• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Imagine if 4th wall breaking was a real quirk....that person would probably be so depressed...or crazy, either one xD
@ deadpool
Yeah, also, shatter all plot and take any ounce of seriousness away.
5b7e0fdd39178dc8d4148618607fc96fb8908a1ea62c04119630f50f349c4ce1.jpg

Idea Idea I think I might just scrap the genderbend cs as i'm not being motivated enough, the quirk isn't very useful, and Riba should be my priority. Though knowing me, i'll probably make another :I

Xel Xel I would appreciate that you requested to join before bargin in with a character...

My CS is me requesting to join. Nowhere does it say to ask in OOC first and in every RP I've ever been in posting a CS is a perfectly acceptable point of entry unless it says otherwise. But since this RP says that it has unlimited slots for 1st years I didn't think I needed permission to post a CS.

My CS is me requesting to join. Nowhere does it say to ask in OOC first and in every RP I've ever been in posting a CS is a perfectly acceptable point of entry unless it says otherwise. But since this RP says that it has unlimited slots for 1st years I didn't think I needed permission to post a CS.
The inclusion of the words "for now" have been a purposeful addittion to any time I said anything remotely similar to "we have unlimited slots": Even if I didn't happen to be at a busy time, my capacity to manage a roleplay is still humanely limited. It is true that I didn't specific you needed to ask to join first, I thought it common courtesy/common sense. Furthermore not asking for permission could lead to a series of problems, including but not limited to me missing your post, you not being updated on new information that might be relevant to your CS and lack of instructions either too recent to already been writen, or which you simply didnt read because you didn't think you had to.

In other words, when I said "I would appreciate if", that means what you did was not a deal breaker, but I found it rude and future repetitions of the same or similar behaviors might be (deal breakers).

The inclusion of the words "for now" have been a purposeful addittion to any time I said anything remotely similar to "we have unlimited slots": Even if I didn't happen to be at a busy time, my capacity to manage a roleplay is still humanely limited. It is true that I didn't specific you needed to ask to join first, I thought it common courtesy/common sense. Furthermore not asking for permission could lead to a series of problems, including but not limited to me missing your post, you not being updated on new information that might be relevant to your CS and lack of instructions either too recent to already been writen, or which you simply didnt read because you didn't think you had to.

In other words, when I said "I would appreciate if", that means what you did was not a deal breaker, but I found it rude and future repetitions of the same or similar behaviors might be (deal breakers).

I'll keep that in mind for any of your RP's I join in the future. I've joined many many RPs on this site and have literally never, not even once, had anyone say anything similar to this. If they were open then make a CS, if they weren't then don't make a CS. You're the first person in my entire RP experience that finds making a CS first rude, so I was simply ignorant to that being what you wanted. I wont make that mistake again.

I'll keep that in mind for any of your RP's I join in the future. I've joined many many RPs on this site and have literally never, not even once, had anyone say anything similar to this. If they were open then make a CS, if they weren't then don't make a CS. You're the first person in my entire RP experience that finds making a CS first rude, so I was simply ignorant to that being what you wanted. I wont make that mistake again.
So long as you understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back