• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Broken I bow to the Beast inside

Joseph followed quickly behind him as he caught onto Carmen's scent. He frowned when they got all the way to the waterfall looking at Danny confused "Why did she come out here?" He said before crouching next to her "Carmen? Carmen darling?" He murmured as he gently nudged her

Andre smirked and gave a shrug before turn around "We did, actually had a few, but they didn't make the cut." He explained before laughing a sadistic laugh

She groaned softly and slowly opened her eyes looking around them confused, her teeth chattering a little as she was still soaking wet from her bath and stark naked. “What… what’s going on?” She mumbled, letting Joe help her up.

He grit his teeth and just stayed quiet. “How long is this one?” He muttered after a while, being taken to his old base of operations and all of his equipment

Joseph took his shirt off and got it on her quickly before pulling her into him "We don't know, we found you out here." He said softly before he picked her up bridal style "Lets get you inside and dried off."

Andre shrugged a bit as he led him to his old work area "However long we need it to be. Hey ya know,if you do this good, maybe I'll think about letting that mate of yours join the pack."

She let them take her inside and through to their room, still shivering while Joe got her dry clothes and tried to warm her up with his body and towels “I was in the bath and I … I opened my eyes and we were out there.” She mumbled.

“I’ve already told you that I don’t want to come back here and I refuse. Leave her out of it. Cause after this one I’m done. I’m going back to my pack.” He spat at them

Joseph frowned deeply and got her dried off as well as into dry clothes. He wrapped himself around her with towels sighing some "Its alright love, did you smell something odd? Or out of the ordinary? Maybe tasted something?"

Andre chuckled some "Sure you are, you keep telling yourself that." He murmured before leaving him to it

She whimpered and shook her head, feeling the panic rising up and just gripped at his hands until danny came to say the car was ready to take them down to the council and she insisted on walking herself down there but got in the back and let herself fall asleep in his lap again, holding his hand tightly.

Serge frowned some just shutting up after that and getting his instructions for the job, getting to work while he planned how he was gonna get home or better get her word to max that he was okay but stuck

Joseph kept close behimd her as she walked just in case. He got into the car and let her lay in his lap giving a heavy sigh as she fell asleep "Why can't things be fucking simple?" He muttered

Max woke up that next morning feeling worse than before but she knew she had to get started on searching for him. If no one else was going to help her she would do all by herself

Charlie raised an eyebrow when she got downstairs. “What are you doing? You look like you’re gonna go Lara Croft.” He muttered. “Don’t get yourself into any trouble please we’re running low on ranked members right now.” He warned her.

Danny sighed heavily as he drove them out there. “This isn’t gonna be easy but this is the best help we got. Clearly someone is trying to hurt her. But Cassandra is dead so we need help working out who.” He told him.

Max frowned as she turned to Charlie "I'm going to find my mate." She spat before she left without another word. She made her way back to town and retraced her footsteps trying to find his scent anywhere

Joseph gave a heavy sigh and nodded some "Yeah....I just hope it isn't him." He muttered while stroking her hair back

He nodded and sighed eventually pulling up to the medical centre there and helped him take her in, leaving him to go with her while he headed up to the meeting with Jamie.

Serge was finishing up his first few projects when they came to collect him for the job. “Where is it?” He questioned his old alpha, no longer feeling the pressure from him which he was glad for.

Joseph got her checked in while Danny went to get Jamie. He sighed heavily and tried waking her up when they got a room ready for them but it was no use. She was out like a light by that point. He carried her through and thanked the nurse as she gave them privacy for him to get her in a gown.

Andre smiled happily and wrapped an arm around his shoulders "You know the nice medical facility? We want their drugs, they have only the best there." He explained as they walked

Jamie came down to see him after a short while, finding him in the room with her while she was being set up. “Hey, how you holding up?” He asked him, going over and hugging him tight, passing him some water.

He shook his head and glared at him. “No. No there’s gonna be kids there and you promised me last time that there would never be more kids involved.” He muttered.

Joseph stood up as Jamie came into the room and hugged his brother back. He sighed heavily before turning to look at her "I'm alright....but I keep feeling her slip away."

Andre rolled his eyes a bit and shook his head "You and your big ol' heart Frenchie I swear." He said before pulling a map of the facility out "Look see drugs. Kids. Drugs. Kids." He explained pointing to opposite sides of the map "They're no where near eachother."

He frowned and shook his head looking at her. “It wasn’t Cassandra’s work.” He told him frowning “that was the concerning part. Danny showed me the stuff and it wasn’t hers.” He told him seriously, standing to the side though when she was waking up and starting to freak out.

