• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Brain Burger

Moments later, Belinda was trudging towards the infinity fence. She called out so they wouldn't shoot her. "Hey! Hate to break up the party, but we've got a problem."

Using tapatalk, here. Excuse spelling mistakes. *bow

"Excuse me...?" His face went pale while he slowly shook his head. "Wait, wait, wait... No... No. Stew's--.. Cannibals?!" He turned around and placed his hands on the back of his head, taking a shaky deep breath. "Where are they." He asked sternly. (@firejay1)

She shook her head. "I don't know. They... they maimed him, left him for dead, and I had to finish it." Belinda said the words strongly, but her body was shaking a little, having to admit that. "They're probably in the area, though. They didn't head straight in this direction, so I don't think he told them anything about you guys. But get ready. There're two men and a boy. Probably around Antoinette's age."

"Jesus..." Norman stated, his voice shaking. Nathan saw how panicked he looked from the roof and jumped up, running downstairs to meet Norman and Belinda.

"Belinda...? What--..? What's goin' on?" He asked, Norman didn't say anything to him. (@firejay1)

Belinda didn't waste time or breath. "Get everyone together, lock all entrances, and get armed, Nathan. I'm only going to repeat myself once and I want you all to be there when I do."

Norman stormed off and walked partially into the doorway of the department. "EVERYONE GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" He screamed across the room, loud enough for everyone to hear regardless of whether or not they were downstairs or upstairs. He went upstairs and grabbed a couple of rifles for himself, Nathan, and Clay; they were the silenced M4's that they always used. He tossed one to both of the boys and then propped up his own by his chest while waiting for everyone to arrive, not saying a word. (@Soul OMU, @firejay1, @Huntrey)

Elizabeth blinks slightly as she looks up from her tea, sitting in the kitchen with Annie when she hears him yell. Getting up and making her way downstairs with Annie and Brianna not far behind. "Norman...? What's going on?" she asked calmly while Annie and Brianna looked slightly confused as they stood behind her.

Conner was trying to ret up in his room when he heard Norman shout. It sounded urgent, so he hurried down as quickly as he could. "What is it? What's wrong?" he asked before seeing the guns being held and handed out. Face now grim and set, he hurries back upstairs. They were either going out on a run, or the station needed to be defended. Judging by the urgency of it all, he guessed the latter. So, he grabbed the M240G, with every intent to use it.

Tony and Ash were retrieved from the range and to their surprise, found Belinda standing at one end of the table, waiting for everyone to arrive. When everyone was gathered, Belinda explained tersely, and with as few words as possible. "I saw some cannibals as I was about to leave the state. I heard them talking, they were definitely cannibals. When I realized they were heading in this direction, I followed them and found Stew, dying of the wounds they gave him, in the store we usually get ammo in. He's dead now, I ended his misery. But what's really important is that they're in the area. The cannibals are. And they just might come across this place. There are two men and a boy. There used to be a woman, but her body was in the store next to Stew. One of the men and the boy are injured, but they could still be dangerous. We need to make sure they don't get in. Any questions?" 
@Soul OMU, @Vaila, @32sillylight32 @DrTrollinski, @Huntrey

Nathan instantly broke away from the group and went over to the west side fence with his rifle, soon enough he had his head bowed while he leaned against it. Norman watched I him for a moment and sighed before looking back to everyone; he glanced around at the surrounding snow and took a heavy sigh.

"We can't send out a party to hunt down who killed him. We have no idea if there's any more..." He stated softly, seeming slightly choked up. "But we are gonna give him a proper burial. It's the least we can do for him..." He added, he then looked off towards Nathan who still had his head bowed.

".. Asha... Go see if Nathan's okay for me, buddy... The rest of us need to talk about some stuff anyway." He said to him, rubbing the back of his head with both hands. (@Stew, @Soul OMU)

"What else is there to talk about. You haven't told me, but I'm not stupid. Stew is dead, and a group of ass holes and f**ckers were the ones who did it. Now we have to bury the poor kid while they get away free, not even harrassed. I say we go after those bastards, get in a cruiser and run them down like the rats that they are." Conner said. At the beginning, he was cold, but as his speech continued, he got more and more heated. He didn't shout, I'm going to make that clear. He did get close however, and each word he said carried weight of a a man who was sick of sitting and taking what life gave him, a man that wanted to take something for himself. Something like a life.

He walked up to Conner and placed a hand on his shoulder. "My friend, it's recklessness that gets you killed. Think about this. We have no idea how many people they have, how many weapons they have, where they're based out - we'll have time for revenge, and I can tell you I want every last one'a those sons of bitches dead, but I don't want any of you to die in the process. If some are hurt, that gives us a chance to at least get his body back here before those bastards go back and get it." He didn't seem annoyed, but they were all cold and upset by this - Norman certainly wasn't going to run out into the abyss without knowing what they're dealing with. (@Stew, @Soul OMU) 
The Bodies Keep Coming

"You FUCKING pair of clowns!" He screamed as he sent his son away to another room - he'd sent him to a room where he could get his leg fixed up from the bullet wound. Plus, this was going to get messy anyway. "You go out. For half a day. For HALF A FUCKING DAY. AND YOU GET MY WIFE KILLED?! TO ONE GUY?!" He added in an infuriated roar; both of the men were literally cowered down in front of him.

