• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Well kid hate to burst your bubble, but we ain't in high school yet, you do know we still got a test to do to actually get in right or is that six year old brain is yours messing up cause you had to get up early" MJ joked as her glitchy mouth plagued her speech before her face reset as the other guy started talking to them "Hi, Dante the names MJ, sorry about my speech at the moment, my Quirk screws up a little when I'm overcome with emotions. But my Quirk is this" MJ said as she glitched away from Dante "That's my Quirk, short range teleportation" MJ said as she walked backwards and into Elaine and when she did, MJ instinctively glitched out of the way "Sorry" MJ said her tone and face making it sound like she wasn't genuine about the apology she then squatted down to face Elaine which was a bit hard due to her height "Hmm, judging by the way you carry yourself and that your just casually carrying a rapier, I would say your rich. Did you guys drive here? If you didn't then I think we can be friendly to each other. The names MJ, ah dammit, sorry, the names MJ. As you can see I'm a bit glitchy." MJ said before standing back up to full height "Anyway, I've got my own little sister to keep an eye on." MJ said with a small smile "So Emmy you ready for the exam today? Remember it's not just about your physical abilities and your Quirk but also about your knowledge." MJ said poking at the side of Emmy's head and then messing up her hair "Hey Emmy, there's another smaller girl over there" MJ said pointing towards Elaine "Why don't you go say hi, you may both be in the same class." She said before turning her attention back to Dante "That's a pretty cool Quirk there mate, reminds me of some of the girls from my friend circle in junior high. Ah there we go seems my emotions have calmed down, no more unintentional glitching" MJ said calmly "I'm guessing it was considered an evil quirk right? Don't worry I don't pry into people's lives unless it's one of my siblings lives, I'm just curious my friends circle had quite the evil looking quirks." MJ said as she adjusted her tie "God this thing is uncomfortable done up properly, you know what screw it." MJ said to herself before she loosened her tie and started undoing the buttons on her shirt revealing a sports bra underneath "Ah, there we go, much more comfortable, oh don't mind me, Mr. Sparkly, I just find this way much more comfortable" MJ said

Interactions: Dante ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ), Emmy ( Amyleii Amyleii ), Elaine ( Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre )

qO0jGut.jpg

The Happenings

mood: tired
company: akiyama ren
quirk: dismiss

Mentions: L Libero
Ohto Nakamura

"Ahuh... ahuh. Yeah, that's the one."

A young man sat at the foot of his bed, a jumbled up pile of blue linens and a thick blanket sat high against the eggshell colored walls behind him. The room was completely dark except for a sliver of light that broke through both the primary and secondary defense units that took the form of damaged blinds and a dusty curtain. Beneath its pale glow was a rotating fan that blew air equally throughout the room on its lowest setting.

"Cool ain't it? There's gonna be a bunch of kids trying out to be heroes." he chirped, his cellphone resting heavily against his ear that dragged far behind his otherwise, bald head. "Wait, hold up there kid! Can't be scaring away the competition with those guns." he chuckled, his gaze falling down to his ash colored feet.

"Hmm? You did what yesterday?" he inquired in joyful surprise, the slight sound of a child could be heard on the other end of the phone.

"Huh? What?! Hahaha, that's awesome lil' dude!" he exclaimed, jumping onto his feet in utter excitement. Suddenly there was a banging on the wall to the right of him followed by a hoarse voice of a man telling him to shut the hell up before kindly reminding him of the time. Ohto slapped his hand over his mouth, somewhat embarrassed by his outburst.

"What? Oh yeah yeah, don't worry about it. Just the neighbor watching too much anime... Ahuh? Oh no no no no! It's fine! Like I said don't worry about it." he said, his eyes shining brightly. Were they to shine any brighter and he was sure he would light up this entire room. "But did they really let you outside? Even that mean ol' Nurse Miyumi? Man I bet she must've bee-" he was cut off abruptly by the message that popped up on his phone that read "Get your ass up and go to work! Don't you press snooze either!" The grey man groaned at the sight of the rather rude notification left by his past self. As much as he hated it, past Ohto was right, it was getting about that time and he had to at least clean some of the rooms before the exam. Sighing, his ears perked up in shock, the voice on the phone sounding quite concerned about him.

"No, everything's fine. Yeah, big bro just gotta go to work is all." he explained. "Of course, I'll swing bye as soon as I can. Yep... yep. I'll tell you all about when I see you. Ahuh. Yeah. Yea! Okay, I gotta go. Go to sleep you rascal! Yeah, I love you too. Yep. Okay. Bye." he blew him a kiss, the child on the other end of the phone let out a loud "BLEH" before hanging up. Walking around his room for a solid minute, he felt a surge of energy pulsate through him, a smile decorating his thin lips. His elongated ears perked up as he tried to calm himself, but at some point he could no longer contain it and ended up flopping onto his bed whilst yelling into the pile of linen's "Yes!". Another symphony of loud banging came from his neighbor who sung him a poem of slurs ending it off with a warning that Ohto was sure to heed. It was fine. He didn't care about anything or anyone else right now. Giggling to himself whilst buried in his blankets, another notification popped onto his phone, the ringing immediately killing his happy mood. Turning his head towards the dull light of his phone, he groaned at the second message. "Ohto. Go. To. Work. Now!" it read. God if past Ohto wasn't annoying! Taking a deep breath, he haphazardly pushed himself off his bed, the once ecstatic man now reduced to an exhausted school janitor. With a yawn, he trudged his way to his bathroom before beginning the morning routine of enlightenment more formally known as taking a shower.

Within minutes, the lanky imp like oddity had showered, his teeth brushed, and ready to eat. His ensemble today consisted of what he normally wore, a magenta colored sweatshirt accompanied by a black hat with the word "BANDWISH" printed on it with bold letters and a pair of black jeans that hung loosely on his seemingly scrawny legs. For shoes, he went for a pair of Air Mights, a standard pair of black and white sneakers that he had bought cheaply at the local flea market. Although they may be fake, the price was great, and they looked niceee...ish on his abnormally large feet. Once wardrobe was finished, he went to breakfast, walking two feet away from his bed towards the mini fridge with what seemed to be a prehistoric TV, born in a time where people still called it a television. Inside, were two rows of five onigiri, grey hands nabbing the two on the top left corner, salmon and umeboshi filling. With a swift hand, the wrappers fell effortlessly into the trash bin below, and with the gracefulness of an anaconda, he devoured his convenient store breakfast in a few bites. Dressed and poorly fed, Ohto took one more look at himself in his bathroom mirror, gently rubbing away the black circles from under his weirdly bulbous eyes. Exiting the room and grabbing his bag along with a stack of keys, he left his house, locked the doors, ran down the steps, and saddled up on his bike leaving his crappy apartment complex behind him.

Fifteen minutes of Tokyo drifting through old women and young children later, he found himself stopped right in front of work, kids filling the courtyard in droves. Another sigh escaped his lips as he pulled his cap over his face, trying to avoid unnecessary conversation. Luckily, the students seemed to be more concerned with the exam then they were with him, so quickly, he pushed through waves of students and parked his bike on the faculty bike rack. Then he made his way into the main building through the back door, navigating through the familiar halls, he found his way to the faculty room pleased by the lack of actual faculty and staff there. Putting his key in the door, he realized that the door was already unlocked. Odd. Was someone already here? He was sure that most of them would be with the school head trying to get everything set up for the exam. Maybe a teacher just came to pick something up and forgot to lock the door.

