• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Noah finished the hot chocolate and placed the cup on the ground. '' Mourning Skylar's death..'' he trailed off as he propped his arms behind his back and looked at the horizon. '' Do you think that the rest of the world is in the same shit as we are?''

He reached up and placed one hand on his shoulder, shaking his head. ".. No... I think they're havin' it worse... Like the kid Chandler who came here... He's leaving soon, but... He lost his whole group. His best friend, mother, father, friends - his mother was pregnant, too..." He sighs and sips his drink before looking at him. "I know it's been tough on you, Noah... I understand that." He added. ".. But at least we've got people that're honest, people that care... I think that's all we've really got left in the world now. We might have all the food, water, the place to stay, clothes, blankets... But blankets and pillows ain't gonna' talk to us and tell us things are gonna' be okay like people can." He said softly, giving a simple smile while shrugging at him. 
(@32sillylight32 - Re-tagging you as I messed the first one up xP)

Last edited by a moderator:
'' Maybe you are right..'' Noah said quietly, '' Why are we leaving this?'' he asked himself out loud not really expecting any answers. He wanted to know why this was cursed upon them.

".. Perhaps it's just a test." Nathan suggested with a sigh. "Perhaps the government did it for a New World Order. Perhaps... I don't know, perhaps the wars started it. Maybe the first infection was because of a contaminated cheeseburger... Who knows, man?" He patted him on the shoulder and finished off his own hot chocolate, placing the cup down beside him. ".. I know it ain't nice... It's funny, really... I always used to say I never liked school, but right now... I'd do anything just to spend one more second with some of my friends there... Just to be in my biology lesson, or my English lesson where the teacher was a bitch to everyone." He chuckled and then bowed his head, giving a sad sigh as he shuffled up slightly closer to Noah.

".. If we ever want this world to be fixed... We just can't give up... Then maybe one day life can be normal for the kids that are born. They won't have to know what it's like to suffer all of this - it'll go down in history like... Like the World Wars," He said with a hint of enthusiasm. ".. I was sayin' to Brianna... When this baby's born we're gonna' have to be a family so that it can have a... A somewhat normal life. We can't be 'people who got together for the hell of it because we were afraid of dying' - we need to be the ones who looked out for each other, who were there from day one - I don't know what you'd be. Uncle? Brother? Cousin?" He chuckled again. ".. If all that goes well, maybe we can start movin' out of here, maybe take back the whole town. Who knows." He shrugged again but smiled. (@32sillylight32
(@32sillylight32)

Yes, a tower would be nice. The idea now had a firm foot hold in his mind, more like a leg hold really. And like with the fence he was locked away, not really, in his room drawing and re-drawing the design. He was certainly getting better at drawing, and took the liberty of having a person in the drawn tower. There were stages to it. The tower mk 1 was basically just a platform with a bit of a fence to it. Then the railing became a wall, then a roof added. Next firing holes were added, replacing the low wqll entirelly. The top now being figured out, he tried to determine the size. A tall one was prefered, but it would be top heavy and unstabel without guide wires. If it was to small he might of well added a low wall and some seats to the roof. So, something of middeling height was decided upon.

Stewart walks inside and gets a small thermal for his coffee, he pours some in and walks out the door with his revolver and rifle over his shoulder. He walks back outside and over to the group,

"Hey, I'm heading out, I'm going to go get some ammo from a gun store not far from here, I'll be back." He says, and with that he turns around and walks off.

(@Beowulf @DrTrollinski @firejay1)

Clay was out by their - excuse me, Connor's - fence, fixing some things up, while Tony and Ash practiced shooting. He saw Stew coming towards them. They had wanted to finish up the fence before the winter was over and the zombies defrosted, so they were trying to conserve human resources so it was good that Stew was going alone. He gave the man a nod of acknowledgment. "Stay safe, man."

---------------

Belinda was hiding in a nearby building, listening to a group of people below. It was a diverse group and they looked harmless enough, with even a child in their midst, but something about them had her hiding. What she heard confirmed it was a good idea. "What do you expect to find in New Hampshire? All the people will have frozen to death without the heating."

"Then we'll get easy meat, won't we? Now shut up. I'm sick of zombie meat. Fresh human is better." She stayed perfectly still and quiet, though she wanted to shudder at the sound. Cannibals. She waited until they were gone, then relaxed. She had gone in the opposite direction for several hours before stopping suddenly. Wait a minute, they'd gone towards the center of New Hampshire. They'd be cutting straight through Cheshire County! Swearing internally, she stood. She'd have to follow them, and she did.

As Stewart nears the gun store he notices what appears to be a group of people, he points his rifle at the ground,

"Hello?" He says, he doesn't want to startles them, but he doesn't really have much of a choice by sneaking up on them.

