• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Announcements

In addition, I want to announce we are gonna have a voting soon, one pertaining to the accessability of certain quirks

Furthermore, we will be having our very own discord. I will, though, be limiting the usage of the discord space by having some rules in place to ensure this OOC is not abandoned and new players or players without discord don't show up to a desert place.

Ladies and gentleman, the fifth community vote is finished with a 4 vote margin for D! Mentally traumatic powers will be permitted provided they cannot impair the functions as a human being of the victim.

And so, the sixth community vote will be starting now. It asks how I should deal with the problem of having missed weeks of updating the QEP count.

With that said, Iwe should also prepare for the seventh community vote, which will be a bit more like the uniform's community vote. I will be taking proposals for the discord channel's icon! Images have to be pg-13, relate to boku no hero and not include any small important details (as they will not be visible). That said, if I just don't like a pic at all it will still probably not make it to voting, but bonus to anyone that can actually make something related to the PSA as well!

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet Susanoo Susanoo bakugo bakugone bakugo bakugone All-Around NAMELESS All-Around NAMELESS

Last edited:
Alright, our sixth vote is closed with a 3 vote margin for E! Now, despite the fact you guys basically just told me to follow my instincts here, I still wanna be as fair as possible, so the method will take some more time than some of the other ones might've... and more math. That said, when this IS dealt with, I will resume the normal QEP atributing. Possibly you will even points this very week if I do it quickly enough.

That said though, I want to tell you all that I really appreciate the faith you're putting in me, and I hope I can live up to it! :)

Now, on a different note, the seventh vote is on the hroizon (maybe tomorrow), but since we got no suggestions for pics yet, I am leaving it open a bit longer. Of course, I have some of my own ready, so even if no one suggests anything there will be options, but I just want to see if you guys have anything you'd like to suggest.

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet Susanoo Susanoo bakugo bakugone bakugo bakugone All-Around NAMELESS All-Around NAMELESS

Last edited:
And so ends our seventh vote, with Q winning with two votes of margin

Therefore this will be our group icon for discord until I prepare the collage with our characters (or someone gives us art for it *wink* )
f0830122e3f147a63fda1652558ce604-school-twitter-jpg.349313

The next GM post is up! The demonstration of the gap between the students and the teachers begins.

Now, students, don't expect this to be a fair fight at all. While IC there is no cheat codes, OOC I am doubling down on the plan here.

B BlueClover , you have permission to powergame during this fight, should you find it fitting. Your character is suppose to stomp all over the top students after all.

Enjoy the show!

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone @RoxxxasNoAnima B BlueClover Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Lucem Lucem InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki yuckeroni yuckeroni Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis general ostruppen general ostruppen National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet Susanoo Susanoo bakugo bakugone bakugo bakugone All-Around NAMELESS All-Around NAMELESS

Attention everyone! Due to the excessive number of mentoring students as opposed to students in either other extra course, players are temporarily forbidden from making mentoring students and none shall be approved of those until the problem is at least somewhat fixed.
Apologies for the inconvinience. Don't worry though as my next announcement should bring good news for the solution of this problem as it will pertain to the updates, unless something forces me to make a different announcement before that.

I might as well take the opportunity to say we really need a homeroom teacher for class C. Preferably before next Saturday. (solved)

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Dolches Dolches Illiterate Illiterate Astral76 Astral76 Bornlucky Bornlucky JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles Dishonoured Dishonoured ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay

The following are not in the roleplay yet, but might want to know: Aqua7KH Aqua7KH Kloudy Kloudy Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Cross Cross Waffles1137 Waffles1137

(someone let me know if I forgot anyone)

Last edited:
People, I am busted, but I will be (FINALLY) finishing the updates tomorrow! I really wanted to get them over with before today, way before but tings just kept piling up... Anyway, I'm most definitely closing this case tomorrow after my tests!

Now one important thing to tell you is that there is additional information about the extra courses in the lore section now. I would like everyone to check them out and consider whether they have the right one cause you may freely change (with permission) until this Sunday! However, keep in mind that while you CAN transfer to the mentoring class, we already have a problem with too many students there. On the other hands, transferring out of it may help ease the problem.

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Dolches Dolches Illiterate Illiterate Astral76 Astral76 Bornlucky Bornlucky Dishonoured Dishonoured JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay

Hello everyone.

The journey has been harduous and with many perils. Even now I am still on the brink, unsure if enough was done. But finally, I reached the goal, the el-dorado that I should have already be done with for weeks just couldn't get my brain to work fast or hard enough for...