Holding that thought in his head, he bravely opened the door to a seemingly empty room. His ears twitched in relief. That was until he looked to the side of him, to find a white haired man leaning on the back of one of the many chairs. His nerves flared up a for a moment before calming himself down and making his way towards the closet in the back of the room. He was fine. Ohto was just the janitor. No one wanted to talk to the school janitor. Especially not someone like Akiyama Ren. Ohto, continued to mind his own business as he settled his stuff into the small closet, finishing up with another sigh to start off the day strong.

-

Last edited:
Elaine Winston
Quirk: Featherweight

1566138858971.png

"Hmmm? Oh, good morning, maam. How may i help you?"

With gentle tone of voice. Elaine quickly turned around to source the voice of a young woman. A more mature voice to be specific. With single glance. She saw a young woman whom seems to appear older than her. She doesn't seem to be a local either yet there is something about her eyes that confirms that she is. Dorpping her judgement on looks. She listened further to the young woman's question. She had the idea that she might be a student to. Although she wondered why she already has the school's uniform.

"Yes, i am, madam."

A short and concise answer. Elaine answered with a polite tone of voice. She sounded a bit too professional to a school student. Her shiny blue eyes locked on to the young woman and took a quick glance from head to toe. Observing her quietly behind her lacy pink fan using her eyes of judgement. Christine appears to be on stand by yet it looks like she is not paying any attention to anyone, not even her own master. Elaine kept a straight body posture as her hands covers her lips and her free hand clenched to a fist. That could have been the end of things until more students arrived. First a male student, whom seems to have a very contrasting looks and behavior. Despite his overall niceness. Elaine was actually trying to ignore him. Behind her eyes she pretends to be listening to the young man. In reality, she is just staring at him. Trying to get an idea of what kind of person is she witnessing right now. Again, the eyes of judgement is laid upon another innocent student. Her impressions of the guy had an ominous feeling to her but she can't put her finger on it.

"...I see..."

This was Elaine's only response on Dante's endless chatter. She registered Dante as strange in her book but it doesn't mean he can't change it. Elaine appears to be very reserved as she only seems to listen and reply in super short sentences. Awkward and one-sided to be honest. She seems to have dodged Dante's Quirk question. Pretending that she didn't hear what he just said despite it being clear as day. Christine seems to be looking down at Elaine at this point, with a grin that is mysteriously eerie. Elaine kept a straight posture and stare at Dante as he tries to replicate the sword. Almost identical but the handle is different. Christine seems to know something that the others don't about Elaine. In the outer perspective, these two duos seems to appear very suspicious especially Elaine. Her blue eyes when stared too long can be quite eerie to look at as she stares at you behind her fan. Turning down another conversation. Elaine awaited for the School. Despite the attention she is grabbing. It's something that she is used to but right now, these people are different. Elaine appears to be blank faced. Doesn't seem to be in a talking mood. But of course. A third character has joined the fray. This time a young woman whom looks just as old as the first one. Again, same stare down, same posture, same face. Elaine kept up a boring facade. So boring that she appears to look like a machine and even talks like one.

"Master~? do you think we should tell them th-"

Christine spoke for Elaine as Elaine stopped replying minutes ago and she just straight up ignoring everyone. Christine knows this behavior too well. Before she could finish her silence breaking message. Elaine quickly jabs the woman by the stomach at a blinding speed using only her left elbow, cutting the woman off. Now this glitched out student named MJ has a sister, if she heard correctly? This student seemed like a veteran here. She can feel it for an unknown reason. There she remained silent.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

“Don’t call my brain 6! And don’t you worry about the exam. In hibernation mode I can access dwagons wisdom and be real real smarts and stuff! I wead all the exam books and dwagons wisdom stores my knowwedge for me so who cares if I remember it or not right now. I just gotta stay awake during the written exam.” Emmy states as if it’s so easy to stave off her dragons slumber once hibernation mode is active. She turns to the Dante boy and stares like a kid during Christmas looking at Santa “wowie so cool! A bwood power! Aren’t those pwetty dangerwous to the user though?” She asks. The other girl here was almost as small as her, but in the back of her mind Emmy felt uneasy about her.

Interaction: Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

• QHp7GSe.jpg
    REN AKIYAMA
    : Sakura High, Faculty Room | Time: Early Morning
    Interactions: Ohto Nakamura | Mentions: Bum Bear Bum Bear

'Mhm.....mmmm...why....', mumbled Ren silently to himself. He was truly interested in his manga and couldn't stop reading. He even started fidgeting in his seat from excitement. The staff door and in came a blue looking figure. Too engrossed in reading his manga, Ren didn't realize someone came in at all. Ren still thought he was alone and let everything loose. He was walking around with excitement while reading. He couldn't stay still from the excitement of reading. A few months ago, Ren's favorite manga author announced a new series that would be released soon. After waiting for 3 months, Ren was finally able to get a copy of it but was too busy to read it. All his pent up excitement and anticipation was being released without hesitation or care in the faculty room. Ren finished reading his manga relatively quickly and let out a sigh as now he had to wait 2 more months before the next volume. He checked the time on his phone and still had a couple more minutes before he needed to introduce himself along with the other teachers to the students taking the entrance exam. He rolled his chair closer to his desk and took out his laptop to chat with Edgeshot. Unfortunately, he was on duty and offline.

Ren snapped back to reality by the sound of a closet door opening and closing. He sat up straight and saw the blue figure that he failed to notice earlier. Excited to see another staff member here in this school he quickly stood up but then soon realized how he was acting earlier and his cheeks went red in embarrassment. Thought's such as I thought I was alone, why, why, why or I hope he didn't notice began circling around his head. Ren sat back down and after taking a few moments to regain his composure, Ren continued to approach the person. 'Hey there...you didn't happen to see me do anything...right?', said Ren behind the figure in a quiet voice that perfectly complimented his nervous expression. 'If you did, please forget everything about it', finished Ren while bowing his head. Upon further inspection, Ren has never seen anyone like the blue person before. It intrigued him and a bunch of questions began forming in his head. He wanted to inspect the figure but held himself back as he didn't want to be known as a harasser already on the first day of his teaching career. He opened his mouth to ask all his questions but realized he didn't even know the person's name. Ren shortly realized something and said, "Ah, I didn't even introduce myself yet. Sorry, sorry", he cleared his throat and began to introduce himself, 'I'm Akiyama Ren. It's nice to meet you'. Realizing how short his introduction was, he started to desperately think of more things to say about himself and finally settled with, 'I like to visit new coffee shops in my spare time and...uh...read books'. Yikes, that was lame, Ren thought to himself while letting out a wimpy smile and putting out his hand for a handshake.

Last edited:
Lynn Katsura
"...."

The blank, icy stare coming from the doll-like girl gave Lynn the impression that she didn't want to talk; which was fine, some people are more social than others.

