• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bone Song

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
Private Jet
Kipsy Kipsy

Sienna, being fairly short, had been able to fit fairly easy, although she had begun to gain her weight and curves back. Having been against the siding of the vehicle, she fell asleep due to having woken up so early; she definitely felt the weight of tiredness. As they reached the airport and Blake told them to get up, she jumped a bit and groaned softly; they had arrived. The female shook her head and got up, getting out of the vehicle to find a huge jet.

Her eyes widened as she took in the new sights. Turning to Blake, she smiled brightly, assuming someone had told him about her ability; although he'd been told she was just a mute so far.

"Thank you for this opportunity! The jet is amazing!" She spoke through the mindlink once connecting with his mental tether. With a joyful smile, she moved past him after Eve and climbed inside to find a beautiful interior. She heard Eveleen and waved, moving to sit next to her.

"Hey, Eveleen!"

Liu
Location: Liu's foster home | Interacting: Basilia ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Rolling over and out of her bed, Liu yawned. She rubbed at her eyes before immediately heading over to her desk and turning back on her computer. She navigated straight to her email. Excitement flushed her pale cheeks and she clicked open the new message with a grin.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Unknown
Re: Request for a meeting
Your request has been noted. Meet at Ithawell Community Hall, Thursday at 3pm. Tell no one. You are being watched.

Giddy, she leaned back in her chair and spun it around, rolling all over her room. Liu couldn't believe this was all happening. Her efforts had actually amounted to something big. Something powerful. Something influential. Imagine how her talents would be put to use! She couldn't possibly wait for Thursday to come. Of course, she would have to get ready, put on some makeup, comb and style her hair, and, for sure, pick out something nice to wear. It was a hassle she wasn't looking forward to, but it would be well worth it.

Send New Email
New Email Received
Unknown
Re: Request for a meeting
Understood. My lips are sealed. ♥

Pressing send, she clasped her hands together, ready to dive into some more research. A pile of documents sat on the side of her desk with test results just waiting for her to go over. Picking one up, she began to read, a highlighter in hand.

Blake & Eveleen
Location: Private jet | Interacting: Sienna ( Eliruz Eliruz ), Lichen

Jaw dropping open slightly, Blake stared at Sienna with awe. Had she just..? No, her lips hadn't moved, she couldn't have talked. Humans couldn't... there was no way... Grabbing the side of Sienna's arm, he pulled her away from Eveleen. "Do that again," he ordered, gold eyes scanning her face. "Do that again."

Eveleen stared at the two of them, surprised, standing up in an attempt to call attention to herself. "She can talk telepathically," she said, her voice calm. "I apologize on her behalf; she probably didn't know that you were still unaware of her gift. Even I thought someone had told you." She held her hands in the air, hoping to defuse the tension.

The result was for Blake to glare at her, then up at his fellow packmates. "Who else knew about this and neglected to inform me?" he growled, low and deep in his throat. "These are the sorts of things you tell your alpha about."

Sienna|Lichen|Blood Slave
Private Jet
Kipsy Kipsy

As Sienna was about to sit, she was suddenly grabbed by Blake, her green eyes going wide. Connecting to his mental tether once more and smiling faintly, she spoke once more. "My apologies, sir. I thought someone had informed you of my..ability." Sienna inhaled slowly, waiting for a reaction from Blake, but soon heard Eve speak up for her, glancing back at her with a grateful smile before turning her gaze back. Was it something that uncommon for humans to possess?

With a furrowed brow and still a faint smile upon her lips, she shifted her weight a bit, her now thicker build allowing her clothes to fit a bit better but also meant she could be fed on at any point. Slowly lifting her jade hues back to Blake's gold gaze, Sienna spoke once more. "If there is anything you'd like to know, I'll try my best to answer; my past is unknown to me. Unfortunately, all I remember is up to the point of being captured as a Blood Slave. Anything past that point is unknown to me; my apologies."

Ordan
Ordan opened his good eye, looking st the clock on the wall, tapping his foot on the floor in front of him as he waited. The alpha stood, dishing out some money and heading away from the gate, trusting Adesina to watch the pack as he made his way to a cafe, ignoring Achilles’ agitation at being around so many people. The alpha got himself a coffee and then picked an assortment of tea and hot chocolate for the pack before heading back to the gate. Sadly the bar was not open, Ordan could have gone for mixing alcohol into his coffee. He sighed and made his way on, arriving back at the gate with his drinks. Holding out the tray, he spoke tiredly to the pack. “Tea or joy chocolate, take your pick. Except the drink in the center, that’s mine.”

