• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Broken I bow to the Beast inside

Joseph took a deep breath and nodded some before shifting. He stood there for a minute trying to catch a scent. Once he caught onto an animal he ran off to attack it. He found her later his fur soaked and his eyes blown wide as he looked at her.

Max shool her head softly as dhe made herself something to eat "No I went to the market and sold some prints. There was this man though, I caught him looking at me. He was cute, but I waved amd he stormed off." She explained before looking at her food puzzled "I can't get him out of my head though."

She stood up from her spot she’d been waiting for him at and walked over nuzzling into him until she had pushed him over and lay curled up to him, eventually shifting back with him and holding onto him tighter. “I love you. Nothing you say or do is ever gonna change that…. When are you going to start believing me?”

Lana frowned some “We get our fair share of weirdos… why don’t we go out tonight?Hit up the bar I was telling you about?” She suggested to her.

Joseph lay with her as she pushed him over nuzzling close and staying quiet as he shifted back. He stared at her as she spoke still drenched in blood his mind not fully there "I love you..." he whispered as he ran his thumb over her cheek "I want to give you pups." He murmured just freely speaking his mind by this point, completely high off the kill.

Max laughed lightly and nodded some "Yeah I guess so." She said before going to sit down with her food "That sounds like fun! Have a few drinks, maybe some dancing or darts. I like that idea."

She smiled a little and watched him. “I know… just waiting for my body to settle after so many years of birth control.” She mumbled, pressing her face into his shoulder. “Joseph… look at me… i don’t see you any different than before.” She promised him. “Let’s go home. Get a shower. Maybe a practice run in bed?” She giggled, frowning when she felt his face briefly. “You’re still burning up.” She frowned just worried about him.

She nodded and smiled some. “Perfect. Be ready for seven.” She told her and disappeared to her room, locking the door like she did every time, liking to keep her space private.

Joseph cuddled into her a bit and nodded softly "Lets go.." he whispered frowning a bit as she felt his head "Its the adrenalaine. I'll be okay." He murmured gently before giving her a small reassuring smile as he got up to leave.

Max looked around the small bar Lana had brought her to later that night giving a small smile "This is a nice little place." She said sipping at her drink while inspecting the people around them.

She just nodded slowly watching him. Usually after a feed he bounced right back but this seemed different. He almost looked worse than before. She headed back to the house with him, going straight up to shower.

She smiled some and nodded, heading to the bar to get them a drink each but cursed under her breath when she saw one of the mongrels from Joseph’s pack there, not wanting to risk being caught so early on.

Joseph took deep breaths as they continued to walk. Once in the shower he felt his body start to relax more "I love you." He murmured repeatedly to her as he held her close to him

Max smiled wide as Lana came back with drinks "Come here! Come here!" She said motioning her quickly "That guy from the market is here." She said softly pointing discretely to Serge.

She frowned and gently scrubbed them both down, going to lay down with him once they were clean and holding him to her. “You should try and sleep love.” She murmured softly to him, running her fingers through his hair.

Lana nodded and smiled. “Oh yeah… town weirdo. He’s harmless though. You should go say hi. Corner him in here.” She suggested and sent her over.

Joseph nibbled gently at her neck as they cuddled in bed shaking his head. He shook his head softly "No...no I want you." He murmured pulling her more into him "Just....please..." he whispered softly

Max laughed lightly "You think so?" She said smiling as she edged her on. She went over to him giving a small wave "Hi.....I um I saw you at the market this morning?" She said sweetly blushing lightly at how he looked at her.

She frowned but just sighed and allowed him to continue. “Alright. But I want to nap after this and you are joining me.. I promised you a quiet day today and quiet day we shall have.” She mumbled, moving to a better position… she lay curled into him after and smiled tiredly. “You mean everything to me you know that right?” She murmured softly to him.

Serge smiled some and turned to face who was talking to him, tensing a little seeing the woman up and close for the first time and so unexpectedly too. He aaa a little shocked he hadn’t noticed her scent. “Hi… yes… Serge.” He told her, reaching his hand towards hers and took it, placing a geeetk g kiss on the back of her hand.

Max watched him blushing more as he kissed her hand. His accent also had her on cloud nine "Maxine...but I go by Max." She said softly watching him some "May I sit with you?" She asked watching him intently. Something was drawing her to him, but she didn't know what it was.

Joseph layed with her afterwards smiling some tracing patterns on her arm "Yes...and you mean everything to me." He murmured to her starting to feel a bit more relaxed and himself "You are so beautiful."

She smiled and just watched him tiredly. “Mmm you always know how to distract me with flattery.” She mumbled, playing with his fingers. “I’m hoping it doesn’t take too long to get pregnant… we know what I’m like with my patience.” She mumbled.