Turning her attention more to the general group of teens around her, Lynn started listening to the conversation going on around her. She noticed MJ unbuttoning her shirt to feel more comfortable and started to stand closer to her; she looked like an older sister keeping an ear out for any boys with bright ideas. "You guys have some cool quirks," she said, addressing Dante, Emmy, and MJ. "My name is Lynn Katsura. I'm just about to start my 2nd year here," she added, introducing herself to anyone paying attention. She flashed the group a smile. "I wanted to see some of the potential students and cheer you guys on."

Lynn held her right hand near her chest and pointed toward the sky. "And before you ask, I can't really tell you about what the exam entails. I've been told it's different every year. I know our acceptance rate is pretty low, but I'm living proof that the exam is passable. Don't let it stress you out, even if you feel like quitting. Push through your fears and try your best I'm sure you'll pass," she added excitedly.

Lynn paused for a second, her excited grin on her face changed into a tender smile. "And if you don't end up passing, just know it's not the end of the world. There are many paths you can take to be a pro-hero, but if you really have your heart set on Sakura High, then you can always try again next year," she said tenderly.

She got so involved in her little speech that she didn't notice Furudate-sensei walking down the path toward the gate.

"Anyway, if you're still curious about my quirk...," She felt like she just dropped a lot for the examinees to think about. "...I call it Hydro-Pump." Lynn held out her palm and shot a fountain-like stream of water from it.

Interacted: Amyleii Amyleii One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Mentioned: LoliCowboy LoliCowboy

Emmy gave a gentle smile towards Lynn as she talked about being a second year and how secretive the exam was. Being in her energy mode Emmy wasn’t too concerned with, well, anything, her energy firm had the benefit of a power she called the confidence of the dragon, though she couldn’t be sure it was a real power so much as her energy forms lack of thought over action. Still she was clearly sure she and mj and the others would all pass. She was willing to get along with Lynn until her quirk was shown, the small girl lept backwards behind MJ quick as she could as she hid from the water. If it wasn’t super heated it could really impact her performance today.

Lexi

Lexi gave a stought respect-demanding laugh at the small child leaping away from the water. “Hohohoho, seems someone has an aversion to water, a weakness? Really now such a simple weakness, are you going to call it quits on a mission if the weather says sprinkling? Hohohohoho.” The girl fused with her loyal friend Jeeves and put the hose from the back tank into her mouth, taking some water in and then shooting a jet out from her mouth in the direction of mj and Emmy, who flinched and clenched MJs leg. Lexi defused with her crab and continued into the school. “Not everyone is born equally. Some have quirks that become useless under the most mundane circumstances.”

qO0jGut.jpg

The Happenings

mood: embarrassed

Ohto Nakamura

What in the world was he watching? Ohto had just finished placing his black and maroon duffel bag in the back of the faculty closet, the bag standing vertically against the corner. Slowly backing away from the bag with his hands pushing against air as if it would keep the torn nylon and cotton from tumbling onto the floor. Once he was sure that the bag was securely in place, he did one last body pat down before exiting the closet just checking to see if he had all the necessary equipment on him. It would be a bitch in a half to have to walk back there if he'd left something seeing as the place was surprisingly large for a high school. Phone? Check. Wallet? Check. Keys ... uh ... Check! , he thought to himself, patting both the front and back pockets, pulling out a silver ring of keys and latching it onto the front loop of his pants. Everything was set, but as he left the closet, he happened to see something rather ... odd. No, maybe odd was too strong of a word. Unusual, perhaps? Well, whatever it was, the white haired hero in front of him really did not fit into Ohto's image of a hero. In fact, he seem rather normal. A bit off, but normal. Akiyama Ren, he'd heard of the guy before. An upstart hero who was often seen working together with the fourth best hero. What was his name? Eggshot? Eggshoot? Egg...shutter? Ohto wasn't terribly familiar with heroes, but he knew that his name definitely has "egg" in it. If Ohto hadn't been apart of the staff, he probably wouldn't have known Akiyama even existed let alone that he was a hero. Luckily he wasn't going to be taking an "Who's that Hero Quiz" anytime soon.

The grey man couldn't help but watch as the young adult, a man of a few years older than himself, spin around in his chair, inching closer to the desk to the right of him. Soon the spinning ceased, and a laptop suddenly appeared from behind the wooden stand, Akiyama setting up what appeared to be some type of video chat. Could he be ... was he skyping? Just minutes before the entrance exam too? Ohto wasn't necessarily apart of the teaching staff, but he was sure that they all received a detailed itinerary of how today's exam would play out. Ohto stared with slight confusion on his face. Whatever he was seeing, he probably shouldn't be seeing it, right? With that in mind, he noticed that Akiyama had yet to pick up on his presence, so maybe he could sneak out while he was chatting with whoever he was trying to talk to. Quietly, he began closing the closet behind him, placing his pinkie against the thin wood of door in an attempt to soften the sound. Almost there., he told himself, but as soon as he released the handle, a large squeak reverberated through the room, and with it, the attention of the pro behind him.

Turning his head, large olive eyes were meant with piercing yellow irises, that slightly quaked at the sight of him standing there. Although he may not have been that much of a people person, Ohto could tell that the man was somewhat embarrassed by the show he just put on.

"In all honesty ... I'm not sure what I saw. Was there something else before the spin-", Ohto paused, seeing the red rush onto Akiyama's face. Maybe he should be a little more discreet when answering his questions."Uhm .. ah... it wasn't anything particularly bad." he spoke with a hint of reassurance.

Ohto. What the hell happened to being discreet?, his inner him yelled. The right thing to do was to play dead, and wait til the coast was clear. Even better, just agree to seeing nothing. At times like these, Ohto had to remind himself why he kept to quiet. Pushing down his hat so the hood hid his face, he heard the dude introduce himself, perfect timing. As he assumed, his name was indeed Akiyama Ren and he apparently liked coffee and reading ... and felt the need to tell him this for some strange reason. Well, it wasn't like Ohto hated conversation, he just didn't find himself doing it often, especially not with his pro-hero co-workers.

"Uhm, yeah. Nice to meet you too, Akiyama. I'm Ohto, Ohto Na-nakamura." he stuttered, a tinge of pink coloring his cheek. Damn his facial structure!

"So coffee huh? Well, I've never really drank much of the stuff myself. I don't particularly like the bitter taste of it." he stated, his tongue being very sensitive to hot foods and liquids. He stopped once again, the awkwardness of the situation subtly piercing his skin. "What else did he say? He like what? Books?", it was then he saw a book laid flat against the desk next to Akiyama. The front cover faced upward, nealty placed besides Akiyama's laptop.

"When you say you like reading. Do you mean that." he asked, pointing at what appeared to be manga. Squinting to read the cover, he couldn't help but think he had saw it somewhere before. He was sure he had seen someone he knew read it, and remember him being really excited about it too. To the point where he felt as if he was forced to read it himself. Then it hit him.

"Wait! Is that the latest volume by Watanabe Hideyoshi?!" he exclaimed, ears perking up in excitement as he walked in closer. "Wow! I didn't know that it came out already!" he gushed, his eyes taking up ninety percent of his face, his freakishly huge grin taking up the other ten percent. He knew he had seen it somewhere before. His little brother loved this series, so much so that he always made Ohto read it together with him over the phone. It had gotten to the point where Ohto would end up buy two of the same volume to fill both Nao's and his own collection. Suddenly, he realized he was standing right beside Akiyama, the manga in his hand.