THE UPDATES ARE COMPLETE!

Now, I do want to remind everyone that this RP will never be completely immutable. What I created is a system designed for creating balance and incentive for the players to at once give them a safe platform in which to get on their feet and one with which launch themselves and go beyond (plus ultra :P ) . As such it is an everlasting effort that will probably never be completely wrapped up. Changes will continue to occur over time. But not to the scale nor as attention confusing as this major update.

I haven't really been active in the IC lately, and I must really apologize for this, as I was trying to get the updates dealt with so that I could comfortably move foward. We have been going a little slowly IC and hopefully we'll pick up pace now that I am getting back to advancing the plot. I still have to go over the posts you guys made in the meantime, just to check for any major mistakes (which I unfortunately fear may need some serious editing if my concerns prove correct) and some matters that have been brought to my attention may force me to reconsider a couple things, but this should hardly take all that long.

If any of you are wondering what could possibly have been consuming so much of my time (college and sickness aside, I think we all can tell how annoyingly those can block our precious time), here is a list of the endeavors (no pun intended) of these updates:

-changed the title to help attract new players

-created a new search thread and linked it on the OOC

-new links to five new sections: the Shipping section (shipping discussion and links to fan-fiction), the quirk roster (donation of extra quirk ideas and character concepts),the special events (roleplaying during special events unrelated to the main RP, much more freeform), the PSA art corner (a place for the art team to share and dump their art for easier access) and the visual aid section (cause RPN doesn't let us link more than 20 attachements per post, so I put images that pertain to things in other places here)

-rules updated to feature the new sections

-updated lore of the basic hero facts

-updated the lore section of the PSA (updated locations and staff, added PSA entrance and examination letter, PSA entrance day, PSA rules, PSA special events, class schedule, PSA uniform, PSA to the world, PSA subjects and PSA security)

-added a new lore section for other NPCs that not staff (AKA our boi Randie is now a thing)

-added a count of openings on top of the OOC’s first page (students by numbers and teachers by roles)

-QEP system is restored

-updated class rosters and student list, as well as the rankings and dorms

-new votes regarding a separation of classes from the originally condensed one (victory to option f by a margin of 19 votes), to check for a second OOC thread (victory to option b by a margin of 9/4 votes) and whether QEP quests should exist (victory to option E by a margin of 6 votes)

-added QEP quests to the mechanics

-extra info now has heights and weights

-Rules are now found in spoilers

-warned missing players and will ban them in this post

-players were given a period to change their extra course which due to new information will be extended until tomorrow

-co-GM applications no longer require a teacher character

-corrected some mistakes on prior vote counting. Results were not affected.

-QEP and store prices increased according to the pacing of the current IC compared to earning's pace

-New QEP criteria, QEP shop items and money shop items added

-first special event started, Hypnoween!

-extra courses now have more detailed descriptions in the lore section and havepratical bonuses.
*Mentoring: Discounts on the "go beyond! Plus Ultra", "A hero can always break out of a tough spot" and "Smash!" packs. Only ones that can purchase the "Now Shall we Begin, you Zygotes?" Pack, which let's them challenge a teacher to combat

*General Studies: Discounts on the "From now on, Deku means you cna do it!", "You can become a hero" and "You can't be a hero with just one trick." packs, and they are the only ones that can purchase teh "Don't you say you'd rather loose!" Pack, which lets them gain a lincence that increases the money they earn from certain jobs by 0.5 per purchase (Up to twice) (credit to BriiAngelic BriiAngelic for the original idea)

*Support: via permissions and requests from fellow heroes in training, the support course may take up projects during their support classes to developed what those students requested. Takes a bit longer than a normal purchase would, but the support course student gains 10% of the revenue and 5% is discounted for the fellow student. Only class that cna buy the "Isn't that accelaration great, Iida-kun?" pack, which lets them get one custom item of their own development at the expense of QEP instead of money.

As I said before, there is still work ahead, but we've done a great deal already. Thank you, everyone who cooperated with me!

-Writing the guide for character review that will let me give co-Gms the authority to do full approvals

-One more pratical application will be added to the extra courses in the far future.

-QEP quests will be starting tomorrow

-Extra Info's power table will be completed

-A new vote will take place to decide which items of the money and QEP shops should stay or which ones should be replaced or erased. Also a new vote on the eventual permission of items like swords or guns via the purchase of QEP licences.

