• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Stewart screams in pain, he tries to kick the person off but every time he moves his legs he feels a sharp pains from his heels,

"EF ALL OF YOU" He yells at the lot.

(@DrTrollinski)

"This son of a bitch." He gripped his cheeks with his hand and looked him in the eyes. ".. Shame, woulda' made for good eatin', too." He grinned at him and then up at the other guy. "What're we gonna' do with this guy before we leave?" He asked him, the other man grinned in a sick way and crouched down beside him.

".. I say we feed 'im his own dick right here and now." He snorted as he withdrew his Bowie knife from his belt. The man smiled and began to drag Stew by the hands and into the gun store, dropping him onto the floor. (@Stew)

"Oh, shut up." The man demanded as he grasped his right hand and bit heavily down on his index and middle finger, eventually severing them sloppily with his stain-yellow teeth; the blood travelled down his tongue and he swallowed it before spitting both of Stewart's fingers and across the room. "Fingers are like fish, too many bones unless you can get the meat off 'em properly... I'm sure you understand." He grinned as he suck a fist into the side of Stewart's jaw. (@Stew)

He touches his jaw but grins as he swallows the blood caused by a cut to the inside of his cheek. ".. Fella's got to eat, buddy... Fella's got to eat." He smirked as he came back down and delivered a harsh, crushing stomp to Stew's left hand under his boot, laughing wildly while doing so. ".. I'm sure you understand." He grins. (@Stew)

Stewart's teeth clench together as blood starts to fill his mouth,

"Y-You won't get away with this!" He says in a half-yell half-murmur.

(@DrTrollinski)

"We already have... If you wanted to, I could take you to the man who's wife you've killed. But I'm gonna' be nice." He smirked as he took up the machete again and slammed it down onto the center joint of Stewart's right arm, severing it from the elbow downwards. "He'd make this go on a lot, lot longer. I'm bein' kind..." He murmured as he quickly sliced Stewart's gut open with the machete. He left him there after that; he went upstairs and up into the small apartment that was above the store and took a bedsheet from the cupboard before going downstairs again. He wrapped up Stewart's arm so that his suffering would only go on for longer.

He crouched down before him and smirked. "Now... You see, what I've done to you seems... Cruel, right? Well, let me tell you a story..." He gently slapped his face to keep him conscious. "Stay with me... But you see... I've cured you... I've gave you a release from this world." He smirked at him and patted his shoulder. (@Stew)

Stewart tries to spit at the man but all he can do is let blood and saliva drip out of his mouth. He can't say anything as he has lost quite a lot of blood, he simply has a glazed over look on his face.

"The thing is... I served in the military... I loved it. I loved killin', I loved seein' people around me get killed. It turned me on, got me all riled up and ready for some action - They discharged me soon enough, hell... I've got a great big murder-boner right now, sonny..." He cackled and slapped him in the face to refocus his attention. ".. Before we leave you here to wait for your death... You got any last words? Any people you wanna' give a shout-out to so you can take your mem'ries with ya'?" He grinned. (@Stew) 
(http://www.rpnation.com/threads/brain-burger.56737/page-293#post-1912464 ----- @32sillylight32)

[media]

[/media]
"D'aww... Ain't that cute?" He looked up at the other man who just laughed at him. "You've got your guts hangin' out... Your blood goin' erry'where... And you... Think that I'M the one who's fucked?! AHAH!" He paused for a moment and stood back up, spitting onto Stew's chest and brushing himself down. ".. I've always wanted to be a surgeon. Thanks for makin' my dream come true, man... But you. You are the DEFINITION of 'fucked'. Have yourself a wonderful day - I'll see you in the afterlife... Maybe we'll catch up sometime." He grins as he sheathes his machete back into the correct place and then drags the other man that was with him out of the store. They run off into the distance and leave Stew to waste away and die - Death's a funny feeling, it always is. They say you have your whole life repeat before your eyes before you die. Over the course of the seven minutes you have left, you see everything you ever went through. Surely in a time like this it'd be a good thing? Surely death is a way out, a way of saying to you 'you've done well in life, you're free'. The moment we're born and the moment we die are the only two moments we're ever truly free.