"Oh I uhm. Uh. I didn't mean ... Uh, I'm sorry." he apologized putting the book down. Damn it. Now he had shown the white haired hero something embarrassing himself.

-

Last edited:
  • QHp7GSe.jpg
    REN AKIYAMA
    : Sakura High, Faculty Room | Time: Morning

Following Ren's embarrassing actions, questions and introduction, his head was going crazy with thoughts. He was scared what the person's reply would be. Would he start laughing?? Is he going to tell everyone about this??

AHH WHAT HAVE I DONE', Ren thought to himself while holding the sides of his head and shaking it. 'He saw, he saw, he saw, he saw me acting weird!''. This time, Ren couldn't be more embarrassed. His cheeks were overly red to the point where his face could be mistaken for a tomato. The grayish blue person than proceeded to say he wasn't sure what he even saw and that it wasn't anything bad.....'AHHH I WAS SO WEIRD HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING', Ren continued to think to himself while panicking and shaking his head once more about to let out tears 'It wasn't anything bad?? Now he's pitying meeee...'. At this point, Ren gave up. He put his head down and a long sigh escaped from him, following it was his dignity.

The person then continued to introduce himself as Ohto Nakamura and that he wasn't fond of the bitter taste in coffee. Hearing that, Ren was overjoyed to finally see someone who thinks the same. Sure, Ren said he liked coffee but in reality it was the one drink he couldn't stand. He only drank it to look more grown up. 'Right?! I can't stan--', he started to say but quickly stopped himself. Ren then continued to say in a calm deep voice hoping to sound mature, 'Well, coffee isn't for everyone, Nakamura. Its bitter taste appeals to me'. 'No it doesn't. What am I saying?? I can't stand coffee, its disgusting!'. Ren cleared his throat and letting out a nervous smile hoping his lie wasn't obvious.

Among Ren's panic attack added with all the red cheeks, Ren completely forgot about his interest for Nakamura's body. Not in the weird way of course. Nakamura's hand then pointed at Ren's newly bought manga with an excited expression. It seemed Nakamura too enjoyed reading his favorite manga author's books. Ren looked at the excited Nakamura gawking over his manga and put his hand to his chin while thinking and nodding, 'He sure has big eyes'.

After it seemed that Nakamura has let out all his excitement on the book, his face suddenly became embarrassed and apologized for holding his book.

. . .

Suddenly a bright idea lit up in Ren's head and along with it he gave Nakamura a playful, mischievous smile. "Ohoho, you're a fan of Watanabe Hideyoshi too hmm? It seems like you haven't read their newest book yet...too bad for you it's all sold out! I just got this last copy yesterday', Ren began to say while circling around Nakamura in hopes of pressuring him. 'I'm such a horrible person, when I got this there were 2 shelves full of Watanabe's new release'. Ren was crying internally and ashamed of himself. How about this? I'll let you borrow the manga but in return...you have to promise me you won't tell anyone about me reading manga and how I acted!', Ren finished while putting his hands together and bowing down.

qO0jGut.jpg

The Happenings

mood: petty

Ohto Nakamura

Ohto knew how to fix a lot of things. From derailed bicycle chains, broken car windows, and even the old television in his apartment, he could repair them all. However, watching Akiyama frantically shake his head back and forth with a face redder than an american grown tomato and then suddenly dropping it down on his desk, Ohto understood one thing; Akiyama was busted and he wasn't sure if he knew how to fix him. A person wasn't like metal or glass where you can just add some heat or some chemicals to make it look brand new. Maybe he should call the school nurse, she fixed people. Ohto felt somewhat guilty, knowing that his mouth was partly to blame for the poor guy's meltdown. He glanced at the ceiling, trying to relieve some of the guilt off him before returning his gaze back to Akiyama. Ohto nearly swore that he could see steam seeping out of the his head. Maybe he really should call the nurse. In the end though, he never did call her as he found himself distracted by the manga on table that stole the heart of his little brother and ,admittedly, Ohto's as well.

Now there he stood, ears slumped down on behind his head, the two limp pieces of flesh eerily resembling a pair of fleshy grey locks. The feeling of embarrassment clung to his face, the vast amount of blood rushing to his cheeks boring holes into him. Well, if anything, now this would make the two even he supposed. The exchange of one embarrassing act for another should be enough to at least make the man feel somewhat better about the situation ... or so he thought. Picking up his gaze from the ground, he was immediately greeted by the face of the devil himself. Akiyama grinned radiated an aura pure evil that it instinctively made Ohto's skin crawl in disgust. What the hell was he thinking about?

"... What? Why are you smiling like that?" he muttered, greatly concerned by the meaning of those up turned lips.

The "hero" started off by noting that the two of them both shared a common interest in Watanabe-sensei's work, but Akiyama's tone was sickeningly sweet that Ohto's teeth began to hurt. Ohto prepared himself for something life threatening, clutching his hand against his thigh, thinking that the man would threaten him was something fierce. Then he said it. Huh? What did he just say?, he thought to himself as he repeated the words that fell so cheerfully out the man's mouth in his brain. Ohto released his fist, staring directly at him, who he had thought to be his fellow adult, with a scornful yet somewhat sad expression. Ohto replayed the words in his head once more, making sure that he had indeed heard the fellow correctly. The reason Akiyama was giggling so smugly was because he had bought the last copy of the manga, the manga currently sitting on Akiyama's desk, and he would allow Ohto to read it in exchange for him keeping this whole embarrassing ordeal a secret? Was that how he put it? Ohto felt the circuits in his brain frying. He could see why this man was a hero, he wouldn't make it working as a villain.

"Akiyama. You ... you do know that manga is sold in batches right?" he inquired with a heavy heart.

Ohto felt a tear forming in his eye. Did Akiyama truly believe that Ohto couldn't just wait until the next batch of the same volume was printed and sold later. What's more, did he not realize that Amazon existed? If anything, Ohto could probably just order it online and get it by next week. At this point, he wasn't sure he should even tell him about Ebay, let alone that a vast network of online stores existed on the internet. Wiping away a stray tear of pity from the corner of his eye, he decided he would spare Akiyama's feeling by accepting his not so well thought out blackmail. This was not something he normally humored, but with today having started off so well, he'd do it. Although, watching how the so called "pro-hero" acted nearly made him want to leave the room and find a recording of Akiyama in the security room. He did have the master key after all. After a quick meeting in his head, he let is slide. That would probably cause more harm than good.

"Fine. I won't tell anyone about what I saw here to day in exchange for you letting me borrow the latest volume of Watanabe's manga. Deal?" he sighed, feeling a sense of loss as he stuck his hand out to shake Akiyama's. If anything, he could bring it with him next time he visited Nao, he was sure the kid would be more than happy to read it with him.

"Oh, does this also include that fact that you really don't like coffee too?" he teased, remembering Akiyama's earlier flub when he nearly agreed with Ohto about his dislike of coffee's bitter taste. Maybe it was a bit childish of him, but he refused to be the only one to suffer defeat.

"Or is that free real estate?"

