• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

3f64fa3d2e70fdcd786df23ecba7bd6d4ca2f5b5_hq.jpg

STOP, PLEASE, YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME XD :ghostxnx:

But yeah, I'm back, I kind had to wait for one of the others to post something before I could though. That's my excuse anyway :p
Hey Hey~ Welcome Back Don't remember if I've bothered you before (i.e made conversation) butttttt expect me to now ^.^

Hey Hey~ Welcome Back Don't remember if I've bothered you before (i.e made conversation) butttttt expect me to now ^.^
No, I haven't had the pleasure yet. I don't really lurk around in the OOC much, though I might now that I have more free time on my hands these days. Plenty of opportunities to bother me now!

No, I haven't had the pleasure yet. I don't really lurk around in the OOC much, though I might now that I have more free time on my hands these days. Plenty of opportunities to bother me now!
Yayyyys Perfectttttttt
*Insert Evil Planning Mode*

Peeps, just so everything is clear, your posts are to start at 9 in the morning or just before it if you want to show the breakfast part. However, if we are to jump right into classes, rememer they start at 9! Students are allowed to come into the classroom before the teacher arrives

Depends on who that someone is, what you mean by they forgot, and what the outcome is.
Well, let's pretend that this someone is me, let's assume by 'forgot' that I mean 'I' might not have seen the post introducing the general assignments to the students. So if we were to assume that, it could mean that 'I' might not have any idea what the general assignments are. Hypothetically, of course.

Well, let's pretend that this someone is me, let's assume by 'forgot' that I mean 'I' might not have seen the post introducing the general assignments to the students. So if we were to assume that, it could mean that 'I' might not have any idea what the general assignments are. Hypothetically, of course.
Oh those were only for teachers. And there wasn't even any post, it's just kind of summarized the principle just gave the teacher their general assignments for the first classes. No worries buddy :)

Oh those were only for teachers. And there wasn't even any post, it's just kind of summarized the principle just gave the teacher their general assignments for the first classes. No worries buddy :)
Oh, that's a relief. For a second I thought there was homework that Mizuki had forgotten to do. I was starting to get flashbacks from middle school :sick:

IT IS DONE
To All Of You That Don't Watch The Artist Corner Thread
Go Watch It
Also
THE DORMS ARE UP
You Now Have Reference
To All Dorm Shenanigans

Also Eventually the Dorm Numbers will tell you where you are in the hall​

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Ginky, quick question. What exactly do you mean by, GinkyGotBack.
(Sourced from Urban Dictionary)
Ginky: A hott sexy nerd that turns one on.
One who sits on his/her lazy ass and plays video games all day but still maintains a sexy body.
Combine 'Ginky' with this;

And you have GinkyGotBack
And how big is said "back" anyway?
Said "back" is "pleasantly plump"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back