• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Announcements

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
walking through the door like a normal person.gif

IN THIS SECTION I WILL BE PROVIDING VARIOUS ANNOUNCEMENTS AS GM

PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES

The first thing to go in here will be the requirements to become co-GM of this roleplay. I am, at the moment, looking for two co-GMs. Further information will be in the spoiler.

The rules have been updated to indicate that it is required to watch this thread

Duties: The tasks of a co-GM are as follows
*In case I have to absent myself while the IC is active, you must see that players remain abiding by the rules and assure they have something to do, so that the RP doesn´t die out. If there was a plot point ongoing, you will be tasked with keeping it running or seeing it through. If my absense is of at least 4 days, you must also begin to review pending characters until my return.
*Remain vigilant in all segments of the RP and help make sure people are following the rules (and if necessary, enforce said rules) and that the RP isn´t generating inconsistencies or plot holes (this implies you´re gonna have to read through every new IC post)
*vote in every community vote
*continue to actively participate in the IC and OOC
*provide feedback if I so require on upcoming developments in the RP
*offer regular assistance to players in need (should the opportunity exist, of course)
*help me keep track of and later calculate the money and QEP earnings
*help come up with new jobs, as well as things to buy in the store
*suggest potential new conflicts, both general and for specific characters, for later in the RP

Benefits: Here are the permissions you gain as a co-GM
*You are allowed to control the GM NPCs in my absense
*You get an extra vote in the community votes
*You can create new NPC staff members and potentially guest pro heroes
*You don´t have to pay an extra to control cannon characters if you buy their cameo appearance
*being a co-Gm will earn you extra QEP

Requirements: Here is what you need to apply as a co-GM
*Be active in the OOC and IC (when IC opens)
*Be assured that you have the available time and will to do what a co-GM is tasked with
*read everything in all sections of the RP, except the IC and OOC sections, minus rules (this includes reading everyone´s character sheets and every bit of the lore, mechanics, etc...)
*Must be willing to let yourself be spoiled a bit on future events of the RP

How to apply:
Please tag me in the OOC with a form containing your username, your characters , and at least one paragraph describing why you want to be a co-GM, what you intend to bring as co-GM, and whether/why I should pick you should other people volunteer for this as well. Also, your favorite boku no hero character.

A note on being a co-GM:
As you can see, the tasks envolved in being a co-GM vastly outweight the gains. Being a co-GM is meant to be a gesture of wanting to help and contribute to the RP more than it is about gaining something. It will be a challenging role to take and I will not tolerate half-assing it. Because there is a load of trust I am putting on you if I accept you application to become my co-GM.
In other words, don´t apply if you´re not prepared to carry the weight and if you don´t want this to succeed badly enough to make a sacrifice for it.

Links:
Announcements
Search Thread
Search Thread 2
IC
Search Thread 2
OOC
Characters
Lore
Mechanics
Shop and Tasks
Q&A
Voting
Extra Info
Quirk Donation
Shipping and Fanfic
Art Corner
Special Events
Visual Aids

tag list:​
Idea Idea B BlueClover yuckeroni yuckeroni BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @RoxxxasNoAnima The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SeraphiumVirus SeraphiumVirus X Xenagos greenhawk greenhawk Sizniche Sizniche doggodaily doggodaily Moonsetter Moonsetter

Might also want to know: Meredith Meredith
I think I didn´t miss anyone, but do let me know if I did

Last edited:
Following the first community vote, it will now be a rule that characters must adress each other with honorifics and it will be considered a rude gesture to adress someone by their first name instead of their last until given permission to do so by the character´s themselves.

Everyone, four anouncements to make:

First, the stores are now completed. I will now begin to distribute the innitial QEP based on your OOC performance and characters so far

Second, all approved characters and their secrets are now registred in my private workshop. Please do not make any changes to them without requesting first. Furthermore, even with permission, any player that changes anything about their character while the IC is ongoing, is forbidden from posting there until I once again approve the character.

Third, we will hold our second community vote either begginign today or when I wake up tomorrow. It will last between 10 and 24 hours and it will regard the usage of uniforms in the PSA. Any proposals for color schemes and uniforms today would be appreciated (with the appropriate tag as well).

Fourth, tomorrow I will make the second GM post, and I will use my character to introduce the PSA exam (which our characters already took at this point in the IC) with a flashback. While this is not mandatory, from that point on all players are encouraged to also use flashback to describe their character´s participation in the exam.

