• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku No Hero Academia Roleplay!

Writingel

You Must Be Out of this World
Introduction

Hey there! I'm Writingel, and I don't particularly have anything to do. Recently, I've gotten into Boku No Hero Academia, though I should clarify right now: I'm not particularly far into it. I'm only on about chapter 72 in the manga, and on about episode 3 of the anime, so forgive me if you're willing to do much canon - unless it's set early in the timeline, or completely diverges/goes into an AU, I'm not going to be particularly handy. With that said, I'm still willing to play any ideas you may have so long as you don't mind my lack of later knowledge!

Rules

Let's just get these out of the way:

- I don't do smut, so sorry if you're looking for that
- I'd really prefer if we were able to do it over PM here on-site, or at least in a thread
- Fast replies would be preferable, at least once a day, but I could probably manage with less if needed
-Good grammar/literacy is a surefire way to endear me to you!
- I'd prefer using OCs, but canons could also work well
- I'm fine with everything from F/M, to M/M, to F/F, to anything at all!

The Roleplay

So, with all that said, let's get to the actual reason we're both here: the roleplay itself! Now, in terms of what I will and won't do, I'm actually fine playing anyone and thing! Remember, I'm not particularly aware or sure of characters past the point I'm at in the story itself, but otherwise, I feel confident in playing any of them.

With that said, there are some preferences I do have here, though remember that preference doesn't mean all other characters are off the table: I'd actually rather play some of the background characters, mostly within Class 1-A. I feel like they don't quite get the attention they love and deserve, especially with how varied their designs and powers are! Otherwise, OCs are fine too.

Three main ideas I have are as follows:

Idea 1: This one isn't particularly thought out, but because of that, I find it's well-suited to brainstorming with you, my future partner! It's mostly just concerning some characters going about their business, canon, OC, or a combination thereof, and what starts as just idle day-to-day interactions and adventures growing into a dark, long-running plotline. Yeah, it isn't that great, but I think we could make something good come from it/​

Idea 2: This idea is one I really think would be fun: it would take place outside of Japan, probably somewhere in North America, and would concern what the scene there looks like. While Japan is well adjusted to the arrival of Quirk-users, and has managed to put together a well-oiled machine of rules and regulations with government employed heroes, the scene in say, America, is far more akin to those we see in the pages of comic books: most heroes and villains operate without license or structure, and as a result, things are a lot more choatic. Heroes are considered vigilantes and villains are all outlaws, and costumes are far less glamorous than in Japan, mostly just being slapped together with spare clothing and bargain store buyouts. As a result, heroes aren't received half as warmly as in the East, but they don't have anyone to answer to, and it makes them happy all the same, since all they really want to do is the same thing their Japanese counterparts do: save lives.

Idea 3: This last might be a little weak, but I figured if we really wanted, you can't go wrong with an AU! There are many ways we could change the whole thing, and mix it up, and I have an idea or two of my iwn. Brainstorming definitely welcomed for this one though.

The second one would be ripe for world-building, and would consist probably entirely of original characters of our own. With that said, and my eagerness, we could still do any of the three, and I'd love to hear your ideas as well!

I'll be looking forward to hearing from all who answer my humble request!​

Last edited:
I am extremely interested in the second idea! It sounds really interesting and cool!! Shall I dm you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back