• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no hero academia/ My hero academia

I seem to be unable to send a DM, as it keeps telling me my message is 'spam-like or contains inappropriate content'. So, I'm afraid I can't fulfill this request, as the site seems to hate me. ^.^"
But wait....Leii is the most adorable.

then send it on here
That I can do.
I've still got a bit of work to do on her though, so if you need any specific information not included, let me know.

First, let's focus on appearance: She has white hair, red eyes, and really pale skin. Her hero uniform is a modified maid dress, mostly black in color.
IMG_20200124_145442.jpg
Now for other stuff: Her name hasn't really been decided yet(I'm not very good with those, so I usually save that for last), but her hero name is Vampyra.
Her quirk is inspired by two particular villains, but with a fun twist, I've been calling it 'Bloody Boost'. Essentially she bites people, drinks a bit of blood, and her 'victim' get's a boost to their quirk. Of course, that's a double edged sword, blood drain causes fatigue, so depending on how much she boosts them it might not work out so well, and she can't really use her quirk on villains, for obvious reasons.

That I can do.
I've still got a bit of work to do on her though, so if you need any specific information not included, let me know.

First, let's focus on appearance: She has white hair, red eyes, and really pale skin. Her hero uniform is a modified maid dress, mostly black in color.
View attachment 674733
Now for other stuff: Her name hasn't really been decided yet(I'm not very good with those, so I usually save that for last), but her hero name is Vampyra.
Her quirk is inspired by two particular villains, but with a fun twist, I've been calling it 'Bloody Boost'. Essentially she bites people, drinks a bit of blood, and her 'victim' get's a boost to their quirk. Of course, that's a double edged sword, blood drain causes fatigue, so depending on how much she boosts them it might not work out so well, and she can't really use her quirk on villains, for obvious reasons.
Omg cherry, Leii also has a vampire quirk hero in a different rp. But she is a sugar vampire. All the vampire powers but she eats sugar instead of blood.

I wouldn't mind joining. I have a few OC's in mind. What positions are you still trying to fill for your rp?

I would not be good at allmight I don't think. sowwy, leii is only good at being adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back