"Yeah, good luck, man." Norman said while picking up a board of wood and walking over to one side of the fence, holding it up against it. "Hey, tough guy." He grinned at Clay. "Come nail this board down for me, kiddo." He muttered, looking back over his shoulder at Stew while he walked off.

---

"Now, now... Let's not argue among ourselves." One man said in a sincere voice to the other flesh-eaters that followed behind him. "Easy meat indeed. Frozen's the best part, it's more preserved. But live works just as well..." He chuckled to himself and withdrew a sharp-to-the-touch black and silver Bolo Machete. Oh, the killing that had been done with this. The others travelling with him knew so much, how sick he was, the things he did to people. But it got them food, so who cared? Most of the other cannibal group - who were back at an disclosed location - tended to just accept him. He may have been crazy, but he had a family of his own and he wasn't exactly afraid to run in there. (@Stew, @firejay1
(Give it a minute, Stew. Let firejay reply to my last one - Leave it a few minutes before replying; I think we've both got other RP's as well :) )

((No, you guys go ahead. Belinda has to discover him afterwards.))

Using tapatalk, here. Excuse spelling mistakes. *bow

((Alright. There's RP between Clay and Norman though, so grab that when you can :) ))

".. Oh-ho-ho... Look at that." He muttered quietly to the rest of them, sheathing his machete as he waved out to the man that stood before them. "Hello, friend!" He yelled, a grin on his face. His voice was quite southern, a lot stronger than Norman's. (@Stew) 
(@firejay1)

Stewart doesn't like the sound of the person,

"What do you want?" He asks, they already have enough people, the group can't take in another group,

"Listen, I don't want any trouble, just tell me what you need and move along." He says as he eyes the group.

(@DrTrollinski)

The man said nothing as he looked across to the small gun store that they weren't far from.

"We're out lookin' for ammo! We're dry! What about you?!" He called out, taking a few steps towards him and naturally drawing the rest of his small posse closer as well. (@Stew)

Stew takes a step back and raises his rifle a little,

"You just stay where you are. And no, I could use some more ammo, but I'm not all out."

(@DrTrollinski)

"Whoa, whoa, whoa... Calm down, pard'... We can all just get along here, can't we...? We'll just get some of what we need, and we'll leave..." He said as he raised his hands up slightly. ".. We'll share it, okay? Times is tough." He stated, shrugging and smiling while doing so. (@Stew)

Stewart nods,

"Yeah, times are tough, especially when your family is killed and turned into zombies." He looks at them gruffly,

"You can take whatever you want." He says as he nods over to the gun store.

(@DrTrollinski)

He'd nod and turn to the rest of them for a moment - Stew couldn't see him grinning. His grin faded as he turned back to Stew and began advancing forward. "Thank you, friend..." He smiled again and bowed his head as he made his way off towards the gun store with one of the other people. The other three didn't move, though. They stared at Stewart blankly from the positions they were standing in. (@Stew)

Stewart doesn't move, he simply just stands there with his rifle nearly in an aiming position. Stewart notes the child and continues to examine the group,

"Where are you from?" He asks them to make some small talk.

(@DrTrollinski)

The three of them begin advancing forward towards him to get a little closer to him. At least they'd be able to speak to him more clearly, I guess?

"We're from just outta' town..." One man stated, smiling at him. "What about you? Got any group of your own around here?" He asked. (@Stew)

Stewart eyes all of them as he takes another step back,

"I said, stay where you are. And no, I don't have a group." He is about ready to pop a cap in one of them.

(@DrTrollinski)

The guy simply shook his head and shot a hand into his pocket while dashing at Stewart - he pulled out a small knife and roared as he approached him. Jesus, this guy was desperate. This, of course, provoked the remaining two to run forward - that included the child. Just what the hell was going on here, and what did they intend to do? (@Stew)

Stewart fires a shot off, hitting one of them in the lower-left torso, he quickly draws his revolver and pops two off into one of them and shoots the man with the pocket knife's ear off. He fires the rest into the first one he shot at's leg,

"HELP" He yells.

(@DrTrollinski)

"Motherfucker!" The apparent 'ring-leader' of this little group screamed out. Stew was too late to even react to him - the machete came out and went across both of his Achilles' tendons at the back of his foot. With that went his ability to even stand on his two feet; the guy instantly kicked the gun from his hand and stepped on the back of it so he couldn't move. The other person that was with him came over and also pinned him down. This really wasn't looking good. The kid was only hit in the leg, but he was blubbering and crying - he scrambled to his feet and hobbled away like crazy while the person he was with lied dead. The woman. His mother. The man who's ear was shot off screamed as he went down, but he quickly got back up and hobbled after the kid while he left the other two to deal with the guy. (@Stew)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back