• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Sorry... Could you tell me what is currently going on?
Ok, I´ll start after Koinu´s rescue
-Lian started lecturing your character
-Koinu did what she could to break up the argument
-Lex offers to treat them as an apology
-Koinu says she wants meatballs and asks everyone if they like meatballs, then asks Lian her name
-Lian says she hates meatballs and gives them her name, stating her desire to become the number one hero in the process
-Lian´s friend´s dog rubs against her leg upset
-Lex states how good his place´s meatballs are and that meatballs are made from the heart
-Koinu doesn´t believe Lian doesn´t like meatballs and she tries to convince her to like them
-Koinu misunderstands Lian´s words and inquires about how she became the number one hero
-Rage´s character begins to approach
-Koinu talks to Lian´s dog, then inquires Lian about her dog´s name
-Koinu smells rage´s character´s stench due to her quirk having an enhanced sense of smell permanently. She wonders if the PSA will smell this bad too, but concludes it won´t and that the exam was worth taking and passing.
-I can´t quite recall what was in the last post from yuckerino, except for Lian giving her friend´s dog´s name to Koinu and inquired aloud if Koinu is really that stupid since she actually thought Lian was the number 1 hero

that´s about it

Ok, I´ll start after Koinu´s rescue
-Lian started lecturing your character
-Koinu did what she could to break up the argument
-Lex offers to treat them as an apology
-Koinu says she wants meatballs and asks everyone if they like meatballs, then asks Lian her name
-Lian says she hates meatballs and gives them her name, stating her desire to become the number one hero in the process
-Lian´s friend´s dog rubs against her leg upset
-Lex states how good his place´s meatballs are and that meatballs are made from the heart
-Koinu doesn´t believe Lian doesn´t like meatballs and she tries to convince her to like them
-Koinu misunderstands Lian´s words and inquires about how she became the number one hero
-Rage´s character begins to approach
-Koinu talks to Lian´s dog, then inquires Lian about her dog´s name
-Koinu smells rage´s character´s stench due to her quirk having an enhanced sense of smell permanently. She wonders if the PSA will smell this bad too, but concludes it won´t and that the exam was worth taking and passing.
-I can´t quite recall what was in the last post from yuckerino, except for Lian giving her friend´s dog´s name to Koinu and inquired aloud if Koinu is really that stupid since she actually thought Lian was the number 1 hero

that´s about it
Ah, thank you. This is greatly appreciated.

Ok since I've been out of the loop for a while anything important happen that I should know about?
So the main thing is that the rp takes place 3 days before the PSA opens so people can wander around or meet with others.

If you want some excitement then you can do a flashback to the exam which is rescue mission style(see page 1 of the IC).

That's what I've got story wise :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back