• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloody Cure Chat(ACCEPTING!)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
imma create Bone's mate at some point, but i've completed his crush/lover section

So totally not gonna have Snow to be an antagonist for Elinor. Snow most defiantly won't try anything like try to take control of the pack, or undermine Elinor, or back stab pack mates. Totally not suspicious that me, the guy who only ever makes antagonist and villains, hasn't made one yet and all signs are pointing to me making one. >_>

dumpling sounds like you got some drama planned for your characters!

I don't know if I'll ever open up Charlotte or Koi to having a crush or a lover. Feels like it'd be a little out of character for both of them. At some point I might make a exception for Koi i just don't know if I will personally

dumpling sounds like you got some drama planned for your characters!

I don't know if I'll ever open up Charlotte or Koi to having a crush or a lover. Feels like it'd be a little out of character for both of them. At some point I might make a exception for Koi i just don't know if I will personally
What? meeeee nooooo. Snow totally won't be so overcome with jealously of Kelly that they try and hurt Sheena. Crazy idea. Me? Make a character for ppl to hate, my fave characters in any work of fiction. What a silly idea

Ugh damn my knuckles/ hand hurt

Ack don’t hurt Sheena lol she barely holding on right now hahah

I wonder if Charlotte should/would get involved. She isn't the best with kids but she does have her bounderies and would probably hate a traitor anyways

I adore Charlotte. I like that she doesn't ever want to turn into a wolf and Bones never wants to be human

I adore Charlotte. I like that she doesn't ever want to turn into a wolf and Bones never wants to be human
Her reasoning for it is different though 🤣 her hair is actually naturally blonde so as a result her wolf form is blonde. She dyed her hair in human form to make her stick out less but she feels like her wolf form is a zombie magnet if she's not using it for combat

BloodwolfRising.
Oh no you bloody didn't do it.
You made poor Elinor.
Welp one more kid Jack will try to be a pillar to lean on / father figure.
Since yes he was already called a father for many years by people he might as well step up to the role.

sorry that my post making is takin a while.
i had one hell of a week, with stuff breaking all the time, having to prepare my gran's apartment to be sold, prepare her funeral, replace the broken stuff, wrecked my vocal chords to the point my doc banned me from speaking for 3 months to let them heal.
so yeah, but i do have something down at least and will finish it soon.
sorry yet again

i had one hell of a week, with stuff breaking all the time, having to prepare my gran's apartment to be sold, prepare her funeral, replace the broken stuff, wrecked my vocal chords to the point my doc banned me from speaking for 3 months to let them heal.
sorry yet again
You are fine Megilagor, life happens. Take it easy.

sorry yet again
It's okay. Just as Bloody says life happens and life comes first.

Jack trying to come up with a game plan to bones who just smashes things with rocks and throw zombies at other zombies is the best thing I have read today
not my proudest post but its here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back