He frowned but nodded, gritting his teeth. “Fine. I’m not hurting people again. It’s not gonna happen.” He told him seriously.

Joseph frowned more and shook his head "Bloody hell.....who's is it do you reckon?" He asked before turning to Carmen as she woke up. He quickly went to her side and took her hand in his "Hey hey....love calm down. Its okay you're safe."

Andre rolled his eyes yet again and shook his head "That other pack turned you soft." He muttered before turning his attention to the door when the others came in "We ready?"

She looked around her in a panic when she didn’t recognise anyone but managed to relax a little when joes face came into view. “I don’t like this.” She whimpered a little, shaking badly and gripping at his hand, just scared now

Serge made a few final checks over his work before nodding to them and headed out to go get the job done. The sooner it was over the sooner he could get home to max.

Joseph nodded softly and held her hand "I know darling, I know. But we're going to get help here." He murmured before turning to Jamie "Jamie, this is Carmen. Carmen...this is my brother Jamie."

Max had gotten no where in her search for him. No one knew who the people were and she couldn't trace his scent any further than the border of town.

She just about managed a hello, but she wasn’t calming down and the staff were getting worried until they eventually sedated her without checking with Joe and she passed out, her grip loosening off completely.

Jamie sighed heavily and just waited til everyone had left and he sat down, passing Joe a box of tissues. “We don’t know who it is yet but Danny is going through the archives right now…. What’s her personality on a normal day?” He asked him worrying a little that someone was doing to her what Cassandra had done to Joe. He went to respond to his answer when there was a loud bang like a firework nearby and the floor shook a little.

Last edited:
Joe frowned as she continued to freak out glaring at the nurses as they sedated her. He sat down and took the tissues wiping his eyes a bit before blowing into it. He shook his head some and listened to Jamie "She's a beautiful woman, doesn't take shit from anyone, but is also so caring." He explained quietly "She was full of life as well.." he murmured frowning though when they heard an explosion go off "What the fuck?"

Serge had set the explosives off too early. That was the first thing he was aware of when his vision finally stopped blurring and the ringing in his ears was still too loud. But they were in at least and he could feel each perso clap him on the shoulder while he was trying to get his bearings again, looking around and seeing the smashed up wall in front of him but then he saw the blood and the two people laying underneath the rubble, trying desperately to get away but he only made it a few yards north before he chucked up in a bush. This didn't sit well with him and he didn't have a good feeling about it.

Jamie stood up and frowned, "Stay here." He told him firmly, concerned that this was linked to her but when he got closer to the source he discovered who it was. The pack that everyone despised. No more than vermin the lot of them and he managed to press the security buzzer several times while ushering people to get to safety, keeping an eye out, finally getting back to Joe, "They're trying to wipe us clean of drugs.... Fucking Andre." He spat, looking disgusted at just saying the name

Joseph frowned more and shook his head "Goddamn it, you need help?" He asked ready to shift and attack if need be. He frowned though whem he smelt a familiar scent but said nothing about it.

Andre ran out after getting a duffell bag full of shit "Thats what I'm talking about!" He yelled to Serge before clapping him on the back "Lets go!" He yeller when he saw security making their way

Jamie shook his head "Rooms are all on lockdown, just stay with her cause the staff are busy." He told him seriously.

Serge went to follow them, if only to make sure he didn't end up in serious trouble but this time he only made it three steps before collapsing in the dirt, the explosion still ringing in his head, starting to realise as he looked down at the blood collecting around him that he'd been hit with shrapnel, the rest of them legging it back to their car, watching them leave him to face the consequences without him would have normally hurt but right now he was just trying to keep his eyes open when he saw security leaning over him, finally passing out, mumbling MAx's name repeatedly.

Joseph gave a nod before moving to lay next to Carmen keeping her close to him. He sighed heavily as he watched her just praying she would be okay.

Max was coming home when she collapsed in the entry way. She yelled out in pain not knowing what the problem was and that it was her connection with Serge causing it because his wall had fallen.

Jamie went out again when he heard yelling frowning some as he saw a familiar man being taken by security "Get this man into a room, he is no use if he is dead." He told them seriously.

He came to the following morning, looking around confused but somewhat relieved that Andre was nowhere in sight, seeing Danny sat in a corner and tried sitting up a little. “Dan… where is she?” He asked him frowning, feeling like max was close but not sure where.

She just continued to get worse through the night to the point where by the next morning she was barely hanging on and Jamie was trying to not leave his brothers side. “You need to eat something.” He coaxed him gently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back