• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Blue Exorcist

Kiseichu

Parasyte
If you have already watched the anime, then you will already know what it is about. Basically, it's going to be a Blue Exorcist RP with all OC's except for Amaimon, Mephisto, and Satan.

There will be 30 spaces open for students, 2 characters per person. You can opt to roleplay as a demon or a demon king, but you must make a good character in order to become a demon king. Last I checked there were 8 of them, so that means 6 spots will be open in the RP.

If You Did Not Watch The Anime / Read The Manga:

Blue Exorcist is like your typical high school anime, except there's a twist. It's more of an action oriented anime than a slice of life, the students battle demons and exorcise them with various different methods, they use guns, swords, summons (Yes, familiars), and much more...

*skids in*

I CAME AS SOON AS A NOTIFICATION CAME IN ABOUT THIS BEING POSTED

I AM SO IN, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY

*clears throat*

Sorry, Blue Exorcist is only, like, my favorite manga ever. X3

*skids in*

I CAME AS SOON AS A NOTIFICATION CAME IN ABOUT THIS BEING POSTED

I AM SO IN, IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY

*clears throat*

Sorry, Blue Exorcist is only, like, my favorite manga ever. X3

Glad to see you're hyped up about it, I assure you I will do my best to Gm the thread so that you will remain interested and not fall into the rotten mouth of DEATH boredom.

I am one of the few that kept up with the Manga. They actually recently explained how demon swords work. Any way I am interested.

Could one make half demon seeking to become a demon king?

I am one of the few that kept up with the Manga. They actually recently explained how demon swords work. Any way I am interested.

Could one make half demon seeking to become a demon king?

I give you ultimate freedom on how you want to make your character, just no Rin Okumura/Any Canon character clones.

I'm interested in exorcising me some daemons. @Kiseichu

Will all OC be high school students, or is this an RP for any age individual?

I've seen only one episode, so I'm not fully aware of the specifics with regards to the anime. However, I've always been interested in RPing an exorcist, which is why I showed my interest.

@Kiseichu

Alright, I got a specific OC question

My OC is a girl whose boyfriend became very, very sick, so she struck a deal with Satan to save him. Then, the jerk dumped her for another girl after she found out he'd been cheating on her. In a vengeful rage, she agreed to become Satan's servant (and a pretty good one at that), and came to True Cross to spy on her son. However, now she wants to break away from her bonds, and is doing so with the help of the Knights. For becoming Satan's servant, he made her half-demon, and so now she has cat ears and a wolf-like tail, and has use of gray flames. She wields a katana but also uses daggers when necessary.

Is that okay? Or are parts of it not gonna fly?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiseichu

Alright, I got a specific OC question

My OC is a girl whose boyfriend became very, very sick, so she struck a deal with Satan to save him. Then, the jerk dumped her for another girl after she found out he'd been cheating on her. In a vengeful rage, she agreed to become Satan's servant (and a pretty good one at that), and came to True Cross to spy on her son. However, now she wants to break away from her bonds, and is doing so with the help of the Knights. For becoming Satan's servant, he made her half-demon, and so now she has cat ears and a wolf-like tail, and has use of gray flames. She wields a katana but also uses daggers when necessary.

Is that okay? Or are parts of it not gonna fly?

I've mentioned this before with another person, I give you ultimate freedom on how you'd like to make your character. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back