• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ;; blue monday. [open!]

walkman

this is a wendy's drive thru ma'am
hello! my name is juno, pleasure to make acquaintances. i'm seventeen years old, male, about to enter my senior year of highschool. i didn't want to spend my summer only working, so here i am! i've been writing for around seven years now, give or take, and i started roleplaying around the same time, back when quotev was an actual good website. i'm gonna keep this rather short and simple, yeah?

i'm looking for a partner who is 16+, able to write more than three paragraphs, and has a good grasp on grammar/spelling! mistakes are okay, i totally understand. happens to me all the time. i also ask that you are able to respond at least once a day or every other day, more if able! if replies are too spread out, i lose interest very quickly.

my current interests are realistic, slice of life, modern roleplays. i do enjoy marvel, but i tend to do au's of such. i do have a few fandoms as well, but again- most of them are just taking the characters and putting them in a modern setting, unless they already are! my pairings are normally m/f, m/m, and i can be convinced to do f/f but it is not my first choice! so, onto what i want to roleplay, yeah? bold means role i prefer, italics means craving!

also, hey, just a psa: if you're not interested in the roleplay anymore, tell me. don't just ghost. i'll do the exact same for you. thank you.

FANDOMS.
marvel.
- oc x oc
- natasha romanoff x oc
- tony stark x oc
- wanda maximoff x oc
- natasha romanoff x tony stark
- bucky barnes x steve rogers
- natasha romanoff x bucky barnes

youtube.
- cody ko x noel miller (y'all i am craving this so much!!!!)
- cody ko x oc

original plots.
- red, white, & royal blue (m/m) : based off the book of the same name by casey mcquiston! muse a is the first son, and muse b is the prince of wales. enemies to friends to lovers. lots of political drama and angst. i'm obsessed with this book, y'all.
- lit the fire (any pairing!) : muse a is an angel, muse b is a demon. they have to team up to stave off the end of the world. only problem, they absolutely hate each other.
- love, simon au (m/m or f/f) : based more off the movie than the book, high school setting.
- divergent au, oc x oc. set within the universe.
- hunger games au, oc x oc. set within the universe.
- fake dating, sharing a bed, enemies to friends to lovers. ao3 fanfiction who?

so, yeah!! please shoot me a pm if you're interested. thank you for reading!

Last edited:
hey, i'm interested and wouldn't mind doing cody x noel pairing.
it would be cool, if you would send me a dm. (since i'm new to the site, i can't send one yet.)

Are you ok with doing completely original things or are you just interested in doing things based off of already established properties?

love your Cody icon! didn't expect to come across a Cody Ko fan here, of all places!

also, just a few days ago watched X-Men: Dark Phoenix, and I got back into the X-Men bandwagon, so I'm kind of getting an itch to write original characters for that story! don't know if you're interested; I saw you mentioned Marvel, but don't know what saga specifically. Should I hit you up on PMs? If you're still available <3

Are you ok with doing completely original things or are you just interested in doing things based off of already established properties?
i'm open to either! i tend to be a bit more comfortable going off of already established properties with my own twist, but i have no qualms with doing original things!

love your Cody icon! didn't expect to come across a Cody Ko fan here, of all places!

also, just a few days ago watched X-Men: Dark Phoenix, and I got back into the X-Men bandwagon, so I'm kind of getting an itch to write original characters for that story! don't know if you're interested; I saw you mentioned Marvel, but don't know what saga specifically. Should I hit you up on PMs? If you're still available <3
yes! i love cody ko, he's my favorite. please shoot me a pm! we can discuss more there, if you'd like to do so. c:

ahh! i haven't been here for so long and i'm looking to get back into rping, up for an mxm? im thinking a marvel oc/oc or one of those delicious ao3 prompts.

ahh! i haven't been here for so long and i'm looking to get back into rping, up for an mxm? im thinking a marvel oc/oc or one of those delicious ao3 prompts.
yes! most definitely! please send me a pm, lovely c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back