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @CrossedInLyke Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxasTheExalted Refaulted Refaulted @Kuroko Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion YoungX YoungX kibou kibou GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Onee-chan Onee-chan Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Kojuen Kojuen @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Rage Rage Kerushi Kerushi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Comet The Comet

Alright, I have completed the distribution of QEP (you can find how many points you have in the first post of the OOC) and will now proceed to typing the next GM post. The distribution this time did not yet take into account any IC posts, and was a bit sped through (sorry, I really wanted to get this out of the way... ).
Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @CrossedInLyke Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxasTheExalted Refaulted Refaulted @Kuroko Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion YoungX YoungX kibou kibou GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Onee-chan Onee-chan Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Kojuen Kojuen @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Rage Rage Kerushi Kerushi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Comet The Comet

Oh, and in addition, second GM post is up. Characters are now allowed to do flashbacks to the entrance exam, as described in this latest post. Of course, you can continue doing other things as well, this is just an extra option that just opened for anyone who feels they can´t wait those 3 IC days for actual action

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @CrossedInLyke Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxasTheExalted Refaulted Refaulted @Kuroko Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion YoungX YoungX kibou kibou GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Onee-chan Onee-chan Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Kojuen Kojuen @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Rage Rage Kerushi Kerushi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Comet The Comet St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere

Following the results of our third community vote, these shall be the official PSA uniforms for normal classes:

Boys-
uniform4-jpg.328615

Girls-
anime-charlotte-anime-kurobane-yusa-otosaka-ayumi-2480631-jpeg.328882

I know it´s a bit soon, but our fourth community vote will begin soon!

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @CrossedInLyke Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxasTheExalted Refaulted Refaulted @Kuroko Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion YoungX YoungX kibou kibou GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Onee-chan Onee-chan Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Kojuen Kojuen @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Rage Rage Kerushi Kerushi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Comet The Comet St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere disappointmint disappointmint

And as such, until Friday, I won't be around much. All character reviews and IC posts with any of the NPCs will be handled by yuckeroni yuckeroni during this time. I should be availabe enough to answer questions until thursday, but that can change.

Thank you for your patience and please show our co-GM your support and cooperation everyone! :)
It's a tough seat to take and a brave and sefless act to take it.

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @CrossedInLyke Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxasTheExalted Refaulted Refaulted @Kuroko Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion YoungX YoungX kibou kibou GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Onee-chan Onee-chan Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Kojuen Kojuen @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Rage Rage Kerushi Kerushi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Comet The Comet St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere disappointmint disappointmint Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Black Jade Black Jade Archtoddler Archtoddler WoodenZebra WoodenZebra MrNeko MrNeko Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Otakuyaki Otakuyaki

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @CrossedInLyke Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxasTheExalted Refaulted Refaulted @Kuroko Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion YoungX YoungX kibou kibou GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit simj26 simj26 Onee-chan Onee-chan Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Kojuen Kojuen @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Rage Rage Kerushi Kerushi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod The Comet The Comet St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere disappointmint disappointmint Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Black Jade Black Jade Archtoddler Archtoddler WoodenZebra WoodenZebra MrNeko MrNeko Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Xel Xel The Mechanist The Mechanist Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Alright peeps, we have some things to discuss here. First and foremost, the sudden lack of OOC activity, as well as the piling amount of vanishing on this RP. As such, sad as I am that it has to be like this, I am starting what will be the first, though I expect unfortunately not the last, culling of players and characters.

In addition to this , a discussion with Xel Xel has brought to my attention that some aspects of the rules I thought common sense were not. While I normally don't announce minor rule changes, this one might end up meaning a large reform and therefore I think it's only proper that I announce it.

Now, regarding the culling, the rules state that a period of two weeks without posting would lead to the character being userped and eventually to the player's ban of the roleplay (if no proper justification is given). However, considering my own life issues that led to a major absense on my part lately, I don't think it'd be fair to impose the same time as usual. However, it is also true that the RP is in dire need of more movement, and that some people just vanished for too long. As such:
-I will ask that everyone post OOC whether they want to stay or leave within the next 40 hours. If possible, anyone who hasn't posted IC at least once in the past week should do so within this time slot, provided they had an approved character for at least 3 days now.
-Those that don't manage to do this will receive a second warning. At this point, everyone has until Sunday to either do the things I had asked until the previous period or offer me a good justification for their absence (having gone off on a trip somewhere, sickness, real family drama, busy with work, are all good justifications, if not overused. Not feeling like it is not.)
-After sunday, people who didn't answer will have their character's overtaken by me and my co-Gm until such time as the player returns and justificies themselves.
-If on the 10th August someone did not come back, they will be considered banned from the roleplay.

I seriously hope I don't have to make these conditions any stricter!

Now, for those not getting culled, I accelarated the test a bit. Entrance exams are now ALL 15 minutes away from finished at best. So, remember that it's almost over. Should I be capable of it, I will soon be also timeskipping to having us timeskip to the PSA's beggining, so be sure to deal with whatever business you have in the current IC day.