Now, as I said in that list, you still haven't missed your opportunity to change extra courses! While there is still a ban in effect preventing new mentoring students from being made until the imbalance is solved, you can transfer to that class yet if you wish.

In addition, don't forget to participate in our Special Event, Hypnoween! 16 days left to partiicpate in this adventure.
[insert description]

One last bit of advertisement, this time for our art team led by BriiAngelic BriiAngelic . if you have any talent or interest in art and are passionate about this roleplay, do check them out, we would love to get your help in as well!

Speaking of our co-Gms ( yuckeroni yuckeroni B BlueClover Trombone Trombone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ), I want a big round of applause to them (and many others) for helping to keep this RP going and afloat as well as providing me assistance with my own needs and feedback on decisions I was unsure about.

And of course, thank you all for your amazing patience and preserverance with sticking around with me and this project of ours. let's all give our best to make this into an awesome roleplay! Plus Ultra! <3

Now, for the sadder end of the news: Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki bakugo bakugone bakugo bakugone All-Around NAMELESS All-Around NAMELESS National National Otakuyaki Otakuyaki
While I am sure that you all didn't vanish just because and that life probably caught up with you or something, the fact remains that you still disappeared from the roleplay for greatly extensive amoutn of time and for that reason, I must kick you from this roleplay.

In addition, while I am aware that most of these are jokes, incendiary arguments did appear to me to be popping up around, in particular regarding subjects that are personal to people in various cases. While it is not possible to prevent every single situation like this from happening, since we can't read each other's minds to know what will or not upset them, I want to urge everyone to exercise caution. if not to spare the feelings and dignity of your fellow players, then at least to keep a healthy atmosphere instead of one toxic to our roleplay.

I really hope I didn't miss any of what I wanted to say in this announcement and please excuse the length of it.

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Dolches Dolches Illiterate Illiterate Astral76 Astral76 Bornlucky Bornlucky Dishonoured Dishonoured JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay

The following are not in the roleplay yet, but might want to know: Aqua7KH Aqua7KH Kloudy Kloudy Phineas Forge Phineas Forge Cross Cross Waffles1137 Waffles1137 Necr0Danc3r Necr0Danc3r PaleAbyss PaleAbyss Kolchao Kolchao frogmilk frogmilk Randomfella Randomfella

Last edited:
Hello everyone! So, as promised (sorry about the tardiness, I had to find the list and I think I am missing somehting, but I'll just do another announcement at this point when I remember it... ), here are the items on the white bag:

*Basic School supplies
*Spare Uniform
*Audio Recorder
*All Might Calendar
*School Map
*Fresh Hegiene Supplies
*Their First student paycheck
*The PSA specialized cellphone

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Dolches Dolches Illiterate Illiterate Astral76 Astral76 Bornlucky Bornlucky Dishonoured Dishonoured JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay Kolchao Kolchao Randomfella Randomfella Meredith Meredith

Last edited:
Alright everyone! Apologies for the delay with everything, I wish I could give you an excuse but the truth is I've simply been having a slow set of days and I don't know why.

Anyway, onto the important stuff. I want to announce that as of today we are starting our first QEP quests!
Goal: Establish a long-term goal pertaining to another character you interact with or are in the presence of this week. Previously established relationships (as in already established IC) do not count for the achievement of this goal.

Reward: 70 QEP
Goal: Contribute the biggest number of [letter]AA ranked or [letter]BA ranked quirks. F ranked or S ranked quirks reduce from this number in the counting.

Reward 1st place: 250 QEP
Reward 2nd place: 150 QEP
Reward 3rd place: 100 QEP
Other participants: 20 QEP

That said, as much as I hate it, some members have shown innapropriate amounts of innactivity lately with no reason given. I'm afraid I will have to make a second purge very soon, and possibly restructure the rankings and dorms to fit it. Every player will have until sunday to reply with a tag to me and one of my co-gms in the OOC, stating their wish to continue in the roleplay. Failure to cpmply without proper justification will result in the member being kicked from the roleplay.
´While every member is subject to this rule, here are some of the currently most in risk: Archtoddler Archtoddler Rage Rage Dishonoured Dishonoured takki takki GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet general ostruppen general ostruppen JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay
In addition, the following aren't in quite as much risk , but still are taking far too long to get any post out: Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Noble Scion Noble Scion Dolches Dolches Strawberraki Strawberraki

However I repeat, EVERYONE is to make that post (with the tags to me and a co-gm) that they want to stay. Not just the already mentioned

With that said, I have good news. Seeing as to how there are a few more support students already deep into construction, I will jump the gun a little and open up the mentoring class for new applicants again. Don't go overboard with this though peeps or I may have to apply a new restriction.

