• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Blue Exorcist

That's alot I don't do good in such high number RPs

I am in an RP with 32 people but it didn't get that way overnight and there are often times were most of them will just be in and out leaving maybe about a half dozen to a dozen active rpers at any onetime.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with having multiple characters with the possibility of dying, but it just may take a while to gather 16 people who have two character profiles each. It's your RP, so I'm fine with waiting, but I may lose interest if it takes too long.

@AnimeGenork Sacrifices must be made for the RP. Just Kidding. I don't know how it's going to work out, or if the RP will launch. I'm not familiar with the anime, but maybe there's a way to resurrect characters, or have them return as ghosts? It is an exorcist-genre RP.

@AnimeGenork Dang, that sucks. Are they forced to die @Kiseichu? Like I can understand my character dying, if it's due to a prior action promoting a death consequence, or because of a death-match tournament. It's probably not the RP for me, if they die simply because someone's OP character wanted them to die. I feel like if the latter is the case, it may encourage others to develop OP characters.

@AnimeGenork Can I ask why you choose a very small text size? I mean no offense, but I have to use the magnifying glass application in order to read what you type.

@AnimeGenork That's fine. I don't mean to change how you are, I'd just probably have difficulty reading a paragraph of small text in the roleplay, haha. My eyes are pretty bad.

To clear up everyone's questions.

Yes, once you are dead you are dead and there is no way to go back, however in the canon we know that's a lie. Remember that one teacher's wife who came back as a demon? That is a possible way to revive, or becoming a ghost (Only if you have unfinished business.) Also, it is not me who determines who dies and who doesn't, it is all randomly decided by what the exorcists decide to do.

To clear up everyone's questions.

Yes, once you are dead you are dead and there is no way to go back, however in the canon we know that's a lie. Remember that one teacher's wife who came back as a demon? That is a possible way to revive, or becoming a ghost (Only if you have unfinished business.) Also, it is not me who determines who dies and who doesn't, it is all randomly decided by what the exorcists decide to do.

Um

(I haven't gotten there yet so thanks for that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back