• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom BNHA Group Rp -

Cosmic_Chaos

Turning into Chaos Incarnate, don't mind me
BOKU NO HERO ACADEMA/MY HERO ACADEMIA GROUP ROLEPLAY INTEREST THREAD
bdf.png
The basis for this BNHA RP, is that a group of friends (Say 5-8, Max is 10) go to a hero school (similar to U.A, but not as prestigious) only to find that it's corrupted. The Teachers, The Principle, and the majority of the students are there to make a name for themselves. While the group has good Ideals of wanting to help others, they don't feel as if they fit in with everyone, and thus stay together. The group doesn't necessarily have to know each other for long. Some might have been childhood friends, others may have known each other since middle school, and some may even met through that school. But their situation causes them to band together.

There is a discord chat for this group, so that we can talk on any possibly needed lore, how everyone met, how they work with everyone, and their Dynamics, since everyone is human, and thus, different. There are already two characters in the group, myself and a friend of mine, however, we only planned the basic of backgrounds so that everyone can plan once we have the players to start.

Even though the universe that this is set in is BNHA, the events that happen in BNHA (Especially towards the third season) never happened. So the League of Villains, All Might, etc. This is so everyone is on the same line, as some of the people may only be interested in the universe, while some may have watched the most recent season. Thus, everyone is equal.

Speaking about being equal, I will be quite strict when it comes to characters. I will not hinder creativity, not will I be too judgmental. This is due to the fact that people can not see the flaws in their own character. A perfect character is imperfect and has noticeable flaws. I will not tolerate Characters who are over powered without any repercussions, let alone people who will not listen to criticism. I have the rules in the Discord chat, but I can pm/dm them to anyone if necessary.

Update 21/07/2018
The Code to use for the character application was slightly off and could have broken the entire thing. It's fixed now.​

Update 21/07/2018
The Code to use for the character application is still buggy. The trivia does not show up. I am currently working on this.​

I would certainly be interested. I'm not as familiar with BNHA lore however, so I am not entirely sure on the lore etc..

There isnt much lore. Really its just superpowers with repercussions. As long as it follows physics, your pretty good.

Sure, I don't mind

AnthraxBurrito AnthraxBurrito 'm sending the Link Personally. I'd rather not let poeple who're not fully interested in joining, and ruining it. If that makes any sense? Valentina Aeternum Valentina Aeternum and Left Out Left Out Of course! Let me PM you both a Link! So far, there is really only 7, and the Max is 10, since that's like... half a class. I might close it after you both however.

*kicks in the door* I AM HERE!

Orikanyo Orikanyo Japanime Japanime FireMaiden FireMaiden

I'm really happy you want to join! However.... I'm kind of full up. I'd rather not hit the Max 10 mark, since it is meant to be a group of kids, (Which is really only 5 lets be real). And so far I have 9, and I don't want to pick favourites.

I was planning on Shutting the Interest thread down, saying that I had more or less everyone I wanted in this.

If, for some reason, multiple people drop out of the RP, or the RP flops, You three will be the first I go to.

Multiple apologies, and multiple thank yous at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back