• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA Group Rp -

Update 25/07/2018
SORRY EVERYONE, BUT WE HAVE THE MAX AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WE'RE LOOKING FOR. SORRY TO EVERYONE ONE ELSE WHO WANTED TO JOIN, BUT THANK YOU FOR BEING INTERESTED.

Worse comes to worse I can do 1x1 rps with some people? But I'm not sure how active I'll be.​

Orikanyo Orikanyo @aDistraction @FireMaiden

I'm really happy you want to join! However.... I'm kind of full up. I'd rather not hit the Max 10 mark, since it is meant to be a group of kids, (Which is really only 5 lets be real). And so far I have 9, and I don't want to pick favourites.

I was planning on Shutting the Interest thread down, saying that I had more or less everyone I wanted in this.

If, for some reason, multiple people drop out of the RP, or the RP flops, You three will be the first I go to.

Multiple apologies, and multiple thank yous at the same time.
Gottchyea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back