• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings bored and looking to rp

Bill Nein

The Digital Bill of Rights
Hey, my name is Buck and i'm looking for an rp partner. im a 17 year old high school student just looking for a creative outlet and to practice my writings. im no A+ literature student but i love things such as DnD (im a dungeon master) and an actor as well. Ive done rps in the past but i'm super rusty. also sorry for the lack of formatting, im pretty new to making posts

Partner
for a partner i'm not super picky. i only require you be relatively close in age, be semi literate, and write at least one paragraph. doubling/ playing background characters is a must for me. i'm a big fan of darker subjects and themes top so it'd be preferred ( but not mandatory) if you are comfortable with it.

Topics
I dont really do fandoms, and if i did itd be oc x oc. id much rather build our own worlds, however universes im comfortable rping in are:
-starwars
-altered carbon
-the witcher
-destiny
-my hero acedamia
(there is more that i cant currently think but ask if i know about something and we will see)

as for non-fandom rps, some themes i like are
-mafia/gang
-western
-sci-fi
-college/highschool

-dytsopian future/alternate universes
im comfortable with rping in dms, on here, or other sites. just reply or dm me about your interests and questions.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back