• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

fuckk i was gonna reply today but i looked at the clock and it's already 5 am

i'm going to sleep y'all, i'll be postin after i wake up;;;

night everyone <3

I disagree. He is perverted, but he does have a lot of potential and does do some cool things.
Eh, I just don't find him very I interesting. He definitely has potential, but with the way he's currently portrayed I can't get behind him. His powers are pretty cool though, I'll give him that.

Eh, I just don't find him very I interesting. He definitely has potential, but with the way he's currently portrayed I can't get behind him. His powers are pretty cool though, I'll give him that.
Well, I guess the anime hasn't shown much of his true character yet... But even in the anime only, Mineta did do one thing in the USJ, throwing balls till his head was bleeding.
Midnight is not very different in that regard, she was more of just... there in a lot of the scenes she was in. The time when she took action were her attempts at putting people to sleep in the tournament (and the first time it didn't work), and her own perverted moments.

Well, I guess the anime hasn't shown much of his true character yet... But even in the anime only, Mineta did do one thing in the USJ, throwing balls till his head was bleeding.
Midnight is not very different in that regard, she was more of just... there in a lot of the scenes she was in. The time when she took action were her attempts at putting people to sleep in the tournament (and the first time it didn't work), and her own perverted moments.
I can understand that, I do believe he has potential, but his character isn't interesting in the anime at least. With Midnight, I love her character, not just her fanservice moments but also the fact that she legitimately is a great and caring teacher. But I get why you like him, I don't hate the guy.

There's a lot more to him as well! There were also those times when he was caring whenever his friends are in danger(anxious when he heard Midoriya required surgery from Recovery Girl) and had the common sense and a voice to try to curb Midoriya's heroic but extremely reckless episodes(in USJ). He also tricked Midnight and is shown to have some good grades among Class A(during semester practical exam arc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back