Aside from that, just a couple more details. First, I will be adding some zeroes to the numbers in the QEP (proportional all around) for aesthetics. How much is earned or spent is effectively unchanged. Second, the student roster will cease to feature inactive characters. However, the rankings and dorms will feature those characters provided at some point they interacted with another and were not removed during a purge. The character list will fully include all characters, but it will do so with the inactive ones marked as such.

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone yuckeroni yuckeroni Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack The Prophet The Prophet August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Dolches Dolches Illiterate Illiterate Astral76 Astral76 Bornlucky Bornlucky Dishonoured Dishonoured JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay Kolchao Kolchao Randomfella Randomfella D duegxybus Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue August August superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Acethekidd Acethekidd Chen Gong Chen Gong @melancholy_musings Karcen Karcen

Also might want to know: Meredith Meredith Deucalion Deucalion Luke Adams Luke Adams

Last reminder! In a few hours anyone who did not post the required will be kicked from the roleplay!

To those that haven't yet, please make a post OOC stating whether you want to stay in the roleplay. In this post, please tag me and at least 1 co-GM.

I repeat, this is mandatory for EVERYONE. Even if it seems futile, please do it. When this is over the dorms and ranking will be restructured to fit the cuts. (exceptions will be opened if someone's inability to be present at all is justified with a reasonable excuse for a total lack of presence)

Archtoddler Archtoddler Rage Rage Dishonoured Dishonoured The Prophet The Prophet ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Astral76 Astral76 Kolchao Kolchao Acethekidd Acethekidd

Alright, everyone! Time is up! I'm sorry to say, but the following members are now kicked from the roleplay, unless I am later provided with a proper reason for their absence:
Rage Rage Dishonoured Dishonoured The Prophet The Prophet ExpertOfRoleplay ExpertOfRoleplay Astral76 Astral76 Kolchao Kolchao Acethekidd Acethekidd general ostruppen general ostruppen

In addition, some members left us, these being: @melancholy_musings JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles takki takki Bornlucky Bornlucky , Chen Gong Chen Gong and Dolches Dolches have left our roleplay in temporary fashion or otherwise

As such I will now begin to restructure the dorms and rankings according to these absences and others accmulated over time.

Once I am done, the following will have 24 hours to make a post less they too be kicked from the roleplay: Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Archtoddler Archtoddler and Strawberraki Strawberraki

I'm sorry but I can't eternally account for players that aren't actually present.

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser yuckeroni yuckeroni BriiAngelic BriiAngelic B BlueClover @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella D duegxybus Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura

Might also want to know: Meredith Meredith Deucalion Deucalion Luke Adams Luke Adams Brendanfp Brendanfp

Alright, where do I begin...

Well, I finished updating the class rooster, rankings and dorms! The student list will be updated with all the students from players who left as well.

As such Archtoddler Archtoddler you're the only one still missing a post! You have 24 hours to make one or I will have to kick you out.
On a sidenote, Astral76 Astral76 and Acethekidd Acethekidd both gave reasonable excuses for their absense and are no longer kicked, however if they don't pick up their pace a bit I will have to kick them again.

Sorry about the delay though, I decided to do a couple more updates. Two of these involve the sections in our RP.
By the community vote, the question and answers section shall remain intact, but the fanfiction and shipping section will be removed from the roleplay in RPN and moved to our discord server.
In addition to this, we have a new section! This is the timeskip section, a measure to combat stagnation IC. Basically if you feel some part of the thread has gone on for too long, you go there and you post which of the provided options your complaints matches, if it fits any of their criteria. You make a post according to the instructions and if a sufficient number of those appears I will warn people then timeskip. For further and more clear details, I suggest you read the actual section.

Thanks to BriiAngelic BriiAngelic 's attentive eye, I was revealed the threadmarks. Unfortunately they don't connect everything as well as I hoped, but I did spend some time today. In the sections I used it in, you can find it at the top left of the first post of each page. This drop-down menu will lead you to the links that bring you to specifics threadmakred posts. In particular the IC will lead you to my GM posts and to a summary of the fight between the teacher and the three top students madee by our dear Trombone Trombone

Now I know this is a bit premature, but I would like to start our new objective quest now. As you know, these are QEP quests that last for a week and simply require the meeting of certain objectives. This is both because I need this for the updates and because I would like to turn the start of the week into something more reasonable to be it's start, monday.
So here is that quest!
Goal: PM me at least 7 different and properly distinct quirks and character types that would break the RP's rules or the point of those rules. Bonus if they pretend to be in the rules but are trying to sneak broken stuff, black markets or something similar past me!

