• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Broken I bow to the Beast inside

He sighed a little and waited for him to be out there. “We’re gonna take her down to the council in the morning. Jamie’s offered help.” He told him frowning some. “How’s she doing?” He asked him.

He nodded and waited for her to be ready, going down to the car with her and heading out. It wa easy when he wasn’t in the house or surrounded by people to forget that he was no longer human and having max by his side made it feel that much further away, always feeling that pull to be back with people again

Joseph gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Freaking out because she has realised she will most likely go before me..." he said before rubbing the back of his neck "We gotta figure this shit out."

Max smiled softly as they got into town. She glanced around at everything frowning though when she noticed the stares that they were being given "Why is everyone staring at us?"

he shrugged a little and gave her hand a squeeze. “How long have you been gone?” He pointed out. “And your roommate disappeared under some strange happenings… they’re all a little superstitious round here.” He pointed out.

He frowned but nodded. “I thought you had always said you were gonna give up half your years for her.” He frowned. “You change your mind?” He asked him but paused hearing her coughing violently inside

Max gave a small nod and held onto his arm as they continued to walk "This is true." She said softly before dragging him to look at a few stalls "Ooo this is such a beautiful necklace." She murmured as she looked over the jewelry

Joe shook his head some "No, I-" he was cut short though when he heard Carmen's coughing. He immediately went inside and moved to sit infront of her "Carmen? Darling?"

She was just shaking a little and gripped at his hands still coughing. “It’s like… somethings tryna… come up.” She managed to tell him, leaning on him to the bathroom and leaning over the sink ending up dry heaving for a moment before choking up what looked like a small pouch along with a lot of blood, shaking a little but relaxed once it was up.

He smiled and kissed her head, “mmm.. which one?” He asked her, pulling out his wallet.

Joseph frowned helping her to the bathroom rubbing her back some. He looked at the pouch and quickly picked up taking it to Danny "She just coughed this up. Figure out what it is." He muttered quickly before returning to Carmen.

Max picked up the one she liked "Oh babe you don't have to get this..." she said seeing him reach for his wallet

She frowned and leaned into him a little, “I don’t like this Joe.” She told him a little hoarsely, trying to hold the tears back just feeling sick and tired of being Ill and sad. “I just want to feel normal.” She mumbled, letting him take them to their couch and just snuggled in close to him. “This isn’t how I thought I’d get you back.” She told him quietly.

He shook his head and smiled. “I never get to spoil you. I like doing it.” He told her quietly.

Joseph gave a small nod and helped her to their couch just laying with her between his legs "I know love, we'll figure this out okay?" He said quietly before rubbing at her arm "You know how we were talking earlier? About me being older?" He asked softly

Max blushed bright pink but gave a small nod "Alright...thank you." She said sweetly before kissing his cheek right before he paid. She walked off with him and placed the necklace around her neck smiling wide "It fits me perfect."

She just nodded, sniffling a little as she calmed down slowly while she let his arms act like a weighted blanket, resting her head on his chest and focusing on the vibration when he talked. “What about it?” She mumbled.

He smiled and kissed her head. “Looks gorgeous.” He murmured, twirling her quickly before someone knocked into him and whack his neck as they walked past, “hey watch where youre going.” He called and muttered under his breath as they just put a hand up and kept walking, heading down the market further with her but frowned when the world seemed to start spinning and there was a high pitched whine in his ears when he hit the floor

Eddie gave a small sighed tracing patterns on her arms "What would you say if I could make it to where we grew old together?" He asked quietly "There is....there is this spell...I could take off years of my life, and then I would get to be with you."

Max smiled happily but frowned when someone hit him. As they kept going she stayed infront him holding his hand happily. When she felt him tug she frowned seeing him start to go down "Serge?! Serge!" She yelled getting on the ground beside him.

He frowned not able to hear her and it felt like everything was happening in slow motion, seeing the two men who had bumped into him come back and help lift him up, seeing them talking to max while they dragged him away and let her follow.

Carmen frowned and tilted her head back watching him. “Only if you are willing. You sound hesitant.” She frowned, pulling the blanket over them a little more and turned so her good side was resting on his chest instead of her back.

Max frowned as a few men came to help him up 'Ma'am we can help get him to a less crowded place.' She gave them a nod not knowing they had hit him "Yes please, thank you."

Joseph took a deep breath before nodding some "Its very risky...I've only known one person powerful enough to do it. She's dead.." he explained running his fingers through her hair "If it goes wrong I'll die all together."

