• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Boku no Hero: Peace Sign Academia Announcements

Hey everyone!

My apologies for recent delays. To be perfectly honest I ended up getting myself involved in a couple distractions (on top of other issues I had before...) and with the other members of the GM team having issues as well, raging from motivation issues to fires, things are being slow to update on the OOC side as well. However, it has been brought to my attention, as you may have noticed from the vote a while ago, that perhaps certain regulations are hindering the player's ability and motivation to post.

As such starting today, the rules will be adapted to respond to these needs. The minimum shall be of two lines of direct interaction (meaning anything your character does that should trigger a reaction or the call the attention of another character with whom they are trying to interact with- dialogue, doing an action to another character are two examples of this), and the content minimum. In addition to this, I am going to try being more lenient with certain behaviors that fall outside of the plan, so as to allow players greater freedom and a wider range of choices for their posts (arriving late to class and breaking a few school rules may no longer be banned, though they might still have consequences). However, because of this, the requirements regarding how long one can afford before posting shall be changed as well: Instead of one week per reply and another to explain oneself in case they missed the first deadline, now players shall be asked to provide a post every 4 days, having a week after that to explian themselves if they didn't post.

In addition, due to these delays, we shall have the players decide among themselves for which dorm numbers they want. [dorm room instructions]. While the plan was to have themes and numbers, the earlier part would be another layer that I think we can do without at this point. That said, we have begun the tests on the approval guidebook and while I don't think the understanding of the guidebook was optimal and it does need a couple of corrections/clarifications, it should be safe to announce that as of now the following co-GMs have the power to fully approve charaters (so long as they are using the approval guidebook to conduct the reviews): Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser BriiAngelic BriiAngelic and yuckeroni yuckeroni

The terminology in the OOC has been updated. I also want to remind Astral76 Astral76 they were banned, since they posted IC after the ban. Oh and we in the GM team will be moving to task division regarding the QEP soon, but for the sake of simplicty, every player shall be given a set of QEP based on the number and size of their posts in the past couple weeks.

Now, there is one more important matter and it concerns the players that left us lately. As I understand it, some players have issues with their characters being used without permission or even at all, by anyone who isn't themselves. I wish to respect those wishes as much as possible, but some characters have already become important for other characters, the lore or even just as occupants of a dorm room for example. As such, I wish to request that all players that left us come to retrieve any characters which they don't want becoming NPCs for this roleplay within a week. Any who doesn't say anything about it will be accounted as having no objections.
*Student characters from players that left or leave will be accounted as public-use NPCs
*Teacher characters from players that left or leave will be accounted as GM-use NPCs
The following characters cannot leave the roleplay:
-Tarou Sasaki from Trombone Trombone , as this character was among the top 3 students and involved at the center of several events
-Tazumaki Madamushi from Leovonis Leovonis due to requiring the character in that particular teacher role for the ongoing class

Players to whom this concerns: Trombone Trombone Noble Scion Noble Scion Strawberraki Strawberraki Leovonis Leovonis August August Karcen Karcen Astral76 Astral76

In addition to this, any new characters made after this will be considered to accept that their characters become NPCs should they leave the roleplay after being accepted. This shall be both in the rules and there will be a warning in the character page.
Note: All of this also applies to any characters abandoned moving foward.

Idea Idea B BlueClover yuckeroni yuckeroni BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @RoxxxasNoAnima The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella Shazam Shazam Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp SeraphiumVirus SeraphiumVirus X Xenagos greenhawk greenhawk Sizniche Sizniche doggodaily doggodaily Moonsetter Moonsetter Misuteeku Misuteeku Jade Emperor Jade Emperor

Edit: I forgot this before, so I'll point it out on my next announcement, but this heavy reduction of post requirements is a big leap of faith for me. I fear this will be abused, and proper content lost. So, don't disappoint me here, ok?

Last edited:
Okay, so situation point: We're doing one more timeskip and hopefully one last timeskip for the time being. We need to actually go from one scene to the next in some semblance of a natural fashion so this is just to get people more action to work with.

So what's happening at the moment IC?
Well, the students just left their homeroom classes where they were given their hero costumes and had some basic introductions to the class. Your character should therefore already be in their hero costume.
In the latest post, the students are brought down to the labyrinth where they will have their rescue class with the teacher known as Stitches. They are to form pairs and have ten minutes to gather as many mannequins as they can and bring them to their own fort. The team that gets the most mannequins wins. The students can of course try to stop each other. Two pairs will be active at a time, but please use the time system to be able to do it all at once.

OOC:
From the people tagged in the last announcement, only Noble Scion Noble Scion request their character not be made into an NPC. Therefore, all the others shall, depending on whether they are student characters or teacher characters, be made into public-use NPCs or Gm-use NPCs. Noble's will be removed from the roleplay entirely, and new peeps will be assigned to those dorms.

Idea Idea B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser @RoxxxasNoAnima The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Brendanfp Brendanfp SeraphiumVirus SeraphiumVirus Sizniche Sizniche greenhawk greenhawk Enkye Enkye doggodaily doggodaily Moonsetter Moonsetter Misuteeku Misuteeku Jade Emperor Jade Emperor Kojuen Kojuen D3lmoniko D3lmoniko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back