He’d requested Zumitri to keep an eye on the house and take anyone he found to the dungeons. The doctor had agreed but was also on orders to kill anyone who loose suspicious...meaning any rogues who broken into his house. Ordan was confident Zumitri could handle things.

Kipsy Kipsy (jaehwa) Eliruz Eliruz (Eden and Adesina) Shaded Shaded (Silvia)

Basilia
As she was awake, Basilia made her way to the command center and sat at the computer, using one hand to type some commands and open up intel. Updating her information to master and Ken to Deputy, the woman waited for confirmation, moving Emmanuel into deceased leaders. Although on paper she downgraded Akachi to Shadow, out of respect for the man and Emmanuel, she let him keep his status in the computer. Pulling up her email, she found a message and clicked it. Reading over the information, she smiled but didn’t bother with a response. Thursday was in a week as it was Saturday.

Hopefully by then she would be semi used to being in charge but there was a lot to do before then. Figuring out how to raise this child in one arm and making sure Ken recovered fully so he could resume his duties as Deputy. Preferably without busting his stitches again. Logging out of her email, she began to think on how she would have this meeting with the members left in the order and how many she needed to have terminated. Basilia didn’t want those monsters knowing she had taken over and Ken was not in any condition to deal with the meeting, besides he should remember her plans...hopefully.

Flipping through the computer, she discovered very few of Emmanuel’s people were alive or still part of the order. Akachi was one of those very few. She would need to recruit more people. The child suckled hungrily from the bottle as Basilia worked, tiredly rubbing at her eyes. Perhaps she should hire a guardian of some sort to watch any children. She looked down at the child as she fed it, briefly taking her eyes off the screen. “I suppose you need naming. I guess I’ll call you Malachi. I’m Basilia and the man in my room is my Deputy Ken. I suppose we will not train you to be a good member of the Blood Order. I hope you don’t disappoint.”

James came into the command center. “Mistress,” he said as he walked in, causing Basilia to turn and watch him. “040 was erased and Agent Rabbit Two was erased. Computer confirmed it. Wherever Agent Rabbit Two’s body is, it will never be found.”

“Good to know,” said Basilia. The child, newly named Malachi and unknowingly the name his vampire mother had given him coughed as he finished eating the entire bottle of formula before yawning. Basilia handed the child off to James to watch so she could get some sleep and the Shadow took the child with him as Malachi fell asleep. She then stood, shutting down the computer and headed back through the halls to the master rooms and deputy rooms, entering the room and locking the door behind her she removed her shirt and jeans, carrying them back to the laundry basket in the bathroom and tossing them in before going back to bed next to her lover.

Mentioned: Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (Ken) Kipsy Kipsy (liu)

Rhea & Oliver
The siblings had remained in Rhea’s room, the human never returning to get healed. Annoyed, Rhea had put her brother’s things way while Oliver had found the blood slaves and taken them to Blake before going to bed, not even bothering with the table. The siblings had slept together in Rhea’s room, the siblings curled up against each other, always touching.

They were woken early in the morning at some ungodly hour, Oliver growling in annoyance as he was woken from a deep sleep, pushing Rhea’s body off him. The vampire then left so he could get dressed, being told there was a pack vacation and everyone was going, even the pets. Rhea was of course thrilled and grabbed a few sketchbooks to throw into her suitcasebefore nearly dragging poor Oliver to the car where they were all pushed together.

When they got to the jet, Blake ordered them all inside, the half-siblings sitting next to each other as always. One might consider their closeness a concern, bordering on the kind of flirtation and perhaps incest when alone. In a time past, after their parents’ passing they had indeed done that very thing, trying to bring their family back. It hadn’t helped they were both drunk and had gone into a downward spiral after their parents and siblings’ deaths. Thankfully for them, nothing bad had occurred but it didn’t matter. They had never made that mistake again.

Seating themselves in the private jet, there being a few humans onboard, the not mute blood slave must have spoken for the other blood slave spoke up and then Blake turned to look st the pack. “I did and so does your wife,” said Rhea. “I would have thought Paulina would have told you about it herself. Appears I was mistaken.”