Thank you all for listening, and my apologies for not being capable enough to hold even this amazing group together...

Ah, since I'm at this! I will also ask that all players watch the announcements thread.

And characters will be removed if they have not been worked on since at least a week counting from when they were last reviewed.

Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Refaulted Refaulted @CrossedInLyke @Kuroko Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack simj26 simj26 Onee-chan Onee-chan Lucem Lucem Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Kerushi Kerushi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere disappointmint disappointmint Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Black Jade Black Jade WoodenZebra WoodenZebra MrNeko MrNeko Phineas Forge Phineas Forge kibou kibou The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit

I did not receive any answer regarding your staying or leaving the RP. Please be advised that should this remain the case until monday, I will have you and your character removed from the roleplay.
Due to a mistake on my part, kibou kibou will have until Tuesday, but this is the exception.

YoungX YoungX @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord and Kojuen Kojuen have left the rolepaly for good of their own accord. If this is wrong, do correct me, but in either case, I wish you all luck in your future endeavors and I am sorry this didn't work out for ya.

For the rest of the players, thank you for staying! I hope great things from you, so don't me or this roleplay down!

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @Kuroko Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxasTheExalted B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Dolches Dolches general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26

Hey there. So first things first, I want to apologize for my spectacular failure to do what I set out to do in these three days I had of actual internet. I didn't really have the option to do what I wanted, but I won't let that be an excuse to not at least apologize, since this is not fair to you guys who have been so amazingly patient with me despite my short-comings as this RP's GM.

However, I did manage to do at least one thing: I have reformed the rules. They were in need of an update, and so so I updated them. This does mean new rules were added and some old ones were changed a bit, so do check them out and make sure you still want to be a part of this!

I will fight tooth and nail to get a GM post up by thursday. Doing these things on phone tends to come out clunky, but you've had to wait far too long already. So, as soon as I am done deliberating the result of the entrance exam with my co-GMs, I will type what I can.

Which will mean we are going to the PSA, and that for the first time, we may begin closing the applications for the roleplay. In other words, if you have any friends you'd like to bring over or think you might know someone who would enjoy this roleplay, NOW is the time to call them!

In addition, when I do make that post, I will also start a new community vote pertaining to mentally scarring abilities being or not allowed in the roleplay.

For the final note, the following have either quit the roleplay or are now being banned for lack of response: kibou kibou Refaulted Refaulted @CrossedInLyke Blitzer Blitzer yoobinnie yoobinnie GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack Onee-chan Onee-chan Petroshka Petroshka CactusJuice CactusJuice Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi @Ramune_DekuOuO Thepotatogod Thepotatogod disappointmint disappointmint Black Jade Black Jade MrNeko MrNeko YoungX YoungX @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord Kojuen Kojuen Kerushi Kerushi The Comet The Comet

If any of you want to contest this, or at least change the ban into a quitting (thus allowing you to later come back), you have 24 hours to do it.

Alright everyone, listen up!

We're moving into the PSA now. Unfortunately, due to a lack in the data I needed (my fault, I probably should have found a way to phrase my questions better) I can't go full out on the post I had planned since I can't yet make the ranking. But there still is stuff to do! Meet up on the line, react to the mystery first class, or about the teachers lined up in the auditorium in their hero costumes.

To recap the events of the GM post:
1. The students are entering the PSA and forming a line to have their baggage checked and carried to their dorm rooms.
2. The students are brought to the auditorium were the heroes that will teach in the school are.
3. The principal gives the students a welcoming speech and tells the students to head to their first class as soon as he is done with it.

IMPORTANT: THE PSA IS A BOARDING SCHOOL. STUDENTS WILL BASICALLY LIVE THERE AND NOT LEAVE EXCEPT ON SCHOOL TRIPS. BESIDES THE BASICS OF CLOTHING AND MAYBE A TOOTHBRUSH; ONLY THE ITEMS LISTED IN YOUR CS ARE BROUGHT IN.

Idea Idea Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam @Kuroko Trombone Trombone Sxorchem Sxorchem @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler WoodenZebra WoodenZebra The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Otakuyaki Otakuyaki Dolches Dolches general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26

Twenty-Fifth Baam Twenty-Fifth Baam Sxorchem Sxorchem The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere WoodenZebra WoodenZebra Otakuyaki Otakuyaki @Kuroko Archtoddler Archtoddler

I am tagging you now because you have characters, but you did not yet answer the questions asked by myself and my co-GMs. If you have a reason for this, please inform us. If not, please answer the questions. You have 10 hours to do so or I will have to move on without you. Failure to say anything in a week's time without proper justification will result in you being kicked out of the roleplay.