She shook her head. “Then no. No fuck that…. I’d rather have you here. I just…. If I’m old… but you still look young… what if you end up wanting to go out and find someone new? Cause you’re not gonna wanna touch me from that point on.” She mumbled.

His head was ringing but worse than that he couldn’t feel his body let alone move it, frowning more when they set him on the floor and he finally got a good look at their faces, watching max and trying to shake his head and tell her to go before they shoved her out of the way and picked him up again, chucking him in the back of a van and taking off

Joseph chuckled some "We're mates love, nothing and I mean nothing will make me think you're ugly." He murmured softly before kissing the top of her head gently

Max followed them out but went wide eyed whem they pushed her down "Hey what the fuck are you doing?!" She yelled as they threw him in a van and drove off "Hey! Stop! Stop!" She screamed

She frowned but nodded and held onto him a little tighter letting him out whatever on the tv as she drifted off against him for the night.

Serge just groaned seeing the face of his old partner above him as the ringing finally died down but he completely blacked out. This is what had been trying to avoid

Max rushed home afterwards finding Danny and Charlie sitting in the room "Help! They took him! They attacked him and took him from me!" She yelled starting to freak out

Joseph smiled softly and put on the TV for them "Mmmm loved this one." He murmured as the first Lord of The Rings played

Charlie looked over at her frowning. “Is he pulling another one of his stunts?” He muttered, looking over as she started rushing up the stairs. “Where are you going? Don’t disturb Joe for the love of Christ. You really think his priority should be finding a guy who regularly disappears?” He muttered.

She smiled tiredly and just hummed in response and held him a little tighter, eventually falling asleep with her head on his chest and curled up to him.

Max shook her head frowning "No, no they took him!" She said trying to go get Joe. She looked back at them shaking now "They took him! He didn't run off, he collapsed and they shoved him in a van!" She said now pleading for them "Please help me find him."

Joseph kept her close smiling happily. He didn't hear the arguing downstairs by this point.

Danny just rolled his eyes. “Not his most theatrical… look I’m sure he’s gonna turn up in a few days and complain again that no one looked for him.” He muttered, heading up to bed. “Get some sleep.” He told her seriously

She was slightly aware of being moved to the bed but soon went back to sleep again snoring loud all night.

Max whimpered quietly feeling something painful inside her as she made her way upstairs. She layed down and cried quietly into his pillow trying to find some kind of comfort in his scent.

Joe eventually fell asleep right there with her. As the next morning rolled around her groaned quietly cursing himself for staying on that couch.

Danny was the one banging on his door first thing in the morning while carmen was taking a bath, feeling weird again and just wanting to feel clean and okay.

“Hey… I cleaned it up.:. We need to talk to Jamie. You got his number?” He asked him frowning. “That pouch is magic. Dark shit.”

Serge woke up with the sound of a door slamming and he jumped a little, looking around himself and cursed loudly, especially as he looked up seeing his former pack leader there. “I told you that I was done. I am out of this business.” He muttered.

Andre looked at Serge and smirked some "Good to see you again Frenchie." He murmured before kneeling infront of you "You're lucky you got away for so long. We have a job, get your shit together." He muttered before throwing a bag at him

Joseph got up when he heard banging at the door. He frowned at Danny but nodded some "Yeah...I think I do." He muttered before grabbing his phone calling Jamie immediately

He grit his teeth and shook his head. “No! I’m going home. I have a new life. A safer one and I won’t do this anymore.” He snapped at him, chucking the bag on the floor.

Danny frowned some and looked around. “Where is she?” He asked him, not hearing her anywhere at this point, following him into the room and seeing the bathroom was empty now but their balcony doors were wide open

Andre chuckled before pushing him against the wall "And what of that mate of yours yeah? Boys told me you found one, you want something to happen to her?" He questioned smirking as he backed down "Good boy." He murmured before patting at his cheek

Joseph frowned "In the bath." He murmured before going into the room when he heard nothing. He quickly checked the bathroom but found nothing "Carmen?!" He yelled finally seeing the balcony doors "Shit. Shit. Shit!"

Danny was already legging it downstairs to get out the door and follow her scent, soon hearing Joe catch up to him before they found her laying in the dirt not far from the waterfall spot. “How the hell did she get all the way out here?” He muttered, seeing she was just passed out but seemed okay otherwise

He grit his teeth but just got up and followed him. “It’s time you found yourselves a new explosives guy.” He spat at him but followed anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back