Interaction: Lichen pack

Last edited:
Ken

Awakening from his slumber Ken groans lightly as he wakes up, wrapping his arms around Basilia as his wounds are fully healed and the stitches are all worn out, he kisses her lips lovingly and holds himself close to her as he pins her to the bed, claiming dominance playfully. He was obviously a lot stronger than her so it was very hard for her to get him off of her. Laying ontop of the female he chuckles a bit and claimed her as his with his scent all over her body " your mine now ~"

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Blake Kipsy Kipsy , Sienna Eliruz Eliruz , Lichen (those on the plane)

He had been brought out of his room rather early, his blue eyes flicking energetically over the jet currently as he recalled Blake’s charming statement. Being told to wake up was rather harsh slap to the face—by now he thought the younger vampire might have realized that he didn’t sleep or feign sleep. He had to pass the time somehow, and he happened to find himself out and about during the nightly hours. Maybe that was why he strolled onto the jet with a blank face but with excited eyes.

Haven’t been to Hawaii since—well it was accepted into the U.S,” he remarked before flicking his eyes towards humans, ones not apart of his pack. Arching a brow he turned away from them and headed towards a seat which he could occupy with another. Sprawling lazily in the chair, he let his head lean against the window before casting his eyes towards a certain person—though it didn’t last long as Larkin perked up at Blake’s words.

His eyes glimmered slightly as he observed Sienna, her memories still thick in his mind. The family she was associated with was rather difficult, they had family drama that remained private—Larkin’s own family drama was kept on the down low. Clearing his throat, he looked back to Blake, “We can discuss it at a later date, maybe once we arrive at our destination? I have information which you and Sienna would like to hear on that matter,” he called out to his alpha, and turning to Sienna he dipped his head down. “it will explain a lot, even more so that it involves someone older than myself,” he added quietly.​

Isabella
Just as the bandage was securely fixed on her arm, the two other betas walked in. Exhaling a breath she got up and turned to look at them. They were surprisingly quick to return, she thought. "Good, you're back." Patting down the bandage, she said, "Let's go to my office, and I'll give you a briefing on the day's happenings. I'll answer any questions there"

Walking into her room, she sat down on her chair, turned to pour herself a glass of water and pointed at the seats in front of them to the betas. She then downed the entire glass and slammed it on the table, and took a moment. "Very well," she said, "Let's start from the beginning. Jason and I went to the Ithawel Hospital to get Audrey, a new fledgling we had already recruited. The matter went out of hand, and a few elements we did not anticipate had severely disrupted my plan. Including this," she said, pointing at her new bandage. "Silver bullet by one of the order scum. We were first chased by another car, who I am not sure if they are from the blood order or not, but one of whose passengers helped us greatly later on. The car was shot in the wheel, and stopped. The order member who I suspect shot me had already before, climbed onto the car and fixed a bomb. As me and Audrey were escaping, it blew up. Jason was knocked unconscious when the skidding car knocked his motorcycle. Audrey gave birth to twins, or rather, one of the twins clawed her way out of her body. The daughter, Nisha, is in the nursery at the present, and the son, Malachi, was stolen by the Order scum, from the womb of her mother. Me, and the said passenger, who is presently downstairs, took Audrey and Jason to Custos HQ, although it wasn't my intention, and sadly, Audrey was killed by another member of the accursed order later there. We had to rush out, and here we are at the present." Isabella exhaled deeply. She had used her most authoritarian and business like tone throughout the whole story, and it was hard to control any sign of emotion, although she managed. She looked up again.

"I was also contacted by the head of Lichen, and they proposed a tri-pack hunt. I would be very interested in this, although we have still have problems of our own to attend to before we delve into such luxuries." "I also want to stress out on the importance of our hostility towards the Blood Order. As you have just heard from the recount of our experiences, we have lost two of our family to them, one of them a fledgling with potential, and the other, an infant born into our pack. We have, of course, some problems regarding the blood of the new borns, Nisha is a pure blood, from what it appears to me, and Malachi can be either a human, pure blood or even a Dhamphir. Presently, though, we have bigger problems to attend to. Nisha will be cared for, and protected by Boreal, even though her mother was just a new fledgling member. "

"Right now, I need Arya to drive our guest, Tyress, the passenger of the car who helped me after the explosion, to his required address. The car is outside, as you may have seen. Harper, you may also go with them, or follow them on foot or motorcycle, which ever suits you. After today's incident, I would not like to send a lone member to Ithawel. Jason, you have already done enough today, and done it to your best efforts, and you may tend to any wounds you have and get some rest. Tommorow, is a new day, and we will mourn the loss of our memeber, and prepare plans for the extradition of the other. I'll need you all at my office by 10.00 a.m. You are dismissed, unless you have any questions."
She took out a drawer and took out an envelope, placing something in it. "I'll lead you to Tyress." she said, getting up and speaking to the two female betas, and taking the envelope.

