• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

"I don't know how we're going to listen to music - We ain't exactly got anythin' here that's gonna' let us do that." He smiled at her and also stood up. ".. Got any ideas what else we can do?" He asked her. (@Soul OMU)

He looks at it in amazement and laughs. "Dance? What kinda' dancing?" He asked her, continuing to look down at the iPod. ".. I'm not a good party dancer. I'll say that now." He chuckled softly. (@Soul OMU)

"That's fine with me." He places one hand on her shoulder while somewhat tightly gripping her other. (@Soul OMU)

"Okay then... I've never done this sort of thing..." He said softly as he followed her movements, his cheeks slightly blushing. (@Soul OMU)

"This is the sort of dance they do at weddings, if I'm right?" He asked her, holding her hand and shoulder while giving a shy smile, continuing the process of following in her footsteps. (@Soul OMU)

Conner, being the busy bee that he was, was outside inspecting his fence. That's right, his. He was looking to make sure it was in good shape, and how to add on to it. Perhaps reinforcing the walls with wood would be a good idea, leaving the gates alone for the time being. Or perhaps he should just get on with it and build that bloody look out tower. Then there little base would be a sight to see for any survivors, and a bane for bandits.

He moved away from her slowly and smiled warmly at her. "I think I'll go outside and break the news to everyone." He said softly, squeezing her hand. (@Soul OMU)

Noah looked blank aswells. Since the day his sister died of the fever, the day where he had to shout her before she transforms into a walker, the day where she herself looked at him and wished him the best life ever and to let her go. That she wasn't meant to live in this kind of world and that she wanted to join her father in heaven. Skylar didn't seem to be scared of dying. She was grateful that it was thanks to a sickness and not getting eaten alive. Noah didn't appreciate it at all. He isolated himself, sleeping with the hoodie her sister last wore and pretty much mourning alone. He didn't understand why all of his family, the only people he considered family died in his hand all the time.

Noah was fixing the fence with the others. Not for protection, but because he made a promise to his sister and he wasn't ready to keep it. It was the only reason why he didn't give up himself and jump from the roof like he tried to attempt not too long ago. He looked up Norman, looking as dead as always and didn't say a word.

Noah looked at him with a small smile. '' Congratz.'' he said quietly but happy for this guy. But he was far from the mood to be all enthusiastic and in the mood for this kind of things. He started smoking regularly again and everyone knew it. He even went out alone to get cigarettes because he ran out of it. He didn't care if the walkers ate him now, all he found was revenge and pleasure to kill them.

".. Thank you, Stewart." He smiled and nodded to him before looking back to Noah. ".. Everyone else can manage just fine with the fence. I just need to speak to you for a few minutes, buddy." He said, giving a faint friendly smile to him. (@Stew) 
Nathan stopped dancing and pulled away from her, smiling as he sat himself down on his bed. ".. Where did you learn to dance like that?" He asked. (@Soul OMU)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back