-

MJ mentally chuckled to herself as Emmy kept behind her when Lynn was showing off her quirk to them "Now Emmy come on now, it's just a bi-" MJ started to say before she heard a haughty laugh and saw another small girl doing the laugh "Oh fuck me, seriously? A rich bitch with a massive ego" MJ thought as the other girl started to tease Emmy by fusing with her crab thingy and spitting out some water at them. MJ after quickly she took off her hat and moved it so that a majority of the water landed inside the hat "Oh don't give me that stupid shit, by what I just saw your Quirk is useless against fire and when you don't have that crabby friend of yours and given the way you laughed you think your shit don't stink" MJ said holding her hat so that it acted like a bowl, she then glitched beside Lexi "Here you forgot your water as well as your first reminder that you aren't better than everyone" She said as she tipped her hat the right way up letting all the water fall onto Lexi's head, "Hohohoho, yeah that's what you sound like" she then started putting her hat back on as she glitched back to Emmy's side "Come on, Emmy let's go in and ignore that stupid little bitch" MJ said grabbing Emmy by the hand and leading her in "Sorry to cut this talk short you three but we've got to focus on getting into this school. Emmy let's go over some of the reading material and yes I know you don't need it as much but I want to make sure we both can do exceptional" MJ said as she walked through the doors

Interactions: Emmy, Lexi ( Amyleii Amyleii )

Last edited:
  • QHp7GSe.jpg
    REN AKIYAMA
    : Sakura High, Faculty Room | Time: Morning

As expected, Ohto Nakamura saw right though Ren Akiyama. His "brilliant" plan failed. He didn't even consider the idea of Amazon or the manga being sold in batches. 'Why is he so smart!? I thought it was fool proof....That's it. The whole world is going to know now that I'm a childish so called Pro Hero. Maybe it's not too late to retire before this whole situation gets too big', thoughts like such were rampaging inside Ren's head once again. With a lost for words, Ren broke down and started apologizing non stop, "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I lied all along, I didn't buy the last copy! The bookstore probably still has 2 shelves full of em'!', confessed Ren without hesitation. He let everything out and got a bit teary eyed after finishing. 'You see, when I work as a Pro Hero, I'm known for my intense and explosive personality. I wouldn't care about anything else except for saving lives, causing me to become arrogant and rude to others', Ren said following with a little sniffle, ' If they see me like this, I don't want to start imagining what the people who look up to me would think. I just don't want to disappoint anyone'. Ren truly was a little kid at heart.

He stood up and wiped the remaining tears from his eyes. After hearing that Nakamura wouldn't tell anyone in exchange for the manga, Ren was brought to tears again but this time of happiness. Ren shook his hand and was overjoyed that he gave Nakamura a hug. With a few tears still running down his cheeks, he said to Nakamura, 'Thank you, Nakamura! You can even keep the manga if you want!'. After a few seconds, Ren let go of him and sat down on his chair to calm himself. Now that he wouldn't disappoint anyone, his mood shot up and was back to normal.

Or so Ren thought. Nakamura then teased him about him not liking coffee. Once again, Ohto Nakamura saw right through Ren Akiyama. Shocked by what he said, Ren shot up and knocked his chair over. He said to him with a fearful voice, 'How?!? Is that what your quirk is?! Mind reading?! How cruel to invade my thoughts like that!'. Then he came the realization that he didn't really know what was Nakamura's quirk. It seemed obvious that it was a mutant type but he can't know for sure unless he asked. Following it, all his questions and theories about Nakamura that he forgot to ask came back to him all at once. Just as Ren was about to unload all his questions to Nakamura, his phone started beeping. Ren took a quick look and saw the time. He completely forgot that he set an alarm for the start of the entrance exam. 'Sorry Nakamura, I'm going to have to head out, the exam is starting soon. Let's talk more later', Ren sad while waving goodbye. Ren grabbed his jacket and scarf from his chair and quickly put them on while leaving the faculty room. Ren began making his way to the site of the entrance exam and calmed himself down. His teaching career finally starts now.

Last edited:
46e85d7d8f2e765b2ec4042d23c3d63a.jpg
Touya Masuda
With: Those in the kitchen -> MJ + Emmy Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Amyleii Amyleii | Mood: Happy/Anxious | Location: The Home -> Sakura High

A sweet sound came from the alarm clock next to Touya's bed. He had easily programmed his alarm clock to have a sound that both woke him up, but also didn't grate on his ears. He opened his green eyes and groaned. He took a moment for his vision to fully focus, the blurred edges of his vision slowly beginning to get crisper, clearer. Sitting up he scratched his cheek, the flowers sprouting from his head dancing in the sunlight. He frowned and looked out the window, trying to remember why he had set his alarm. That's when he practically shot to attention - the exam! Pushing his fluffy covers off his bed and almost tripping over his own two feet, he started to get ready. The smell of fresh breakfast hit his nose and it made him realize how hungry he was.

He grabbed the water bottle from his beside, it was two days old but fresh. He drank it down and felt perkier. He slid out of his room and down the steps. "Morning!" He said to Skull, Margret, and the others in the dining area. He sat down at the plate that had thoughtfully no bacon on it. Fruit and pancakes, delicious! He finished off his meal and put his hands together in a bow. "Thanks for the food!" he said and grabbed his bag and headed out the door. There was a swift to his step as he ran to Sakura High. The leaves and flowers on his body swayed in the momentum he was putting into his running. He came to a stop when he reached the entrance and took in his surroundings. There was a young girl that just had water poured onto her by MJ, from the context he gathered from his arrival, the woman had picked on one of his siblings. Yeah, that wouldn't fly. Ms. Sharktooth bitch was on his blacklist already.

"MJ, Emmy!" He waved as he caught up to them. It wasn't like he was ignoring the others nearby, he just....was anxious, they were new and he wasn't comfortable with new people. His siblings at the orphanage were all he knew, sure he had some friends in junior high, but they weren't going to Sakura High, they were sure they wouldn't make it past the entrance exam. He wasn't sure if they were smart or if he himself was just determined and brave.

Maybe neither?

He frowned, sighed and followed after them as they went through the doors.

3291079166_1_13_GiMLGmWX.gif

Lexi turned her nose up at the comments of the girl "what do I care for the words of a girl so poor she can't even keep her existence intact? My quirk is a ruling class quirk, what is yours? a failure to remain solidly in place? I will offer you a bit of charity, when you sign up for this school, sign up for a search and rescue class instead of the hero class. it is far more suitable to you. that's enough words wasted on you now, it's unfortunate when a pebble aspires to be a boulder." Lexi says as she decides to put on a show of her power, the crabs leave their tank and form underneath her, she steps onto their backs and they carry her into the school.

Emmy sticks her tongue out at the mean girl as she leaves. "what did she even mean by all those words?pebbles and boulders? none of us even have rock quirks! dumbyhead!"

Dante

Quirk: Vampire

Interacting: MJ Xcelgamer Xcelgamer
Emmy Amyleii Amyleii

Mentioned: Lynn shadowdude505 shadowdude505
Touya Nico Nico
"I'm guessing it was considered an evil quirk right?"