"Sir--.. I--.."

"Don't you 'sir' me... You disgusting piece of filth. You let this happen, didn't you? How does ONE MAN. Kill one person, and injure two others? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!" He demanded, gripping his throat.

".. He's--.. He's dead!" He choked. "We killed him!" He spluttered, his face going red from the lack of air.

"You killed him and DIDN'T bring the body back?! WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE US?!" He snarled, throwing the man to the ground.

".. It--.. No food... It doesn't give us food..."

"That's right..." He swung his leg forward and sunk his boot into his chest, sending a fierce thudding noise through the air alongside the breathless groan that the man gave off as he rolled across the floor. He knew that there was more to his punishment than just this - He could fight it all he wanted to, but he knew that it would happen no matter what he did. The main man walked out of the room and into a separate one where his eldest son was being treated - a broken child, a feral child. A child so vicious and broken that it's almost as if he was raised by a pack of wolves. He rarely spoke - He'd cry, but he'd never speak. His freakishly muscular body was something that resulted in extensive training from day one - A necessary step from his father. The only problem was that it shattered him, it morphed his mind, it made him a complete psycho, a killer, a fighter - In what ended up as a town, he was the one who was feared, but the only person who kept him in-line was his father. The only one who stopped him from going on a slaughter-fest was the one man who still had control over him. Now that his mother was gone, there wasn't much stopping him just from snapping. The doctor that was treating him was one of their main men - he went out alone and got food from stores. He couldn't stand cannibalism, but he felt like a prisoner - Prisoner or not, they gave him water and a bed, and generally he liked some of the people here - he preferred the youngest son of the leader overall. Recently turned five years old, smart, bright, and wasn't involved in the cannibalism ring, thank god. The rest of the people in the town they stayed in weren't cannibals either, but when it's cannibals running them, there's always something to be wary of. The doctor looked over his shoulder as the leader entered and nodded to him.

"Morning, Zachariah." He muttered softly before turning back to the boy that was sat on the bed in front of him - his pants were off and his underwear was bloodstained from how he'd ran home with a bullet in his leg - blood had gone everywhere. He wasn't crying any more.

"Morning, Allan... How's my boy doin'?" He asked.

".. He's doing fine. Bullet went straight through. There wasn't any artery damage in the shot, bleeding was quite heavy, though. Give it a couple of weeks and this'll be fully fixed up." He stated, carefully stitching the top and final injury caused by the wound; once it was done he put an adhesive patch atop it as well. He looked up at the boy and forced a smile. "Don't play around with that, okay? Come back to me in a couple of weeks and I'll get rid of the stitches for you. I recommend you lie down here for a while and drink some water - you've lost a lot of blood." He added, softly ruffling his hair. The boy blinked for a moment and then gave a nod. Zachariah - or Zach, for short - walked over and placed a hand on Allan's shoulder.

"Thank you. You're a life-saver, Allan." He said, Allan merely chuckled and rose up after the boy lied down; he turned to face him and once again forced a smile.

"I do try, Zach." He muttered. Zach grinned at him and then walked over and leaned over to look down at the boy.

"You hungry? Want a snack?" He asked him, the boy nodded frantically as a grin went across his face. Allan froze - He knew that this could end very badly. In fact, it was going to end badly; he watched in horror as Zach went to the drawer in the room and pulled out two large kitchen knives before storming back out - at least Allan was living to fight another day. Zach went back to the man who he'd left breathless on the floor and gripped his wrist before holding it against the wall - before he knew it, a knife was driven right through the center of his hand and pinned to the wall behind him. He let out a scream of pure agony as he looked up at it and watched the blood pour; he reached for it, but before he could do that his left ear was sliced clean off - he screamed again, but then passed out when his other hand was also pinned to the wall by the second knife. Zach took the ear and walked back into the room where his son was lied down on the bed - Allan just walked out when he saw the ear in his hand; he knew what was going on, and it made him sick to his stomach whenever he saw it. "Here you go, buddy..." He said as he held the severed ear out to him - the boy instantly snatched it up and crammed it into his mouth, smiling psychotically as he chewed it up - the blood trickled down his chin and dripped onto his shirt but he didn't care; he ate it like some sort of wild animal. His father merely smiled and walked back out of the room. He wanted him healed up as soon as possible. The fights were beginning soon.

Growling out "Fine, let's get going then." Conner waits for Norman to lead the way. It didn't occure to him, but he didn't know where the bidy was. Which simply got him frustrated and even more angry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back