danny shook his head a bit and took a deep breath "Serge you have to change her, its the only way to save both of you."

He frowned and just shook his head. “She just has to accept it. That’s all she has to do. Wolf or not won’t change that!” He grunted a little until he saw Danny roll his eyes and head over to her, changing her himself.

Carmen got out of bed carefully, wrapping her cardigan around her tightly and headed downstairs to get some tea, glancing over at Charlie. “Morning” she mumbled. “What’s all the yelling?” She asked him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back