Dante subconsciously rubbed his ribs, momentarily remembering the pain he had endured back then. "You have no idea..." He chuckled with a sad smile. That smile, however, was not destined to last. MJ, for whatever reason, saw fit to unbutton her shirt in front of him! Caught completely off guard, his cheeks suddenly burned a shade of red that stood in stark contrast to his pale complexion as he did what he could to avert his eyes.

"oh don't mind me, Mr. Sparkly, I just find this way much more comfortable"

She said that, but it didn't make things much easier for him as he self consciously wiped at his nose to make sure it hadn't decided to spontaneously become a faucet. One of the biggest drawbacks of his Quirk was that there was no such thing as a 'little blood'. It was all or nothing. Thankfully, a pint-sized distraction immediately presented itself, which also detracted him from commenting on being called "Mr. Sparkly".

“wowie so cool! A bwood power! Aren’t those pwetty dangerwous to the user though?”

He nodded. "They can be. Unlike most quirks that just tire you out... My Quirk actually relies on my own blood. So I need to be careful not to overuse it or... well... it's game over for me" He chuckled a little, rubbing the back of his head. It always felt so damn grim to talk about the drawbacks to his quirk. Oh yes, if I use it too much I die. That was always such a wonderful way to make a first impression, wasn't it?! Speaking of first impressions... This girl looked a bit young to be in highschool, but from the conversation he was hearing, she was older than she looked. Still, it was a bit peculiar to realize one of his potential classmates might actually need a booster seat.

Around that point, Lynn spoke up, introducing herself as one of their Sempais. Hearing her talk did ease the tension Dante didn't realize he was holding, which... ended up making his posture look even more uptight than usual. Then it happened. There was always one, wasn't there? That one Queen Beetch that thought everyone else was lower than dirt. He tightened his grip on the Blood Rapier, his eyes narrowing in a way that seemed to darken his entire appearance.

Resting Vampire Face, the neutral expression or slight scowl worn by vampires that gives them a dark, ominous, and even murderous appearance. Some would describe it like a dark aura that surrounded his countenance. Fortunately, that aura vanished almost instantaneously when Dante smiled. Only now, he wasn't smiling. He was about to say something, about to deliver a scathing bit of rhetoric that would show this girl exactly what true eloquence could accomplish, but he was beaten to the punch. Before he could utter a single syllable of his soliloquy, MJ promptly interjected and launched her own verbal smackdown.

He liked this one.

A smirk crossed his lips, somehow doing little to offset the ominous presence he now had. He had hoped she'd realize no one took kindly to her talk, but still the cancerous crone continued her cutting quips. As much as he liked MJ so far, the exact opposite could be said for this girl. He just let her go, making a personal note to show her up at every single possible chance he could get. He couldn't stand people like her.

"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Dante quoted aloud, not particularly caring if anyone heard him. "Someone like her who limits herself to stand on the shoulders of crabs will never see past her own faults, and will inevitably be washed away by the tides of change." He concluded his thought, sighing to himself as his eyes closed. Someone like that... They could never be a real Hero if that was their attitude...

He held the rapier in his hand, watching as the form liquefied, swirling around and changing its shape to that of an acoustic guitar. Even a strap grew from it,securing itself on Dante's shoulder as he moved to lean against a wall. For now, he'd content himself with a song, at least until things started to begin. He also, quite thankfully, noticed the first other male to appear, easing his earlier fears about accidentally applying to an all-girl's school.

The strings on his guitar tuned themselves, the Blood obeying his thoughts before he started up a song, just to kill the time. His dad had started teaching him guitar when he was four, so he'd had years of practicing. It was how he and his Dad bonded. Well, that and deliberately finding the worst tasting food to try and see who could find the worst foods, but that's another story... The point is, it eased his nerves and gave him a sense of peace. It did help, of course, that his father also gave him vocal lessons so he didn't sing like a dying cat. No, his voice was actually pretty soothing, yet another stark contrast to his more ominous features.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/a6/cb/d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0eKc3uV3ffnQoCp29G85ZwFeCDECa0tAfndWg0FnoSMUAom2_ [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 4"/163.5cm

Quirk: 'Roots and Rapid Growth' (Plant type emitter)

images

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Paris

Taro didn't reply to Paris's compliment on his strength and size, and she sighed, assuming the humble bull-boy was deep in thought. Today was definitely a day to be deep in thought, and Paris was starting to become anxious about the possibility of being late. But she wasn't ready yet.

After taking her plate to the kitchen, Paris sought out Ms. Mars, who would know best other than herself whether her quirk was good enough or not. Ms. Mars was also Sakura High's school counsellor, so she probably knew what it would take to get in. Paris stood near Ms. Mars as she was finishing up other conversations, but when she didn't notice her, Paris shyly tapped on her shoulder.

"M-Ms Mars?" Her face turned red. She felt babyish, but she needed more reassurance. "D-do you think I even have a chance at this school? T-tell me the truth, okay? If I'm not gonna make it, I'll just go to a different school." She looked down at her socks, feeling like a failure. She was such a coward.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: Orphanage dining hall

Mentions: Katakon Katakon

Interacts: Everskold Everskold [/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

Margaret 'Mars' Pryce

The children were running in and out, completely shirking their traditional habit of all eating breakfast together. Margaret could feel tears prick at her eyes but she wiped them away quickly before anyone could see. Things were changing. If all went well with the exam today they wouldn't be her precious little babies anymore. They'd be heroes in training and likely have no need of her. Her smile was wavery and sad but still she felt immensely proud. She and Isaac had done the best they could to provide each child with a loving home and now it was time for them to explore what was beyond the orphanage. She couldn't help but worry but somehow she was sure everything would be ok.
She greeted each child that came in, waving them off as the more eager ones ate quickly and left. It seemed Paris Natural Flavour Natural Flavour was one of the slower to start today, dragging her feet as she cleared her plate and came up behind Mars. The woman looked down at Paris adoringly, running a comforting hand through the girls long dark locks before settling on her cheek as she listened to her concerns. "What have I always told you? Just do your best and the rest will follow. Besides you won't be alone, all of your siblings will be there cheering you on!" She looked around quickly to see who was still in the room, Paris would need someone to urge her on to the school and hopefully boost her confidence. Spotting Cyrus she grinned, "Isn't that right Cyrus? Why dont you and Paris head off now. I'm sure MJ is already getting into trouble with Emmy not far behind her. Look after the girls won't you?" With that said she turned her attention back to Paris and planted a gentle kiss to her forehead. "You'll do wonderful things my dear. Show them what you're made of!" She patted the girl before shooing her and Cyrus off to school.

