• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost will be doing an evaluation of the accepted students, and then we can skip to the first day of classes.

I guess it doesn't say so anywhere, but I am open to villain applications, although I don't have any current plans to use them. Haven't thought that far yet XD

Anything else I need to know about? I didn't read all the pages XD Remember to put IC chat (and other chat) in the thread marked 'Other' at the top of the page to reduce clutter ^_^
Oh yeah I'm supposed to grade the students.... hehe... HEheHeHe FAIRIES!!!!!

NoxianNova NoxianNova two things 1) How big is the alleyway in ft preferably and 2) oh no whatever shall I do i have to use my Quirk 10 times, there isn't all that much too it

Deader than dead my dude. Also Noxian how far would you say MJ and Ken are? Once again in feet pls

NoxianNova NoxianNova two things 1) How big is the alleyway in ft preferably and 2) oh no whatever shall I do i have to use my Quirk 10 times, there isn't all that much too it
1)Length - Around 100 or so feet from start to finish.
Width - With where he is currently it's around 20 foot but towards the entrance, it'll be much tighter around 6ft.
Don't know if that's reasonable just taking a guess.
2)Indeed there isn't...not sure what you wanted in reference to this :closed eyes open smile:
3) I didn't but he wouldn't have let her get too close. Around 10 - 15 feet away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back