Reward: 100 QEP

I intend to create a small list of character archetypes and quirk archetypes that are rejected by nature, as I have seen some patterns that keep popping up despite how often I tell them they can't do it in this RP. However, I know there are likely more patterns so I offer this little challenge to hopefully get more insight into the potential ways to get around me. ( Xel Xel Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff your time to shine has come XD )

And one last thing everyone! We will be changing our discord icon soon. there will be a community vote regarding what we have for an icon, and so any suggestions are welcome (though I don't guarantee every suggestion made will be included in the vote). B BlueClover will be in charge of keeping track of them, so rmemeber to tag him and/or me when you make a suggestion (or PM them)

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic yuckeroni yuckeroni @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella D duegxybus Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye

Might also want to know: Meredith Meredith Deucalion Deucalion Luke Adams Luke Adams Brendanfp Brendanfp

Alright peeps, I have a series of announcements today, so make sure you read them all with care.

First things first, regarding the IC progression, we shall be moving onto the next day soon, to be precise, I will be making a post on next monday for us to move. This is the warning for everyone to wrap their business now. In addition, I will ask that the teachers prepare their respective classes. Homeroom teachers shall be PMed a couple of things that need to be present on their classes, but it will otherwise be up to the player's discretion, so long as it is within the boundaries of the respective class and serves as an introduction to it.

Following this, some more updates. I will be changing the rules regarding the presence of cellphones. After several discussions on the subject I've reached the conclusion that the way I am conducting their current limitation right now may be, in fact, too contrived. So after much thought, I am making the decision to cut to PSA supplied phones only, and entirely. Cellphones and similar technology can no longer be brought into PSA grounds and all CSs listing that in their items will be edited to remove them. Instead, the white bag from earlier, which provided a pack of supplies to begin the school year, will also include a specialized phone that only works with other phones of it's kind, developed by the PSA.

Besides this, there was a minor update fixing a criteria which was missing QEP from the QEP task list and an addition of a new QEP criteria. Speaking of QEP though, don't forget our QEP quests! The second objective quest ends on monday (the one where you sent me 7 character types or quirk types that attempted to break or subvert the rules), and we still need contributions on the quirk donation, so don't you want to take a shot at the big reward from the competition quest?

On that line, don't forget to contribute any pics you'd lie as potential new candidates to become our new discord pic, after the community vote for days is over.

Now, a very common mistake I've noticed in many posts lately, there was no list of rommates provided. Only a teacher would have those. You were simply provided a key to a particular room, according to the dorm the principal decided to put you in.

Last thing I want to mention is that we're super close to having our approval guidebook ready, as the scheme is complete and now it just needs to be typed into actual text.

Thank you all for reading

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone B BlueClover yuckeroni yuckeroni BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @RoxxxasNoAnima Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella D duegxybus Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SeraphiumVirus SeraphiumVirus

Might also want to know: Meredith Meredith Deucalion Deucalion Luke Adams Luke Adams

Last edited:
Alright everyone listen up!

So I've been kind of out of it lately, and I would first and foremost like to apologize about that. I realize I apologize a lot and keep doing mistakes though I'm afraid that's not something I can completely avoid. I am, however, trying to rectify the mistakes and places where I am lacking or my work is, and thus the roleplay's updates.

In any case, the big thing this time is first and foremost that I have decided to finally expand the co-Gm's authority and duties. Applications are, as always, still open should anyone wants to join this team. The co-GMs will be aiding me with the QEP counting to make it swifter and as soon as the tests on the Approval Guidebook are done to assert that it works as intended and that the co-Gms can understand what I wrote there, they will be given the authority to approve characters on their own (without needing to go through me, but still strictly using the guidebook). This attempt at extending the co-GMs ability to operate the roleplay's needs should unburden my shoulders a little.

Speaking of QEP though, I have added counts to how many times one can receive, per week, QEP from each criteria. In addition to this, the QEP quests are over! One of them should have been replaced long ago, my apologies once more. I will now begin new ones (will announce those that received the competition reward on my next announcement):

Goal: Make the most posts IC. According to perceived contribution towards characterization or plot advancement posts will be ranked 1-3. Only posts ranked 1 or 2 will count, with 1 counting double.