Shaded Shaded OGAirbear OGAirbear

Ember woke up on the couch to see Larkin was not there making her upset and hearing about the trip to Hawaii made her excited... but only upset to realize she still had only boy clothes and nothing to pack.. she really really really wanted some clothes for herself to wear as a change like a fancy dress but as they arrived at the tarmac she froze. She was afraid of heights.. and planes ... what could happen if she fell, what happens if they crash? Or go to space ? These things create fear for her as she whines softly and stands on the tarmac watching Larkin get on the plane... she doesent want to get in the jet... her day couldn't get any worse as she just froze there

Basilia
No sooner had the master of the Blood Order returned to bed and lay down, did Ken waken from his slumber and wrapped his arms around the woman, groaning lightly as he did so. Basilia squeaked in surprise as Ken wrapped his arms around her, pulling himself closer to her and cutting off any words by kissing her. Using his strength, he somehow pinned her to the bed as he he held her to his body before climbing into of her, the woman staring at him as he pinned her to the mattress. She wiggled him for a short time under him, rather startled by the morning events but couldn’t get him off her so finally gave in before he rubbed his scent all over her. Returning his kiss as there wasn't a lot else she could do, she allowed the playful domination, attributing his strength to his training and being one of the infamous defilers. Basilia had to admit, privately mind you, that Ken’s words sent a shiver of pleasure down her spine. “Morning to you as well Ken. Always and forever.”

Lenny2000 Lenny2000 (Ken)

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Rapid City Airport
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Kipsy Kipsy Shaded Shaded

Eden stared down at the material of her black sweats and pondered what the beach would look like, if it was going to be soft and white sand. A sigh left her lips, her eyes slowly but quickly snapped open when Ordan spoke; he had gotten the pack drinks. With a faint, she chose to snag one of the teas, a grateful sigh leaving her lips.

"Thank you," she replied to him quietly and brought the tea to her lips, the liquid thankfully warm against her sensitive teeth. As she sipped on her drink, she checked the time once more, impatient to get the worst of it over with.

Adesina|Custos|Vampire
Rapid City Airport

The Alpha slowly lifted her eyes, finding a worn out Ordan holding drinks for the pack. She smiled kindly and politely took a hot chocolate; she loved chocolate, even as a Vampire. Setting down her foam cup of blood that was concealed by a lid and straw, she happily sipped on the hot chocolate. h

Ordan
As Adesina took a hot chocolate and Eden a tea, that left one tea and one hot chocolate for Silvia and Jaehwa to choose from. Seeing Eden look towards the clock, the alpha followed her gaze and sighed as he watched the clock tick by. The announcer came in and said they would begin boarding first and business class. The alpha shook his head as he spoke. “Eden get the tickets out of my pocket and pass them out. One of you help Jae with the luggage. It’s a 2-2 configuration in business.”

Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Kipsy Kipsy (Jae) Eliruz Eliruz (eden & Adesina)

Jaehwa
Location: Airport gate | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded )

In the time that it took Ordan to get the drinks, Jaehwa had almost fully dozed off, his head pressed against his knees. When he sensed Ordan returning, he blinked his eyes open and stretched before reaching out for the remaining tea. "Thanks," he said, giving the alpha a grateful albeit drowsy smile. "Were you able to get something special to put into your coffee?" By something special, he, of course, meant alcohol, but he seriously doubted they were selling that right now. "If you want, I can try to talk to the restaurant's manager and see if they can give me a bottle. I have very deadly puppy eyes, you know."

It occurred to him that Silvia might not enjoy hot chocolate. He needed to learn what she did and didn't like still before he went around choosing like that again. She should've had first pick. In any case, learning her preferences would come in due time. Perhaps over the vacation, he could get to know her as much as he wanted to. It would also be nice to have reason to force Ordan to relax. Usually, the alpha could always come up with some way to get out of taking it easy, but this vacation presented Jaehwa with the perfect comeback. You paid for the tickets, take advantage of this time to rest. Yes, he had it perfectly planned in his head already.

