• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Broken I bow to the Beast inside

Joseph gave a small smile and nodded a bit "Alright I can do that." He said softly kissing her gently

Max nodded some raising an eyebrow at him "Yes? Why?" She asked

She smiled and got up with him to go get breakfast, just about allowing Danny to take her for a quick checkup first while Joe did their plates then sat to eat with him.

He smiled and nodded. “Good…. We will go on a holiday.” He told her smiling.

Joe got their plates made and sat down smiling some as he watched everyone. He was happy to be home again with his family, everything was starting to feel complete again.

Max raised an eyebrow giving a small nod "Where to?" She asked

He smiled and watched her. “Home. Provence.” He murmured. “I want you to see.” He explained.

Carmen ate quietly, frowning a little when she started feeling off halfway through and went to stand up to go to the bathroom but the moment she was up her vision went black and she dropped like a sack of potatoes

Max nodded softly giving a small smile as she thought about while eating "I'd love to see it." She said softly

Joseph felt something starting to change. He watched Carmen and went wide eyed when she dropped "Shit!" He said getting up and grunting as he fell next to her "Danny!" He screamed feeling her start to slip away from him

He came out of his room and frowned. “Shit. She was fine five minutes ago!” He called, going over and getting him to help carry her upstairs. “What happened?” He questioned him, taking the bandage off and frowned at the almost healed wound. “She shouldn’t be getting worse. This is clean. Not bleeding. Almost closed.” He muttered, setting her on the bed in his infirmary.

He nodded. “The best wine. Not this American shit.” He smiled, kissing her cheek, looking over at the chaos and sighed. “Never a quiet day here. I miss the peace and quiet of life.”

Joseph shook his head some taking deep breaths trying to keep himself stable "I feel her....she's slipping.." he muttered getting her upstairs and placing her on the bed. He took deeper breaths before he soon collapsed on the ground as the pain became too much

Max frowned some watching them. She almost got up to help but didn't once she noticed them take her away "Well it'll get quiet once they're sorted."

he curse loud when he heard Joe hit the floor. “Hey! Get your game face on I need you up here!” He snapped at him. “Pull yourself together cause I do not have the resources to take care of both of you right no- shit. Shit shit shit Joe get up now.” He snapped at him as carmen had shuddered for a moment and stopped breathing.

He just nodded and got up to start the cleanup process as it was on his rota for the day. “You wanna go out for dinner tonight?” He called to max, wanting to stay up late and never sleep again if it meant he could avoid the nightmares

Joseph took a deep breath before picking himself up. He went wide eyed as she stopped breathing shaking his head more "No...no shit!" He yelled before trying to start CPR

Max gave a small smile and nodded softly "Sure we can do that." She murmured cupping his face and kissing him gently

He moved him out the way, giving him strict instructions until they finally had her more stable after almost twenty minutes, leaving the two of them alone while he went to make a couple calls about her seeing someone with more expertise. She woke up shortly after and looked over at Joe frowning some, givng his hand a squeeze, "Joseph? What's wrong?" She mumbled, trying to reach for his face.

He nodded and kissed her back, goling up to take a quick shower while Charlie went and sat next to her. "Hey... Everything okay? I heard him yelling last night... I know it's been a hard time on everyone lately... And Frenchie already has a couple screws loose anyway." He mumbled, "If you need help with anything at all, including him... This is why we have a pack in the first place.... PEople there to help when you need it."

Joe layed with her spacing out as he felt her still barely there. When she woke up he snapped out of his trance still breathing heavily though "Carmen...thank goodness you're okay.." he whispered

Max frowned softly at Charlie and gave a small nod "He had nightmares or terrors. He said it was something of his past but will not tell me." She explained quietly

She frowned and just held his hand tightly. “What’s wrong with me?” She whimpered quietly, rubbing her face. “I’m not…. It’s not getting better.” She mumbled.

He sighed a little and nodded. “He’s never been very forthcoming..,. But just give him time. Take the holiday… I’ll give you guys the pack contacts we have over there. Make sure he checks in with them” he told her and gave her shoulder a squeeze, leaving her to it

Joseph shook his head some and frowned a bit "I don't know." He said honestly before sighing a bit "Danny is gonna help find someone with more experience." He explained

Max gave him a small smile and thanked him before she went up to find Serge. She sighed softly seeing him out on the balcony smoking a cigarette "Hey.." she said softly as she went out to him

She frowned a little and watched him. “If… if I get better… as far as I’m aware… I’m not like you… does that mean that I’m gonna get old without you?” She asked him frowning, playing with his fingers.

He smiled as he turned to face her, reaching over to her. “Hey beautiful… how you doing?” He asked her quietly, inhaling the familiar smell of her shampoo

Joseph frowned deeper and gave a small nod "Yeah....I...I got a thousand possibly left....you should live towards 300, but every minute will be worth it." He said softly before kissing her gently "We'll still have an amazing life together."

Max wrapped her arms around him and placed her head on his chest "I'm doing alright, worried about you though."

She shook her head. “I don’t wanna leave you behind though.” She mumbled as she watched him, reaching up to cup his face with one hand.

He frowned and got her to look up at him. “Pourquoi?” He murmured, blowing the smoke to the side before leaving img down to peck her lips.

Joseph leant down kissing her gently "You won't, its going to be okay I promise." He said quietly before kissing her again this time a little deeper

Max kissed him back giving a small sigh cupping his cheek gently "You're acting very distant. I just want you okay." She murmured softly

She frowned and watched him. “How?! How is that possible if you are going to outlive me by well over half a century.” She questioned him, just feeling overwhelmed by everything at the minute but especially the new revelation.

He smiled a little sadly at her but nodded. “I am okay cher… especially when I have you.” He murmured to her

Joseph frowned deeply as he watched her "Wolves...when their mate dies, usually they are not long for this world afterwards. If I loose you, I'll die soon after." He explained quietly "Its going to be okay, I promise."

Max nodded softly and kissed him lovingly "Let me get you a hair cut yeah? You need it." She murmured

She frowned shaking her head. “Joe I don’t wanna leave you.” She whimpered, shaking a little now and just held onto him tighter.

He smiled and agreed, letting her take him down to the kitchen. “I think Charlie has some clippers in the office.” He told her

Joseph gave a heavy sigh holding her close to him "Baby, you have to calm down okay? Its going to be okay." He said softly to her.

Max nodded some and went to find the clippers. She smiled happily when she got them "Alright all the way down for the most part?" She asked softly

She shook her head. “How are you calm about that? Cause k know sometimes mates follow each other but I also know that a lot of the time they don’t. Especially when one is a lot further from normal death anyway.” She whimpered, shaking a little more and just buried her face into his shirt.

He nodded and smiled some. “I’m just assuming you know what you’re doing by the way.” He chuckled quietly.

Joseph frowned more taking a deep breath "Because we can't both be loosing it. I gotta stay sane for you." He whispered kissing the top of her head gently

Max laughed lightly and smiled some "I know the basics." She murmured before starting in on him. She finished up around 20 minutes later smiling "All done!" She said happily

She frowned and just nodded, falling asleep not long after, buried in close to him, his shirt still scrunched up in her fist.

He got up, going to take a shower after thanking her, coming back out to find her on their couch. “You wanna go into town?” He asked her.

Max smiled softly and gave him a small nod "Yeah sure, we could stop by the market." She said happily before going to grab her shoes.

Joseph kept her close while she slept. He frowned when he heard a knock at the door and Danny's voice on the side. He got up carefully and opened the door stepping out "What is it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back