Reward 1st place: 250 QEP
Reward 2nd place: 150 QEP
Reward 3rd place: 100 QEP
Other participants: 20 QEP

Goal: Show your character's reaction to the event at night or rumours about it

Reward: 20 QEP

Alongside our quests, don't forget to check out our special event! A reminder for those that don't know or don't remember, special events are non-canonical (meaning whatever happens in them doesn't have any effect in the real IC, think of them like roleplayed fan-fiction of the original roleplay) roleplay which does not have any writing requirements other than trying to do more than a one-liner if at all possible.

The time part in mechanics has also been updated to now feature the full requirements of time in posts and the lore has been updated to contain all the events of the first day, including the contents of the white bag every student received in their dormroom. As for new content we have the wheather and calendar in the extra info section, so that now you can keep track of the wheather and day more easily in case you happen to forget (and it will keep a record of the weather in previous days as well for reference) and in mechanics we have the list of banning categories.

Important:

Now, I'm probably not wrong in the assessment that a lot of people are getting bored, and that's understandable. Very much so. We do still go at a painfully slow pace. Between that and life in general, we have lost several of our roleplayers. After giving it some thought, I decided to pull the RP a bit closer to it's roots and increase some of the requirements, while others were loosened or cut. Of particular note is the increase in minimum post length, which now requires two paragraphs of ten total lines, three of which have to be dialogue. I suggest that everyone re-read the rules.

That said, I realize this may pose a big change to some. I understand we all have busy lives, which can often be unpredictable. It's a fact of life. But that doesn't mean that a ton of players suddenly dropping poses no issue. As such, I would like to ask every player currently in the roleplay if they think they want and are able to stay and be active. No one is gonna paint a target on your back if you say you can't or aren't actually enjoying it enough to stay. I just need to know who I can really count on moving foward. So please, take your time to think about if you need to, but be honest with yourself and me in the end.

For those of you who choose to stay, I would like to request everyone please move ahead to the first class. When I made my GM post I had intended to timeskip to the first class but it seems that my post didn't communicate what I wanted. And while I would normally not mind as players enjoying a scene is fine, the notion I am getting is that people are bored by the lack of an actual movement of the plot, so we need to move ahead. In addition to this, there have been minor changes to the CS templates I would like everyone to fix in their own characters, should they find that it matches. Teachers have had their "what they teach" replaced with "staff role" and a new section I forgot before was added called "how they helped build the PSA". In addition to those two, both CS templates now have a new OPTIONAL section called "voice".

Because of the changes, everyone's status in the rules will be as if reset. Even if you were absent for the past week, the counting for the new rules will only start now, basically However, there are in fact, a couple people who have to be banned now: Astral76 Astral76 and Deucalion Deucalion . The reasons given don't justify the sheer absense of either one and albeit astral at least had a character and posted, there was clearly too little effort put into reading what she ought to or correcting the consequent mistakes.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Lastly for today, if you are concerned over the logistic issues of the roleplay, or would like to contribute but aren't especially available to make posts, do consider the various things in this roleplay to which you can make suggestions. Special events, for example, would welcome suggestions sparing me some of the trouble of coming up with them. Quirk donations still has very few quirks, so of course feel free to stop by. And the art team is open for more members if you have any desire to contribute or pratice your art :) Oh and don't forget we need suggestions for themes for the names of the dorm rooms and for the images for the new discord channel icon!

Yet to do remains the updating of the counting on student and teacher numbers, as well as an update of the terminology in the OOC's first page and distributing QEP and paychecks. Also, the table of powers should be completed by the time I get on my winter vacation.

Hopefully I didn't forget anything...

Idea Idea B BlueClover yuckeroni yuckeroni BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @RoxxxasNoAnima The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SeraphiumVirus SeraphiumVirus X Xenagos greenhawk greenhawk Sizniche Sizniche doggodaily doggodaily

Last edited:
It has come to my attention that the instructions about what the homeroom teachers were supposed to do weren't clear from my post. I shall attempt to be more explicit in the future. For now, here is the list of those tasks:
*Introduction of the classes and respective teachers
*Reminder of the Rules regarding classes in general and their schedule
*Having the students introduce themselves to class
*Delivering the student's their hero costumes (they will be found in crates in the classroom)
Beyond this the teachers are free to do as they please so long as they try to stick to quiet activities (because of our current activity constraints I would request this particular task be glossed over as it considerably less important and we do need to get to the action).

BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
B BlueClover
Leovonis Leovonis 's character shall be overhauled as an NPC due to necessity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back