Serge nodded and smiled some watching her carefully. It finally clicked with him why he was so drawn to her. Never the sharpest tool in the shed but he got there eventually. This was his mate he was 110% she’s off it.

Joseph chuckled softly and nodded some "You'll have our pups soon enough." He said happily placing hands on her stomach before he started to drift off finally

Max sat with him and chatted for a while with him. He was definitely odd, a little out there with some of the things he said but she liked it. She finished off her third drink before turning to him "So are you from France?"

She smiled tiredly and lay with him a while before finally going to see Danny and talk to him. “Hey, everyone gone to bed? Serge back from his galavanting yet?” She asked him sighing some.

He nodded and chuckled. “A long time ago. Some just call me Frenchie. But only my friends.” He told her chuckling a little. “You do not sound local.” He pointed out

Max smiled some at him and shook head "No I'm not from here either. Just moved from Texas actually. Needed a change of scenery and more peace and quiet." She said softly but gave a small frown when Lana texted her about leaving "Oh....looks like my friend is ready to head out. I'll see you around?"

Danny gave her a small nod "Yeah just about. No he is out being him, he should be home soon though usually gets here around 2 in the morning." He mumbled watching her sit across from him "Whats wrong?" He asked noting her concerned features instantly

She frowned and shook her head. “He fed…. And he’s not bouncing back the way he always does. He’s still running a light fever as well. He won’t talk…. He’s getting worse.” She mumbled, frowning at him.

Serge just nodded and smiled at her some, watching her go. He was in no rush to give her his number. He knew how to find her and he knew she would keep coming back to him now, heading home in a great mood

Danny sighed heavily and ran a hand over his face "Shit...we've search the entire city. There is no sign or trace of her." He muttered shaking his head a bit more "The type of curse she has on him..its not a distance one, she has to be close somewhere."

Max got home the smile never leaving her face "He was so nice, I hope to maybe see him again." She said softly more to herself than to Lana

She frowned some and shook her head. “Do you even know what she looks like? I’ll ducking find her myself at this rate. Forget the distance, he’s hurting and I can’t sit back and watch it anymore.” She whimpered.

Lana nodded and smiled a little tensely. “Yeah he’s alright.” She mumbled. “He’s not horrible by any means. I’m going to bed. Early start.” She told her a little tense ever since she had bumped into them, not liking having that close a call.

Danny frowned as he listened to her and gave a heavy sigh. He thought for a moment before putting a finger in the air in a 'Aha!' moment kind of way "Give me one minute." He said before going up to his room and grabbing a photo. It was of him, Joseph and Serge but she could be seen in the background. He made his way back down to Carmen and handed her the photo pointing to the woman in the back "I know its a side profile, but its the best I got. He destroyed everything else that had her in it." He explained quietly

Max noticed how tense she was but brushed it off. She didn't think anything was completely wrong but that point "Goodnight!" She called as she went to her room.

Carmen just nodded and frowned. “I’m going to bed but tomorrow. Just keep an eye on him. Please.” She begged quietly, going up to see him and go to bed, curling up close and holding him tightly. Worried sick

Serge got back, singing to himself a little and smiled as he got in. “Burning the candle aren’t you?” He asked Danny frowning at his expression. “What I went to the bar. No big deal.L he told him grinning.

Danny frowned but gave Carmen his word. He sighed heavily and frowned as he saw Serge walk through the door making a comment on his recent antics "And you have first watch tomorrow. You aren't one of them Serge....no matter how bad you want to be." He muttered before going up to his rooom

She woke up early in the morning and frowned some, rubbing at her face and trying to work out why she’d woken up so suddenly when she started to realise the noises coming from Joseph. She was certainly awake now and desperately trying to soothe him in his sleep.

Serge had gone to bed after downing some water and gotten up early to go do a quick run of their perimeter, making it back to the house at a reasonable time.

Max woke up early that morning to go do some more photography. She walked around town snapping a few shots before going back to the wooded area. She knew Lana had told her to not go, but something was drawing her in.

Joseph was twitching and almost whimpering whem she woke up. He took deep breaths before turning towards her still asleep and his fever had him buring up. He growled when he felt a hand on him and his wolf soon lashed out swiping at it. He jolted awake though whem he heard his mate's pained cry echo through the room. He look around some and went wide eyed seeing Carmen cowaring away from him holding her arm tightly "Carmen what happened?!" He asked as he tried to get closer to her.

She frowned and just looked up at him a little freaked out. He hadn’t done it on purpose and she wasn’t sure he was even aware of it. “You just clawed me.” She told him quietly, moving her arm out to look at the damage.

He figured that going for a quick run on his own wouldn’t hurt. Nobody else was up and if he was quick enough no one would even notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back