Hearing the announcer and Ordan's orders, Jaehwa stood up and gathered the bags he could carry. "I'm excited," he said, but it sounded like he was more tired than anything. That wasn't really his fault, though.

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Airport
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded Kipsy Kipsy

The dark haired female looked up, finding that business class could begin boarding. Eden smiled and heard Ordan order her to grab the tickets and hand them out. She gave a quick nod, pushing herself to her feet and moving toward her Alpha; she stopped and quickly grabbed the tickets from his pocket. Separating each and handing them out accordingly, she grabbed her own luggage and looked toward Adesina who was already up.

Adesina easily picked up most of her luggage and helped Jae with the rest that needed picking up. She flashed the pack a warm and joyful smile before standing next to Jae. "This will definitely be exciting!" She agreed before looking at Eden, who was now convincing herself that she wouldn't die on this plane and that everyone would be fine; she was making things seem worse than they were. Shaking her head, she brushed it off and inhaled before smiling.

Once everyone had everything, they followed after everyone.

Silvia A. Brandt
Interaction: Custos

Bringing her dulled eyes up to meeting the tray offered to the group, she watched as each snagged a drink of their choice. Getting up herself, she grabbed the remaining drink—hot chocolate—with her delicate hands before slipping back down into her seat. Taking a sip, she hardly had time to really focus on anything but the cup she was drinking from, and bringing herself to gulp down another sip, Silvia yawned. She needed a nap, desperately, but something that helped her was the chocolate within her drink, a mere booster to her ride as she stood up and shook her joints awake. “Come on, I shouldn’t be so tired,” she groaned to herself, finally shaking her arms awake she ended up chugging the hot chocolate like she was drunk and in desperate need for more liquor. She of course wasn’t drunk, but she was starting to get some energy coursing through her body.

I can help,” she sided after hearing Ordan ask someone to lend a hand, she was rather slow though as Adesina has already started grabbing the bags after passing the tickets out. She felt a little useless considering she just stood there after offering, quickly shaking her head she checked her pockets. She didn’t have a bag herself, she didn’t pack anything since she didn’t have anything. Truth be told everything was still at her old place—she needed to retrieve the items but she wasn’t really settled just quite yet. She didn’t have a real need to buy clothes before going either, she had thrown on some jeans and a grey shirt before deciding to buy the red hat to hide her bed head. Shaking her head she walked off to toss the cup before meeting with the group again before they were tasked with boarding the plane.

Harper C. Miller
Interaction: Isabella Galaxy Galaxy , Arya OGAirbear OGAirbear

She had followed after her alpha, before collapsing on a new chair which was offered to her—it’d be a long talk. Long and boring. Harper was not one to sit still and just listen mindlessly, no she always found something to occupy herself with. Ignoring the more then unnecessary details in her mind, Harper began cracking her fingers, a pass time that she did often. She started with her fingers at once and then went to popping the knuckles. Turning her head, she lolled it back with her gray eyes flicking towards her alpha.

It was a wonder she made beta at all. Aside from her aggressive nature on a playing field, and mind manipulating skills, she was a nuisance she bet. She only listened to things intriguing, and the only thing she gathered was that a short summary was what she wanted. She observed the fact that a new member had died, a depressing fact that she couldn’t change, she wouldn’t hunt down the monster who did it just the one who took the child from a dying mother—that would be her goal. She’d kill him. Or her.

Yeah, I’ll drive!” she exclaimed quickly rising to her feet, “I haven’t driven in such a long time—“ she explained looking over her shoulder to Isabella and Arya, “how about you tail us and then I’ll drive you home, hmm?” she inferred. Wiggling her brows, she bubbled up a chuckle before turning her gaze to Isabella, “and you. Don’t beat yourself up about it, the least we could do is help Nisha—and get that baby boy back.”​

Ordan
Ordan watched as Silvia took the hot chocolate, it only occurring to him late that the healer might like something else. He would need to make a list of their favorite hot beverages. Ordan just preferred coffee in the mornings and tea the rest of the time, rarely drinking hot chocolate as he found it too sweet for his liking. Pulling out his coffee, he tossed the tray in a bin and watched Adesina help with getting bands, standing still as Eden approached and removed the tickets before handing them out.

