• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Should Deku be a teacher

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kana.M.

Allah is the Greatest
Random picture:
Capture+_2020-02-12-10-15-23.png

Hello, my name is Ali and I'd like to try out this idea I have.

After the events of BNHA, Midoriya Izuku has become the #1 Hero known as Deku. Eventually, after many, many years of crime-fighting, Izuku decides it's time to pick the inherent of 'One For All'. With the new school year coming who knows what will happen.

Rules:

There can only be 1 inheritance of 'One for All'

The limit for multiple Oc's is 3

I'll allow all ages genders to participate, however, I will not be allowing LGBTQ+ characters. It's against my religion so please understand.

If you'd like to join just ask!

At least two paragraphs per reply, maybe one if there's a valid reason. Like for example you just need a quick reply or there's not really anything going on storywise, etc.

Claim your spot! I'm only allowing up to 10 members. Sadly I can't manage more than 9 others :specialeyes:.

If not enough people sign up I'll make more OC's

I might be adding more rules sooner or later, feel free to ask questions.

IC: Fandom - BNHA NextGen - IC

OOC's: Fandom - BHNA NextGen -OOC,

Character Sheets: Fandom - BNHA NextGen Oc form.

Taken seats: 9 out of 10

Seat #1: SugarSpiceMekoPicoCoco SugarSpiceMekoPicoCoco
Seat #2: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Seat #3: Kana.M. Kana.M.
Seat #4: Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Seat #5: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
Seat #6: Steve Freeling Steve Freeling
Seat #7: Astralworks Astralworks
Seat #8: BlightGiver BlightGiver
Seat #9: FactionParadox FactionParadox
Seat #10: SupremerMemer SupremerMemer

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Appearance:

Parents:
Siblings:

Quirk:

Hobbies:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:

Character Background: (Optional)

Wants:
Problems:

Last edited:
Ok I'm interested. Got a few ideas for character depending on what is allowed.

For example child of a Cannon character in a Orphanage for reasons, with two a OC foster father (and a Uncle). Quirk wise there was a few ideas, main one being one that buffed the person based on diet and let them take on properties of wait they ate. Though not in a sun eater way but more eat metal take on some metal properties. I'd like to talk it over with you to hash it out which leads to a question.

Will there be a discord used for OOC chatter/planning?

This was character image that may give some ideas. May edit it a bit more though later in photoshop.8uDGSPF.png

I will admit it does open up a large can of worms though I'm am going to see it from their point of view. They said he did not want "characters" not players for one, and secondly, it was due to their beliefs. Now if I am to guess that these are religious beliefs then they are is fully within his right to request this which he has done in a respectful manner, he is running a game and is free to include or exclude any type of characters that would not fit the type of game/story he wants to tell.

Several religions that i am aware of have ideologies and beliefs that clash with such, there are also a host of subjects involving this that can quickly become toxic. Even within the LGBTQ+ community there is conflict between the LG and the T in several areas IRL, so there is also perhaps they do not wish to bring anything like that into a game they are running. There may also be the fact they do not believe they can RP or run with the themes LGBTQ+ would bring.

This is not saying anything negative about either side, merely trying to see it from the GM's point of view here. I can think of many reasons for this and jumping in to start swearing really does not add much, the course, if this was something you wanted to talk to him about, would be to do so in a calm and mature fashion without any insults.

There was no banning of people that is simply untrue, one banning would mean removing something that is already present, two it states clearly "characters" which is not the users/players but a character they created specifically for this game.

Civility and understanding is always necessary for discussions and throwing out random insults like buzzwords do not achieve anything. If you cant sit down and talk you cant achieve anything, simply calling people names does not help change their opinion, at most it simply has them keep that opinion silent. If you want a good example of how useful talking can simply look at those who deradicalize people like Daryl Davis.

If you guys think I could write it in nicer words do tell. I'd don't want to cause a quarrel.

Okay, everybody, me and Enterelysium have solved this problem and there's no more fighting. Thank you for understanding.

Yes it is. There have been two posts so far, so could use a few more to flesh out the rosters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back