• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Blossoming at the Royal College [Out of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Question: Am I allowed to make 3 characters? A set of triplets specifically. If not I can just make one of them and explain where her sisters are and reference them occasionally

Also if we were to put this in a historical era what would it be? I'm assuming something like early 18th century-ish for fashions?

Also if we were to put this in a historical era what would it be? I'm assuming something like early 18th century-ish for fashions?
It is modern fantasy. You can have like noble victorian type dresses if you want or somewhat medieval fantasy type clothing (like call it traditional clothing) or more modern clothing.

I think I will work on a starter post. And if anybody is wondering, I chose to play somewhat of an antagonist. My character may be the "bad guy" who is in a disguise, but she didn't choose to be the "bad guy" but rather she is simply demonized for being a forbidden magic user and only uses it for defense or for the good of her people. In no way is she a good person though, she can be ruthless if necessary.

Post is up! Not my best and definately not as good as all of yours but it's also not my worst! XD

Okay my post is up! Amber is probably gonna make friends with Uyi, or at least she hopes so XD But we can see where it goes XD Who knows maybe they'll become rivals XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back