• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Boku no hero academia/ My hero academia

Chiaki Nanami

The Ultimate Gamer
Midoriya isnt the only one with one for all. Meet Minami Yagi the biological daughter of all might. He doesn't know she exists. Kimawari Yatara is/was her mother. She died and had told Minami her father never cared. That is why the daughter of the number one pro hero is a villain. one for all isnt her only quirk. She doesnt use it. Now her "Pops"(all for one) is telling her to join the UA academy. Where her real father is. Will Minami go through with the plan or.... Will there be others to change her mind?

Just so you know it will NOT all revolve around Minami. I am looking for people to use ocs or canon. I will start once we have the senseis, the main villains, and some of the students.

1579794021606.png
Minami's base))

Taken characters:
Kirishima- Mr. Sparks Mr. Sparks
Deku- Nico Nico
Uraraka- Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Denki- Sir Aizen Sir Aizen
Hachiman Fukusha(oc)- Yuuto Yuuto
Lilly Anne Forest(oc)- Lilliana2 Lilliana2
Betty(oc)- Amyleii Amyleii
Kusuriko(oc)- NecromancerNight NecromancerNight

Last edited:
Heya! I'm in a similar situation as LostFairy, but, uh. . . I'd like to join this! I can totally bring in some OCs if need be (I have a few ready to DM to you with if so), but was it possible to use Denki? (I could take a villain slot if need be as well - I love that bunch ^^)

You can be denki( and a villain if you wish)
Heya! I'm in a similar situation as LostFairy, but, uh. . . I'd like to join this! I can totally bring in some OCs if need be (I have a few ready to DM to you with if so), but was it possible to use Denki? (I could take a villain slot if need be as well - I love that bunch ^^)

I might be interested. Before I throw myself into it however, might I ask what the overall power-level will be? It's my understanding that Minami will probably be pretty strong(due to quirk), and canon character's are pretty well known in terms of power, so my question is more pertaining to your limit for OCs. I've seen so many OC's and such that are first year students and yet also somehow powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with the top heroes and villains, which for me would be a problem as my character is more of a 'support', and I'd feel like in comparison to a bunch of pro-worthy powerhouses it would leave a question of "how did she even make it to the hero course"

I might be interested. Before I throw myself into it however, might I ask what the overall power-level will be? It's my understanding that Minami will probably be pretty strong(due to quirk), and canon character's are pretty well known in terms of power, so my question is more pertaining to your limit for OCs. I've seen so many OC's and such that are first year students and yet also somehow powerful enough to go toe-to-toe with the top heroes and villains, which for me would be a problem as my character is more of a 'support', and I'd feel like in comparison to a bunch of pro-worthy powerhouses it would leave a question of "how did she even make it to the hero course"
Ocs cannot be OP although mine may seem OP there are serious Lashbacks from using her quirks. If she uses her web slinger they run out unless she drinks enough water. Her one for all can be a double edged sword. If she uses it for to long it makes her throw up blood and puts her muscles in alot of pain. That is if she uses it for more than 8 hours. So she doesnt use it until later on

hello, I have a character who basically thinks she is a villain but wants to be a hero, although she doesn't really like heroes because of her life. she was registered as a villain from birth because her power is considered extremely dangerous and villainous. she can touch things and turn them into explosions that explosive force is based on the objects mass. maybe she would fit in this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back