• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Name: Allanon Yugi (prefers to be called Yugi)
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra

Yugi looks around and then see's a familiar face, 'thats right she was the first person i met at this acadamy', Yugi continues to walk towards her, "hi their, my name is Allanon Yugi, but You may cal me Yugi, i mean it's my last name anyway, but may i ask your name mam" he said with a warm smile that even the most trustworthy person would see is a cover for, a blush. 'darnit why am i blushing, heh just keep the smile up" he thought as he kept up the smile, he then examined the girls body, she seemed to have blond, green hair while wairing many cotes, 'huh, she looks a lot like i do in the winter, or any day, but i ussually just wear a hoodie' he thought as he waited for her answer.

c9f6e88db072679d5c485758b4efcb6a.jpg
Name: Aquamari Odeletta Wintergreen
Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Himiko) / open

Aquamari was waiting for Hiroka to reply when the teacher walked in getting the class attention. Quickly she spun around to face the front of the class, as the teacher introduces himself and what they were to do. Soon the blue-haired girl was outdoors dressed in her PE uniform along with the rest of the class.

She turns to look at Hiroka who was standing next to her “yay! Can’t wait!” she happily jumped clasping her hands together. Excited and hopeful she would get the chance to hang out with Hiroka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back