• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Brain_Rot’s master thread

Brain_Rot

Utterly confused, all the time.
~Welcome~

phorest.png

.Welcome! My name's Brain_Rot, and I use all pronouns.

~I suggest you check out ' Announcements/Cravings' + 'About you' before moving on~

• - I'm 18, and I just graduated! Whoohoo! I’m working at a grocery store till fall and if my mental health isn't on the rocks, I'm usually up for 1+ replies a day (usually multiple).

-In regards to post length I tend to give 300-700+ words depending on the situation, though Im very good at mirroring.

-I only write queer romances.

-I don’t mind playing any gender, though I do slightly prefer playing nb characters.

- I have a preference for roleplaying on discord, but it isn't mandatory! My @ is Brain_Rot#3140.

- I don't double.

- I'll generally have a LOT of ideas for planning- each roleplay is a new universe and I like to flesh it out, especially since its hard to get into the nitty gritty details in the RP without derailing the main story. Plus, I like to loosely plan each plot point our characters are working towards to avoid burnout.

- Ghost friendly, though I’ll probably poke you once or twice just to make sure.

- I'm in the PST timezone, though on my days off I am quite nocturnal.

-No triggers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back