As Jaehwa questioned him if he had gotten anything special, Ordan blinked his eye. “No...apparently they don’t think anyone needs a drink at this hour of the morning.” The alpha sighed again as Jaehwa offered to go to a restaurant and see if he could get something and gave a slight twitch of his head in answer. “No but thank you,” he said. “I’ll just pick something up when we get to our destination.” As the pack exclaimed they were all excited, Ordan chuckled and led the way to the gate, handing his ticket over and pulling out his driver license before pocketing both and making his way down the tunnel and into the plane, looking for his seat. Moving to the window, Ordan sat and put his seatbelt on.

Interacting: Custos

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Airplane
scorpiodragon scorpiodragon Shaded Shaded Kipsy Kipsy

The plane ride had been a bit terrifying for Eden, who sat across the way from Ordan and Jae with Silvia at her side; Adesina was seated in another room-like space with a few other people. After about an hour of gripping her arm rests, she finally managed to relax enough to fall asleep, her smaller body curled up quite adorably in the larger seat.

As the time had passed, they had finally arrived and were about to descend for landing. The seatbelt light came on with an audible ding before the captain came over the intercoms.

"Hello! And thank you for choosing our airline! We will be arriving in approximately 7 minutes; we hope you've enjoyed your time with us. Thank you and we hope to see you again soon!" The captain said through the speaker in an overly chipper voice before the speaker shut off. Blinking awake, Eden groaned and stretched out, shaking her head.

"Are we almost there yet?.." She mumbled, bringing a delicate hand to rub her eyes.

Ordan
Ordan had sipped his coffee throughout he flight, biting snacks and subs on the flight to Hawaii for the pack. The alpha had of course taken selections on subs from the pack to make sure he got something right. The alpha didn’t talk much as they flew through the air, nor at the stop in Denver. He slept mostly on the flight, only waking up when they were landing. The announcement came on from the captain that they were landing in seven minutes. Eden seemed to be sleeping as well for he could hear her tired voice across from him and Jaehwa. “Seven minutes until landing,” said Ordan, the alpha groaning as he woke up and pulled his seat up.

The alpha opened the shade on the window and looked out over the city as they descended. Ordan shook Jaehwa in case his omega was asleep. “Seats up,” said Ordan tiredly. As the plane finally touched down on the tarmac, Ordan closed the window screen and when the plane pulled to a stop at the gate, business and first were allowed to leave.

Interacting: Shaded Shaded (Silvia) Eliruz Eliruz (eden and Adesina) Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Silvia A. Brandt

Bringing herself into the plane—her only real luggage. When she did sit down, she gladly sat down beside Eden, she had liked her but didn’t really speak to her too much. However now that she had gotten her morning zombie mood out of the way, she was eager to get to know these people. Bringing her eyes towards the window, after boarding she watched the people on the tarmac rushing about preparing things. That was the last thing she remembered before falling asleep on the plane. When she did awake, her eyes fluttered open and leaked the light into her pupils, she was rather stiff but she felt better than when she was dragged to the airport.​

Jaehwa
Location: From the plane to gate | Interacting: Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon ) | Mentions: Custos

Jaehwa had been conked out for the large majority of the flight. He woke up solely to indulge in food and drinks and to use the restroom, but that was pretty much it. Having the aisle seat, he relied on a neck pillow to provide comfort and allow him to drift off easily, regardless of the noise. Of course, take off had been stressful for him, the landing almost just as bad, but it didn't feel nearly as terrible as he had remembered it as a child. Perhaps that was due to the soothing feeling of being near his pack.

Although he didn't hear the pilot call seven minutes until they landed, he did wake up upon being shaken by Ordan. "Thanks for waking me." This was the final stop: Hawaii itself. Letting his seat return to its upright position, Jaehwa leaned over to see through the window. It made his anxiety even worse, seeing the vast ocean and the island they were coming upon. Throughout those seven minutes, his hands firmly grasped the armrests and he squeezed his eyes shut, trying to take deep breaths in. By the time they touched down, he jumped at the feeling of the contact of the ground beneath the plane before letting out a small sigh of relief.

Because business and first class were to leave first, and the fact that the omega was sick of being on a plane, Jaehwa was in a rush to get out. With his neck pillow still clipped around his neck, he pulled out the carry-ons and wheeled two with him as he left the plane. Stepping into the gate area, he felt the silly urge to kneel down and kiss the solid ground. He avoided such impulses, though, and, with shaky knees, he waited for his pack mates to join him.