Death, as it were put, the eternal darkness that haunted everyone's mind, but when you're on death's door... How could you even fear it? How could you fight it any more? All we do in life is fight death, it's always at our door or under our bed. But it doesn't matter how many times we lock our doors, or how tightly we tuck ourselves in - Death always finds a way.

Noah actually chuckled for the first time in the past few days and had an actual sincere smile. '' How old are you already?'' he asked ruffling young Nathan's hair.

(Put a bit of effort into that. Listen to that music. ) 
".. Heh. I'm only eleven, but... Norman said I was always pretty mature. I was since a young age, apparently. I don't know, though... I just don't want to give up, Noah... I mean... I've lost people. I've even killed a guy... Because... I don't know, but... It doesn't make me wanna' stop, you know? It makes me want to keep on fightin' it so one day, people ain't gonna' have to go through all that as well." He said quietly, looking off into the distance with a slightly sad frown on his face. (@32sillylight32)

Noah looked at the kid, actually admiring that such a young kid still kept hope. It reminded him off what his sister told him before passing out. '' Your a fighter Noah. Never give up on life. Find the source of all of this...And never give up.'' He said out loud remembering it all. A tear rolling down his cheek, '' She said.''

Nathan turned and looked at him for a moment. ".. She's right, Noah... I--.. I didn't really have someone like that in my life... I had Norman that said 'Oh, you did well, nice job.' Which I appreciated, but... When it came to problems, Norman didn't know what to do either. It was always 'I'm sure you'll find a way to figure it out' - It wasn't what she gave you, man. It was never 'You can do it, don't give up. You've got this.' - Not even now, dude..." He looked away for a moment more and quickly wiped his eyes. ".. Skylar was nice. She was a really good person, and that's why she said that to you - She didn't want to convince you or anything, man. She was tellin' you the truth - You don't need to torture yourself about what happened. She wanted you to be happy, and how are you gonna' do that? You're gonna' work with me and everyone else, and we'll kick some ass and get this whole thing done with. Just imagine, bein' able to take back this one city, and then others, and then maybe even the whole damn state. THAT'S how she wants you to be happy - You had a purpose to fulfil when she was here, and I'm pretty sure she wants you to have one now." He choked up before he finished speaking, some tears quickly lining his eyes as he patted Noah's shoulder followed by firmly gripping it. (@32sillylight32)

They'd been moving slower than her, which was why when she caught up to them, they were only just leaving the store. There was someone in there! The minute they were out of sight she rushed in. It was "Soup" and she was way too late. His internal organs were hanging out, and he was fading fast. "Soup. What..." She wanted to ask what had happened, but it was obvious what had happened. "I'm so sorry." She choked out instead.

Using tapatalk, here. Excuse spelling mistakes. *bow

Noah didn't cry. He had enough of crying and simply had a small smile tugging his face. '' I guess you're right Kiddo.... I'm pretty sure you are.'' he quietly said. He looked at Nathan '' Thank you.'' he added softly. '' You are going to grow up into a fine man, I'm sure of it.'' he said with a small chuckle as he placed his arm around his shoulder roughly and pulled him to his side not realizing that he was much stronger to him.

He tries to mutter it again but he can't, it only comes out as a weak mumble, he takes a deep breath,

"Kill...me...." He mutters again.

(@firejay1)

Noah smiled and looked up at the sky. He wondered where his sister possibly was now. He didn't want to believe that there was simply nothing after and that it was just...plain...oblivion. He kept silence not finding anything to say.

Tearing up a little, Belinda nodded. She flipped out her push dagger, and slammed it into his heart. She didn't want to kill him like a zombie, and if they came back, this would be less noticeable anyways. Only by a fraction, but still less so. "I'm sorry." She whispered again. She wished she could go through the head, ending his misery faster, but it was too dangerous. She stabbed him through the heart with both her combat knife and karambit as well. Having his blood touch all three blades was really the only way she could think of honoring his death now. She murmured a quiet prayer for him as he died, before retrieving the knife. She stood. She had to warn the others. There was no time to waste.

Using tapatalk, here. Excuse spelling mistakes. *bow

Stewart slumps onto the ground, the blood that was pooling in his mouth now spills over the floor. May he rest in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back