• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia OOC

Xel Xel You are being a bad influence on the overall integrity of the roleplay and it's community, causing rupture where there was unity and discomfort when things were fine. Furthermore you have been uncooperative and actively tried to track loopholes in the rules, by your own admission. And on top of that you have been a nuisance to deal with in various situations and spread misinformation regarding the rules of the roleplay.

After deliberation with my co-GMs we have decided that you are way past the breaking point, but we'll leave you with a warning before kicking you, that one more instance of this and you're out. It saddens me to have to say this to one of our most active members, but you don't leave me any choice.

Xel Xel You are being a bad influence on the overall integrity of the roleplay and it's community, causing rupture where there was unity and discomfort when things were fine. Furthermore you have been uncooperative and actively tried to track loopholes in the rules, by your own admission. And on top of that you have been a nuisance to deal with in various situations and spread misinformation regarding the rules of the roleplay.

After deliberation with my co-GMs we have decided that you are way past the breaking point, but we'll leave you with a warning before kicking you, that one more instance of this and you're out. It saddens me to have to say this to one of our most active members, but you don't leave me any choice.

While I disagree with most of your claims and think they're either flat out wrong, or misconstrued, I like the people in this roleplay and don't want to be kicked out simply because you and I can never see eye to eye. So since this is a simple enough matter to fix, I'll do exactly that.

While I disagree with most of your claims and think they're either flat out wrong, or misconstrued, I like the people in this roleplay and don't want to be kicked out simply because you and I can never see eye to eye. So since this is a simple enough matter to fix, I'll do exactly that.
Very well. I do wish you luck. I sincerely mean that.

Idea Idea

I've got a question about the "quirks shouldn't cause too much permanent damage" rule. Where exactly do you draw the line?
The line is in when it occurs and in why. Permanent damage that is at all permissible should always be a difficult state to achieve, that one would not normally resort to, and which one can escape from, the choice being ultimately still on the other player. So if a quirk does use permanent damage it must have alternative ways to fight that are it's normal (not the person, the quirk), and ought to be difficult to even then actually do the permanent damage.
However, the question of why is also quite important, since permanent damage is a ratio of how long something something takes to recover from to how disabling it can be. So , if something takes less time to recover from, this can be less of an issue, and I may be able to let you use it as a primary fighting style, provided this is, that you realize that will mean said fighting style has to be very difficult to achieve success in any particular action. For a reference of this case, do refer to the one current example Randomfella Randomfella 's character.

Okay, so after days of being I'll, I'm fairly sure I'm ready to jump back into the fray!

Welcome back. Now get back into the fight.
bf2_medic_by_richykung.jpg

Of course, if there's any questions about my character I'd be glad to clarify or answer them for anyone here or in private. I've expressed an interest to join the roleplay, I'll be popping into the OOC topic from time to time to keep up with the conversation , but hopefully I can get this thing done sooner rather than later, I have a pretty good idea as far what kind of character I'd like to do. Yes, my character is in fact inspired by MBJ's Kilmonger character in the upcoming Black Panther film. (Moreso in appearance) I want to take some creative liberties with worldbuilding since there isn't much to go on in-universe as far as the quirk system goes in other countries/continents. My character is descended from Kenya's Lion Tribe, and his quirk is called Lions Eye ability (kinda like a dojutsu) a mutant-type quirk.

tumblr_inline_orbdx2U9UX1qh4qwy_540.gif

Last edited:
Of course, if there's any questions about my character I'd be glad to clarify or answer them for anyone here or in private. I've expressed an interest to join the roleplay, I'll be popping into the OOC topic from time to time to keep up with the conversation , but hopefully I can get this thing done sooner rather than later, I have a pretty good idea as far what kind of character I'd like to do. Yes, my character is in fact inspired by MBJ's Kilmonger character in the upcoming Black Panther film. (Moreso in appearance) I want to take some creative liberties with worldbuilding since there isn't much to go on in-universe as far as the quirk system goes in other countries/continents. My character is descended from Kenya's Lion Tribe, and his quirk is called Lions Eye ability (kinda like a dojutsu) a mutant-type quirk.

tumblr_inline_orbdx2U9UX1qh4qwy_540.gif
There is more info on that than you might think, but I'll see to correct the mistakes when i review your character. As for the power itself, I don't know enough I'm afraid to make any comment, but be careful to make a quirk and not just a superpower. Quirks differ from superpowers first and foremost in the fact that none of them are magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back