• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Sore because of what? Did you do some extremely sick workout?
yeah i've been trying to step up my workout routine, add something different, you know

well i just increased the number of squats and push ups at a faster rate and my everything is just feeling the price now

yeah i've been trying to step up my workout routine, add something different, you know

well i just increased the number of squats and push ups at a faster rate and my everything is just feeling the price now
I know that feeling all too well xd. If you want to reduce the number of push-ups and still retain strength, I'd recommend resting your legs above head level, that way they're more difficult, but the workout is shorter. As for squats I don't really know, but It's better to do them with an added weight of some sort. Sorry if you already knew that xd

I know that feeling all too well xd. If you want to reduce the number of push-ups and still retain strength, I'd recommend resting your legs above head level, that way they're more difficult, but the workout is shorter. As for squats I don't really know, but It's better to do them with an added weight of some sort. Sorry if you already knew that xd
i didnt know the push up one, but that's interesting to know! tyvm, i'l try that later then <3

Archtoddler Archtoddler well they could encounter a villain. Their powers can go together as Yuki produces a liquid from my understanding your character can drink to keep her hydrated and combine their powers,though both have a downfall for that for Yuki can't do it forever and your character's effects of merging quirks is bad if they don't finish the battle quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back