Blake & Eveleen
Location: From the private jet to airport | Interacting: Lichen

Glaring, Blake took in a long breath, trying to calm his anger. He sat back down and released Sienna's arm, bringing his hands up to rub at his eyes. Not in the mood to speak, he remained silent, worried that, if he did open his mouth, he wouldn't shut up for the remained of the flight. Besides, his actions had already caught the attention of the few other passengers with Lichen, which wasn't a good sign.

Eveleen watched the alpha attempt to relax into his seat before turning her attention back to Sienna. "I think it's best if we leave him alone for a bit." True to her words, it looked like Blake needed some time to process this before he heard anything further from Larkin or any of the others. "I wonder if the alcohol they'll serve will be free or if we'll have to ask out masters to pay for it," she said in a more hushed tone.

The drinks, as it turned out, were free, and Eveleen helped herself to three. Eventually, she fell asleep, the soft rumbling of the plane's engine serving to rock her to rest. When she woke up, the plane was beginning its descent. Blake still hadn't said an entire word throughout the entire flight. It was beginning to strike concern in Eveleen, who had bad experiences with furious owners in the past. "Sir," she began, but didn't get much further.

"I expect an in-depth explanation later, Larkin," Blake demanded, his voice eerily collected.

Silvia A. Brandt

Brushing her strands of hair, she hadn’t realized how fearful the other two actually were of plane rides until they exited the ride. Silvia has noticed the clenching of the arm rests and the nervous glances sent around to the test o free pack. She felt a bit of pity for the two, she personally liked flying, it was rather relaxing to place sometime into a road trip themed ride—of course it wasn’t a road trip but it reminded her of one. Having the ability to sit back, eat a few snacks, it felt nice to not stress out—she also felt like such because she napped. The entire ride.

When it was their turn to exit, she strode along observing the different interiors of the building as she exited the tunnel which connected to the airport gate itself. Straightening her hat, Silvia stepped past the gate and desk before glancing around, she had stepped ahead more than she intended to before stopping beside Jaehwa after landing her eyes on him. “Hey—that wasn’t too bad, yeah?” she reasoned looking up to the black haired male.

Larkin A. Andley
Interaction: Lichen

Flicking his eyes towards Blake, he dipped his head down in a nod, his blue eyes glancing at his alpha with an inquisitive glance. He had regained his composure it appeared, which was interesting considering the alpha was known for making his opinions known on every topic. “I’d love to do so,” he replied before leaning back in his seat, his eyes were glued to the window he had claimed by his seat, his blonde waves seeming to stay plastered against his head all the while. He had indeed wished to speak with Blake of the subject of Sienna, however he left his alpha alone respectively.

He hadn’t anticipated the trip, something odd that occurred that he hadn’t exactly took note of. That’s what made Blake so interesting, that he managed to keep Larkin on his toes for someone that could be unpredictably predictable—a very odd trait that drawled the older vampire towards the younger, out of pure astonishment even Larkin hadn’t anticipated joining the other as a pack. That’s why when Blake remained calm after a second of recollection, Larkin observed from the corner of his eye.

As the plane took off, his eyes located one figure that seemed to always stand out to him—Ember, though he thought Em was a rather catchy nickname. Letting his blue eyes swing towards the drinks where one of the blood slaves has occupied their time at, Larkin moved himself towards the drinks himself. They might lack any value towards having him become wasted but he knew he enjoyed whisky to some extent even if it lacked everything it was supposed to provide. That was how he spent his time on the ride, sipping from his single glass of whisky before keeping in his seat. Truth be told he was eager to just land and walk out amongst the waves.​

Ordan
Ordan mumbled a welcome under his breath at Jaehwa’s thanks, then waited for his pack to disembark the plane before following, the alpha covering their backs. The werewolf alpha sighed as he followed the others down the tarmac, people coming behind him and heading for a window to look out at the plane and countryside before making his way after his pack, following the signs to baggage. Upon reaching the baggage claim, the pack didn’t have to wait long to get luggage before Ordan then followed the directions to the entail car place and pulled out his driver license and confirmation email he’d kept on him throughout the flight. Signing his name, Ordan took the key and the paper he was given before making his way towards the shuttle with the pack which would take them to the car. The black Standard SUV, a Hyundai Santa Fe, was waiting as they got off and Ordan opened the trunk before putting the three bags he’d carried into the back, gesturing for the others to put the rest of the luggage in there.

