• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bna roleplay Looking for a Shirou Ogami

PurpleMeeks

Heyo! So once again I'm looking for a oc x cannon roleplay, who's surprised? No one? Okay, so, I already have my of bio made so I shall post it down below, unfortunately I don't have a starter yet because there are details that need to be discussed before I can make one. If anyone is interested in roleplaying this please feel free to dm or comment. Thank you!

Name: Aki Shizun
Nickname: Ichigo
Species: Cat (Ragdoll)
Sexuality: Bi
Appearance: When she isn't morphed she has long purple hair with brown roots, thought this wasn't her thing, ragdoll cats often have blonde fur with brown tips. They're often described to be quite beautiful and pure breeds in the cat community. Thy have big fluffy fur so when she isn't morphed she will have long thick purple hair, she has big blue eyes that often sparkle, especially when she's on stage and has the light right in her eyes, oh how she hates that so much. Her nails are quite long and also a bit pointy. When she is morphed her fur is long, her ears and tail fade from white, to purple to brown, which blend nicely together. She has big fluffy ail which she tends to groom quite a lot in her spare time, she often puts a cute bow on her tail with a small bell. She also has a clear on which also is matching with her tail bow.
Height: Ragdoll cats can be pretty big and long so it's no surprise that she's quite tall for her kind. Though that's what I would say if she was a normal height but sadly she isn't she's around %'2 but tells everyone shes 5'5 and often wears platform shoes.
Body figure: Like mentioned ragdoll cats are pretty big and long, so she's quite busty due to her species, you would have thought with her lack of height they'd also give her lack of bustyness too, but no. I guess this was just a way of the world saying sorry for making her short and giving her nothing but never-ending back pain.
Tattoos/piercings: Sice she's an idol she's not supposed to have any piercings and tattoos. But what they don't know won't hurt them, she has a septum piercing that she often hides before shows. Woah, calm down there Aki.
Clothing style: When on stage her clothes are normally cute and pastel, filled with puffy frilly skirts and dresses, giving off the uwu vibe all her fans know and love. But as soon as she's done what she needs to, she loves to put on simple clothes, her outfits are mainly just...Well black, there's no other way around it. She loves goth fashion and the simple clothes, if she could she would have joined a rock band. But at last, she can't escape the pastel and is often forced to wear it, she doesn't hate it she just fees it's too much you know, she often tries to get into the "e-girl" fashion but hates that it's called that. So she just wears what she can and hopes it's not too much.
Hobbies: Grooming her tail, cooking, baking, sleeping (a lot), drawing, singing (though not as much anymore), reading and watching tv.
Likes: All things above, cleaning, being clean, drinking, manga, anime, weird hentai, being lazy, long walks, rain, windy days.
Dislikes: smelly things, smelly fans, bo, not being able to sleep in, missing her favourite show, having to work all the time, summer, incests, swimming pools, kids and more.
Personality: Aki is a well-known idol around this part of the town, she's often seen on stage having fun, singing to her heart's content while dancing in pastel outfits to her adoring fans. But as soon as she leaves that stage, she's suddenly not as cute and bubbly, friendly person, she instantly just wants to be left alone and relax in her room. If it was up to her she'd spend all day watching anime in her apartment while eating whatever she wanted without having to worry about putting weight on. She can be quite demanding when she doesn't get to do what she wants after a few hours. If she had it her way she'd tell most of her fans to take a bath, her nose is sensitive and with all them guys sweating most of the time, she can smell it from n stage, though she just keeps smiling and acts like she doesn't notice. Though she can be nice despite all this, even though she hates to admit it she does love them.
Relationship status: depends on what you'd like for this.
Love intrest: Shirou Ogami
Dream: To one day is able to do what she loves with who she loves, even though she doesn't like kids she can't help but admit she'd love to be a mother one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back