(I had planned for her to march up to the school and demand Dante hire her so she's not exactly the counselor there yet haha)

Cyrus O'Dell
Cyrus was making quick work of his breakfast, not at all bothered by Kyoko's lack of response. He hadn't zoomed out the doors like some of the others but he was eager to get going. He had a piece of pancake in his mouth when Mars called out to him, quickly swallowing and nodding at whatever she said. Take Paris to school and make sure MJ didn't kill anyone? Easier said than done but the blonde nodded anyways. He'd always considered himself the 'big brother' around the orphanage as he was one of the more mature kids. Mars had placed a lot of trust in him over the years and he appreciated the responsibility as it gave him something to think about other than himself.
He rose from his spot, leaving his dishes behind carelessly, and went around to throw his arm over Paris' shoulder. He caught the tail end of the conversation but it was obvious she was worried about the exam. "Cmon Paris, if anyones getting in today it's you. Your quirk is literally amazing." And he meant that, the control she had over her plants was adimirable and easily something the school would be interested in further refining. "Let's go, the others are waiting for us."
--
The pair arrived at the front gates of Sakura High a short while later. They got there just in time to see MJ, Emmy and Touya walking in through the front doors along with some other people he didn't recognize. Motioning for Paris to follow, Cyrus jogged up behind Touya Nico Nico , placing his hands on the plant boys shoulder. "Hey Touya, please tell me MJ hasn't gotten into any fights yet? Mars asked me to look after her but she has no idea what she got me into." He groaned dramatically before sliding an arm around Touya's shoulders much like he did Paris earlier. He had no idea that probably made the shorter boy uncomfortable as they weren't the closest in the house but it comforted Cyrus to be near to the people he knew.

1566002664219-png.615655
Bakura "Bolt" Kiya​

Bolt had sat back and watched his new friends wander into the staging area one by one. They seemed like a colorful group. He hoped that meant he was in for an interesting school year. That was assuming he got in himself. Whatever happened during the entrance test would happen, and there was no point worrying before or arguing after the fact. His golden eyes watched as a couple of the girls got into a spat. That was no good, friends shouldn't fight so early in the morning. One of the girls splashed the other with water from their quirk, but it was she that got soaked in the end. Bolt stood up with sigh and pulled off his white sweatshirt. He had an undershirt on, and the day seemed like it would be warm enough soon, so it wasn't a big deal anyway.

He walked over to the girl who had water dripping from her dark hair, but she moved away borne by an entourage of crustaceans. Rather than raise his voice to get her attention, he just snapped the rubber bands around his wrists and stepped into the path of her crabs in a burst of motion that went mostly unnoticed. "Hey there," he spoke up, ignoring the irritated crabs that were scuttling around his feet. "I don't have a towel, but you can use this if you want to dry off." He offered his balled up sweatshirt. "Don't worry, it's clean," he reassured her. "But you know, you really should be nicer to people you've just met. You never know what a stranger might become to future-you. I'm sure some day future-you would appreciate having an extra friend on her side." He gave the unlikable girl a kind smile.

Interacting: Amyleii Amyleii

Kido Haru
BA1E8128-2525-4C4E-8935-CB0644F6115B.jpeg

Haru leaned quietly against a wall in his room as the morning bells tolled and the first rays of sunlight lit his shiny chrome body, supposedly feeling anxious. It was difficult to discern a motorcycle’s emotions, which was precisely why he chose this form. Being an unreadable vehicle had a calming affect on him, and calmness was just what his mind needed. He beep booped thoughtfully about the day ahead of him. Today was exam day, and he would have to prove himself worthy to become a hero. Admittedly, he was nervous, but it’d do no good to simply mope in his room. With a final beep boop of resignation, Haru transformed back into human form.

As usual, he’d woken up before his alarm and was already prepared for the day. A (yet to be) hero should always be ready, after all. Sporting airy pink shorts and an obscene amount of ribbons and bracelets, he headed down for breakfast. He greeted the room with a spirited “Mornin’ fellas!” before scarfing down his share of pancakes. Uncle Doot and Mars always made the best pancakes. “Aight, I’m headin’ out. Good luck y’all~” He said as he rushed out the orphanage.

It didn’t take long for Haru to reach Salura High, even without his quirk. There were less people than he thought there’d be, though he supposed that was a given considering the difficulty of passing the exams. He’d arrived just in time to see MJ splash a girl with water only for that girl to then scuttle away on crustaceans. ‘Cool beans. MJ already made a new friend.’ Noticing Paris, he skipped over to her and presented her with one of his bracelets. “Here ya go, lil’ fella, a good luck charm. Though, with a quirk like yours, ya won’t need any.” He said to the girl an inch taller than him, adding in an encouraging wink.

Mentions: Amyleii Amyleii (Lexi), Xcelgamer Xcelgamer (MJ)
Interactions: Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Paris)

MJ reaffirmed her hat to her head "Oh no your totally right, I'm so poor that I can't keep myself in one place but I don't much care for the money" MJ said sarcastically her eyes rolling so hard that you could nearly see the back of her eyes "I would NEVER EVER call your Quirk 'ruling class', it's more of a 'I'm alone and I need friends' Quirk." MJ retorted before Lexi showed some sort of "power" "What a rude bitch." MJ said quietly to herself before Emmy took a literal thought to the pebbles and boulder comment Lexi had made "Hehe, it was a metaphor Em, she meant that unimportant/poorer people like us shouldn't even bother with trying to be heroes or anything important like that" MJ said with a small smile even though her eyes still had their RBF quality to them, as she stood back up to full height Touya, Paris and Cyrus came up to her and Emmy "Ah hello everyone" MJ then heard Cyrus ask her about already getting into trouble "ME!? Trouble?! I have no idea what you mean, Cyrus?" She said in faux shock "Nah, not trouble just trying to put a rich little brat in her place" MJ said as more of her siblings showed up with Kido giving Paris one of his bracelets for confidence, she then walked over to Paris as well and grabbed her hands "Paris, listen to me, you are very powerful, if you don't believe me that you are powerful, I have a trick up my sleeve for you" MJ said before she took her hat off and showed it to Paris "Now this hat, is my lucky hat, ever since I've worn this guy, I've always been pretty lucky, so if you don't feel that your not lucky enough to get through this exam, you take this hat for the exam and wear it for as long as you need to do get through it" MJ said before hugging Paris and putting her hat onto Paris' head. She then stood up and shook her now hat less hair and cracked her knuckles "Ok everyone let's go take this exam down, who's ready to show everyone, that we are not going to be forgotten and we are not just another number. We are not a statistic, we are, all of us going to be heroes." MJ rallied her siblings as she watched another kid give Lexi a sweatshirt, her scowled quickly returned "I'll show you, whose a fucking pebble, fucking bitch" MJ thought to herself

Interactions: Emmy ( Amyleii Amyleii ), Paris ( Natural Flavour Natural Flavour ), Cyrus ( Everskold Everskold )
Mentions: Kido ( Vakuity Vakuity ), Lexi, ( Amyleii Amyleii )

Jugemu woke with the early morning sun in shining in his eyes through the broken window. Ordinarily he'd complain about being woken this early, but he'd chosen this section of the ruined building specifically to be woken by the early sun. After all, today was an important day: the Entrance Exam for Sakura High.

He wasn't too concerned about the exam itself, his academic record spoke for itself, and he'd either pass the practical exam of not, but it was at least a 30 minute bike ride to the school and it wouldn't do to exhaust himself before the exam had even begun.

Jugemu treated himself to a breakfast of bacon and eggs pilfered from a nearby stores bin (they were past their sell by date, but still safe to eat.) He left the otherwise abandoned building he called home, hopped on his bike ( one of the few things he kept after his parents left), and set off towards Sakura High.

It didn't take too long before he was passing through the gates, looking for all the world like just another of masses that were destined to be rejected by the great school.

