• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

lol Sorry fell asleep. I'm here. In the end I would have to say our characters being by water is still good even if they can't drink it. And since Yuki most likely never used her quirk until that part of the exam because it's pretty much useless for anything else. That means she's likely stalked up on her secreted liquid anyways so your character can still drink it to stay hydrated and such but much to Yuki's expense
I was thinking, Idea Idea -senpai, you mentioned there was a door on the opposite side of the entrance. Could we maybe take mannequins through there?

I was thinking, Idea Idea -senpai, you mentioned there was a door on the opposite side of the entrance. Could we maybe take mannequins through there?
I didn't actually think about that before, but it could be... You'd end up losing a lot of time wondering the tunnels if you didn't have the right quirk to orient yourself there though

When you finally post after deliberating over it for nearly a week, despite being only somewhat satisfied with it. B)

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot for being lazy with this one.

Hello Strawberraki Strawberraki !
I've been about as active as my health and wellbeing, which is never, so I feel the same way. Streesssss

zdlrgbC.gif

On the other hand, now that I've come out with another post, I feel like I can be in the ooc again. How are you people doing?

When you finally post after deliberating over it for nearly a week, despite being only somewhat satisfied with it. B)

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot for being lazy with this one.

Hello Strawberraki Strawberraki !
I've been about as active as my health and wellbeing, which is never, so I feel the same way. Streesssss

zdlrgbC.gif

On the other hand, now that I've come out with another post, I feel like I can be in the ooc again. How are you people doing?
I'm doing pretty good at the moment, and how are you?

I haven't read the manga, and I feel like I'm missing out XD I've heard good things about it, though.
Okay, honestly, the anime is good, but I got the best of both worlds by reading the manga too. In fact, I am still watching season two. I've just been lazy watching it cause I know what's already happened. Both of them have their pros and cons, but I always enjoy doing both. Also, I love the manga omake inserts.

I would recommend it, but long manga ain't for everyone, so at your own discretion I suppose.

Okay, honestly, the anime is good, but I got the best of both worlds by reading the manga too. In fact, I am still watching season two. I've just been lazy watching it cause I know what's already happened. Both of them have their pros and cons, but I always enjoy doing both. Also, I love the manga omake inserts.

I would recommend it, but long manga ain't for everyone, so at your own discretion I suppose.
I'll give it a try since I have nothing to do tomorrow anyway except make more cute images only slightly creepy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back