Archtoddler Archtoddler and @Kuroko in particular, however, will have two weeks for this, given their current circumstances, which they both made me aware of.

Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki in particular and Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff to a much lesser extent, the involvement of characters in the story is intensifying and I still see little signs of your characters. Please hurry it up. Yahiro, you will particular will have 10 days as a deadline. You've been putting it off for months, so decide now whether to involve yourself in this and actually commit or to pull out. You are free to choose, but if you are going to participate, I'm actually gonna need that character and I just don't think you can do it without a deadline anymore.

And now for the initial rankings of the entrance exam and the innitial dorm distribution:

Rankings:
#1-Tarou Sasaki Trombone Trombone
#2- Dea November simj26 simj26
#3- Shiri Itami The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit
#4- Atsushi Junsou InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter
#5- Kuma Beruseruku Rage Rage
#6- Lián Shimizu yuckeroni yuckeroni
#7- Kuba Koryusaki general ostruppen general ostruppen
#8- Akacha Yugoyiashi Idea Idea
#9- Hachiman Kageyama @RoxxxasNoAnima
#10- Ayako Grace Nagai Strawberraki Strawberraki
#11- Riba Hone B BlueClover
#12- Mahouka Omutsu Archtoddler Archtoddler
#13- Nero Yamato The Mechanist The Mechanist
#14- Tokihana Ellion Xel Xel
#21- Toujou Makato Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser
#22- Koinu Sakana Idea Idea
#23- Kliffton Bied Jr. @AKKaleb
#24- Rei Eguchi Bum Bear Bum Bear
#29- Setsuo Nikuruisu ( Leovonis Leovonis )
#30- Mizuki Mizu Suimma ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack )
#31- Kirin Kirigiri Susanoo Susanoo
#32- Avery Baburu B BlueClover
#33- Bunny Carstaires Noble Scion Noble Scion
#34- Akashi Park @Kuroko
#41- Alexander Grey National National
#42- Jesse Anderson JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles
#43- Duriander Tragisar Dolches Dolches
#44- Shindou Yuri Lucem Lucem
#58- Octavia Handa Trombone Trombone
#70- Daisuke Hashimoto St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere
#72-randie Mcface NPC

To help understanding these rankings, I first everyone to understand that they are not necessarily set up as an actual test of strength OOC- Instead, the rankings are set up to help encourage certain character interactions that I found might be interesting given the character sheet information so far revealed. In addition, while only about 20 characters are currently active in the roleplay, others can and will join us in time- hence there being 72 students admitted nonetheless. Some of these will be NPCs, but be sure to always remember that the PSA effectively has 72 students- and until I say otherwise, they were all around the whole time.
PS: No student is actually named randie Mcface, I just didn't bother naming last place yet, if I ever do.

Now, for the dorms:

Boys dorms:

Kuma Beruseruku-Kuba Koryusaki-Nero Yamato-Tarou Sasaki ( Rage Rage general ostruppen general ostruppen The Mechanist The Mechanist Trombone Trombone )

Alexander Grey-Shindou Yuri-Hachiman Kageyama-Kliffton Bied Jr. ( National National Lucem Lucem @RoxxxasNoAnima @AKKaleb )

Shiri Itami-Toujou Makato-Akashi Park-Setsuo Nikuruisu ( The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @Kuroko Leovonis Leovonis )

Mizuki "Mizu" Suima-Avery Baburu-Daisuke Hashimoto-Jesse Anderson ( GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack B BlueClover St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles )

Duriander Tragisar-Kirin Kirigiri-[blank]-[blank] ( Dolches Dolches Susanoo Susanoo )

Female Dorms:

Lián Shimizu-Bunny Carstaires-Akacha Yugoyiashi-Ayako Grace Nagai ( yuckeroni yuckeroni Noble Scion Noble Scion Idea Idea Strawberraki Strawberraki )

Atsushi Junsou-Rei Eguchi-Riba Hone-Mahouka Omutsu ( InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Bum Bear Bum Bear B BlueClover Archtoddler Archtoddler )

Dea November-Octavia Handa-Koinu Sakana-Tokihana Ellion ( simj26 simj26 Trombone Trombone Idea Idea Xel Xel )

Much like with Rankings, the dorms where decided based on the character sheets and relationship dynamics I found might be interesting to develop. I suggest going over the sheets of people near you, as I will not reveal the reasons for any of these except for co-GMs. It's, afterall, better if you guys find it for yourself since even if I wanted to it would be a bad idea to try to force these on you guys. Also like the rankings, the dorms are subject to having further additions, and again, these additions are not happening IC, only OOC. IC those "new" characters were always there.

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone that is currently active with these, but if I did, please let me know so I can correct my mistake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back