[class=mainframe] border:5px solid black; overflow:hidden; margin:0 auto; width:70%; text-align:center; border-radius:25px; background-color:white; color:black; [/class] [class=imgspace] [/class] [class=pic] display:inline-block; width:80%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=Ainfo] display:inline-block; background-color:white; color:black; width:100%; border:4px dashed rgba(208, 204, 199, 0.60); [/class] [class=sideinfo] border-left:5px dotted rgb(241, 171, 79); https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d9/a6/cb/d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0eKc3uV3ffnQoCp29G85ZwFeCDECa0tAfndWg0FnoSMUAom2_ [/class]

[div class=mainframe]
[div class=imgspace][div class=pic]
d9a6cb42c9fa1f419a66d9714416e20e.jpg
[/div][div class=Ainfo]Age: 15

Height: 5' 4"/163.5cm

Quirk: 'Roots and Rapid Growth' (Plant type emitter)

images

Code by Idea <3[/div][/div]
Paris

Paris followed Cyrus hesitantly across the city to the school, and then was left standing by herself self-consciously as Cyrus began talking to some of the other orphans. Kido ran by and passed her one of her bracelets. Then she was alone, but that didn't last long as MJ almost immediately noticed her and started giving her a pep talk, and a hat, and then started to pep talk the others.

Paris didn't really want the hat as she intended to grow a flower crown, but she was too polite and shy to reject the kind offer so she folded it gently and put it in her satchel. Perhaps it can still give me luck from there?

Then Paris adjusted her hair, and pulled a few small flower seeds out of her bag. Marigolds. Perfect for a sunny morning. Paris scattered the seeds around the crown of her head, and they were absorbed. Then, little green stems began to poke through her hair and nearly in the blink of an eye, they grew buds and then opened into beautiful golden flowers. Feeling the sun in her veins, she sighed, contentedly.

I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

[div class=sideinfo]Location: School gates

Mentions: Everskold Everskold Vakuity Vakuity Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Interacts:[/div]
[/div]

[script class=Ainfo on=init]
hide Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseenter]
hide pic
show Ainfo
[/script]
[script class=imgspace on=mouseleave]
show pic
hide Ainfo
[/script]

swordsman.jpg
In a barren room sits a young man wearing shorts and plain t-shirt with strange weights strapped all over his body with a pair of identical swords facing opposite directions lay upon his lap. The room is barren except for countless swords decorating the walls and a window behind him which the darkness of the morning can still be seen. His eyelids slowly open revealing his crisp icy blue eyes as he stands up, the swords on his lap disappearing. He stretches causing his joints to pop loudly, sounding like explosions under his rippling muscles. As he steps forward the floor creaks under his weight as he heads to the kitchen to eat breakfast. Alone.
He stares out the dining room window as he had many times begins into the emerald bamboo forests surrounding the house which are bathed in golden sunlight as the sun peaks its head over the distant skyline. His home being one of the largest properties in the heart of Tokyo, given to him by his parents and his mothers clan, being large enough to fit a small bamboo forest inside it.
He sighs before finishing up his food and Heading outside to the courtyard where he proceeds to do his morning work out. He then takes a quick shower before getting dressed for the entrance exam before grabbing a pair of well decorated swords, and strapping them to his sides (just in case someone hand the ability to stop quirks from working). He then walks a mile to the school's gate where he sees countless others trying out as well..

"Finally something fun to do." He says.
(Open to character interaction)

Last edited:
Entrance Exam!
Headmaster: Dante Loga/Carbon

A holographic screen pops up in the front gate of the courtyard of the school. The students would see their head master fiddling with the camera. He would have on a pair of sun glasses and in a grey button up and black suspenders and pants. "Alright I think this is working now." He backs away from the camera with his signature smile and music playing in the background. "Alrighty! Let's get this started! If you're seeing this then I would like to formally introduce myself. You may know me as Carbon the Pro Hero."

He says taking off his glasses and tossing them to the table that was behind him. "Now I don't know you... Yet! But us here at Sakura High have taken an interest in you and the potential you show in becoming a hero people can look up too. We believe that it is completely true that our youth is our future and with the help of my wonderful staff here. I know that we can bring the best out of you all, SO! If you're interested of course.

Come take our exam and come prepared to work hard to show us what you got. Now go ahead and make your way inside to the auditorium we turned it into a lecture hall just so we can put you all in one spot to take your tests before you take the practical test. We will meet you all in there and after the test will be the practical. After both tests the teachers and I will discuss the scores and we shall get back to you at a later date to inform you if you made it or not."

He shoots the camera a smile that can brighten up a room and it then cuts out. The monitor switches over to a giant school layout highlighting the quickest path to the Auditorium. After about 5-10 minutes the same message would play again for anyone that would arrive late.

Last edited:

Dante

Quirk: Vampire

Interacting: All the Orphans

Normally, Dante wouldn't have awkwardly lingered around the group he could now identify as the Orphans. He would have given them some space to do their thing, not because he didn't want to be around them, more because it seemed like they were doing their own thing and he didn't want to intrude. However, the school had rapidly started filling up with thousands of prospects such that he wasn't sure he could move away from their spot near the front without causing a scene.

So, he just quietly strummed a melody, unintentionally providing a little fitting background music to the conversation he couldn't really help but eavesdrop by proxy. It must be nice, Dante thought, to have so many friends to take the exam with. Dante's old friends and classmates had been too daunted by the low acceptance rate here to try without a recommendation, something only Dante managed to acquire. He had tried to convince them to at least attempt it, but they decided to take other recommendations, despite his promises to help them study.

He was snapped from his thoughts as the Headmaster appeared on screen, bringing an end to the guitar as it was reabsorbed. He took a breath and let it out, a grin spreading over his features as the map flashed up on screen. It was finally time.

He cast a glance at the Orphans, particularly the ones he'd interacted with. "Well, looks like I'll see you all on the other side. Don't let that motivational speech go to waste" He gave a short wave to accompany his friendly smile as he stepped over the threshold first. At this point, there was no reason to hesitate.

Now, if he wanted, he could have slingshot himself to the auditorium in no time. However, that'd be a waste of effort since they likely wouldn't start the written test until everyone was there, anyway...

He didn't need to look back to know thousands were behind him. All of them had the same goals in mind. All of them were here for the same thing. Unfortunately, most would leave disappointed. Dante knew, even with a recommendation, his acceptance wasn't assured. He'd made sure to keep up his studies, preparing both mentally and physically for what he could only imagine would be the toughest test of his life so far.

He'd worked his ass off to get here, and he wasn't about to leave empty handed. Entering the auditorium, he took a seat in the front row. Normally, there was a pressure on those in the front row, as teachers and observers would invariably see you most. However, as Dante had no intention of cheating or getting outside help, the extra scrutiny meant nothing except that there'd be no contesting the legitimacy of his scores. No, his reasoning for sitting in the front row was just so that he'd get the test quicker. The sooner he had it, the sooner he could finish it and give himself more time to prepare himself and get his mind right for the practical exam.

Taking a pencil from his breast pocket, he started to twirl it in his fingers, the restless act being the one clue in his otherwise stoic features that even he, the Vampire, was indeed as anxious as everyone else. No matter how diligently he prepared, the fact remained that now, it was all on the line. He had done everything he could up to this moment to prepare.

Now it was time to put it all on the line...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back