• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Missed 3 pages worth of posts, this is why so many use Discord lol. Too many posts too fast and it stops.
Now i need to get a image and decide what nurse i make.

I had one from another game but she was more...CSI Forensics than a nurse, but worked as the groups nurse as well. Could Cut anything and Nothing, Then reattach it. Pretty much had twin personalities, one male and one female (Inspired by a character from a certain OVA/Anime Series) But may make something all its own.

On topic of Students though, you have a Feral Cunning Girl who swears like a sailor and has authority issues, Likely got told to run Laps at previous school then they realized the issue (Its going to be obvious which desk/locker is hers due to the claw marks) Also wonder how school will deal with dress code....there is a reason she doesn't wear shoes that much lol

I asked about discord early on but we decided against it because some people didn't have or like discord? we can reopen the discussion. it would be easier to keep the OOC RP and the discussion more seperated since we could easily real-time speak in discord and have seperate rooms for it.

Yeah, I do find a discord OOC easier because then people can be pinged for when it's time for them to post and easier to keep in contact with the other people

Same, you can sometimes get important information lost in a sea of text like this, but with different channels its easier to click and see that one.
Also you dont even need to install discord, you can run it all through a web page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back