Interacting Custos

Rhea & Oliver

The half-siblings slept the entire plane ride sleeping though Rhea woke up close to landing. When the plane touched down, Rhea had to wave alcohol in front of him to get him up, the Keeper chugging it down before putting the glass down as he yawned and stretched out.

Interacting Lichen

Eden|Custos|Human Form
Airplane to Airport

The plane soon landed on the runway and slowly made it's way to the tunnel attachment; as everyone from her pack began getting up, Eden followed and Adesina soon joined. The vampire smiled encouragingly to Eden before exiting the airplane with their pack members. As they soon reached baggage claim, Eden looked down and waited for her bags, soon snagging it up while Adesina had grabbed her single one beforehand. Once done at the baggage claim and gotten outside, both females quickly put their things into the back, climbing inside. Eden closed her eyes and leaned back, a sigh leaving her lips; the airplane wasn't too bad to ride in but it still relieved her to be on the ground.

Jaehwa
Location: Airport to car | Interacting: Silvia ( Shaded Shaded ), Ordan ( scorpiodragon scorpiodragon )

Looking up to Silvia, Jaehwa offered a small smile. "Yeah, I suppose so," he said even though he still felt weary. The moisture in the air was pleasant against his skin, making it feel as though he had lotion all over his body. "Thankfully there wasn't a lot of turbulence this time around, so I guess it was okay." Taking in a deep breath, he started to follow Ordan to the baggage claim, legs a tad numb from having sat down for so long. It didn't seem to matter how many times he stretched; the shakiness wasn't going away yet. He could only hope that it would dissipate sooner rather than later. He didn't think he could handle it for much longer, as it was making him disoriented.

Once everyone had their bags--Jaehwa included--they made their way outside the busy airport and into the shuttle which took them to the car rental place. There, waiting for them, was the car. Taking after Ordan's lead, he picked up the bags he'd been carrying all this way and stuffed them into the back, grateful to have less to fuss over now that everything was in the vehicle. After that, he climbed into the car, a little upset that he had to be sitting down again.

"How far away is the hotel?" the omega asked, not knowing that Ordan had gotten them a villa.

Blake & Eveleen

When the plane finally landed at the airport, Blake was already starting to feel better. There was no gate for the plane to park at, considering it was private, so he simply stood up after gathering his things and exited down the stairs. A car was already waiting for them, a black suburban SUV with tinted windows and a driver who helped put luggage into the trunk. Blake handed her his carry-ons and entered the vehicle, waiting for his pack to get in with as much patience as he could have. Although it wasn’t a lot, he managed to relax into his seat with a soft sigh. The air here felt quite pleasant against his skin and he couldn’t wait to get further into their vacation. Travel days were always a pain but the time that followed would be—should be—well worth it.

It wasn’t long before Eveleen joined him, having spent a few minutes out in the fresh air, admiring what little scenery she already saw. It was a beautiful place, she decided, that she never thought she’d have the opportunity of seeing. With some grace, she crawled to the back of the car and took her rightful spot. “Thank you very much, sir, for the chance to travel like this.” Although her voice was monotonous, she meant what she said.

Blake didn’t respond.

Ordan
Ordan waited for everyone to get in, Jaehwa and the girls putting their bags in the trunk before they piled in. Despite the alpha’s right eye being bandaged, he got into the driver’s side. Once everyone had buckled in, Ordan fiddled with the GPS as he put in their location before starting the vehicle and driving off away from the airport. He didn’t take his eye from the road as Jaehwa asked how long it too to get to the hotel.

The wolf alpha chuckled. “We aren’t going to a hotel. I got us a nice villa near a secluded beach,” he said, “and it’s about an hour drive so get comfortable.” Ordan fell into silence as they drove through the countryside, leaving the city behind them. Winding on long roads that moved past lush vegetation and ocean breezes flowing into the car with the driver window down, he turned on music they could listen to via the radio, the alpha watching the road as he drive until they came to a hidden drive, the alpha turning onto it and heading through trees and dense vegetation until they came to a stop before their home for the next three and a half weeks, passing a tennis court .

FD83A24B-4C4E-426D-A45A-F3F7EFEC993D.jpeg

Kipsy Kipsy (Jaehwa)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back