• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Natural Flavour Natural Flavour is it safe to assume that the quirk laws in this rp are the same as in BNHA?
That was my thought, yes, though I never mentioned it publicly. Yes.
We are on school grounds.
Are we though? Are we standing in front of the unopened gates or in the courtyard?

I actually hadn't figured that one out, it's up to IKingI IKingI :3
I think that about sums it up,it's probably why nobody battered an eye at MJ, emmy and Dante using their quirks to fly, dodge cars and play guitar, respectively
I honestly think that the police would have an issue with Dante jumping off buildings and swinging in between cars, just because of the amount of potential danger, even if Dante were to claim he's really good at it. MJ glitching, not so much danger, in fact, she kind of saved herself. As for Emmy, I think she'd get a super minor reprimand, but Dante's would be a much bigger reprimand, imo. I wasn't gonna say anything about it, but since we're talking about it XD

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

That was my thought, yes, though I never mentioned it publicly. Yes.

Are we though? Are we standing in front of the unopened gates or in the courtyard?

I actually hadn't figured that one out, it's up to IKingI IKingI :3

I honestly think that the police would have an issue with Dante jumping off buildings and swinging in between cars, just because of the amount of potential danger, even if Dante were to claim he's really good at it. MJ glitching, not so much danger, in fact, she kind of saved herself. As for Emmy, I think she'd get a super minor reprimand, but Dante's would be a much bigger reprimand, imo. I wasn't gonna say anything about it, but since we're talking about it XD

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost
It wasn't so much between cars so much as swinging over the median. But you got me on the building thing *laughs nervously*

Ok, so I just read the arc that focused on the villains and I have to say I love Twice even more than I did beforehand

which one? the one where the villains attacked class 1A during the training place, where they ambushed class 1A during the forest camp or?

Decided to check the roster just for funsies. for students it's almost 3:1 female to male in terms of those who have signed up. No wonder Dante initially thought he accidentally signed up for an all girls school lmfao

which one? the one where the villains attacked class 1A during the training place, where they ambushed class 1A during the forest camp or?
nnonononnonononononononononono, the arc where the focus is on them going against a different villain group. From chapter 220 to like 239

Last edited:
Well... beyond the minimum hurt required for Dante to use his Quirk. Yes, it still hurts for him to cut his palms every single time.
quirks are different though, were talking about girls beating a dude
nnonononnonononononononononono, the arc where the focus is on them going against a different villain group
ohh right, i stopped reading midway trhough the arc. it was the league of villains and overhaul right?

quirks are different though, were talking about girls beating a dude

ohh right, i stopped reading midway trhough the arc. it was the league of villains and overhaul right?
Nah the one where it's the league of villains vs the special abilities liberation army
FBI: *hears the word 'harem' looks from Emmy to Dante* "....Get the cuffs and the taser..."
MJ: "See I would help, buuuuuuuuuuut, I don't feel like helping you right now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back