• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
A common scenario in junior high:
Bully: Hehe that toddler is easy pickings, get her worked up about looking younger than everyone else and she's the one that gets in trouble
Bully's friend: True but aren't you worried about being caught, I heard she had a sibling that hurts bullies
Bully: Pfft, I'm sure that's just a lie she made up to get people to stop picking on her
MJ: *glitched next to them facing the ground* I'm a lie, am I? Well I don't look made up do I? Now a little birdie told me that you specifically were being mean to my sister Emmy. I don't take kindly to people building my siblings. *cue the punch on*

^^ And Ohto's no different, he too needs to be protected :)
The next day, Ren quit his teaching job from embarrassment

Lol, the cinnamon roll gang has been established.
Plot twist, someone on staff finds the footage on camera. Goes viral on youtube.

If that happened I'm sure he could make a full time youtube career,
and make some big bucks there XD. He'd be a ... Hero Tuber? There's no cool way to say it!

In all fairness, I was talkin' about Ren XD!
Ohto would happily work as his camera crew for a 30%.

Thats what im saying.
Could be like one of those YouTube's that occasionally references the cameraman.

Ren: "Yo Ohto. Hey guys is Ohto!"
Ohto: *stares blankly and raise his hand as he slowly creeps out of view.*

L Libero
That would be the end of their partnership together.
This might be the only time Ohto uses his quirk illegally in public.
Becoming a martyr for every cameraman wronged on tape XD.
That might be a funny video though. Ren lookin' for Ohto while the camera catches him
just walking away.

Ugh, any who, gotta figure out how to write this damn post.

“Not everyone is born equally. Some have quirks that become useless under the most mundane circumstances.” Dante shrugged. "For some of us, that mundane situation is someone capable of making a lid"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back