• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Bloodsworn OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
━✦━✦━
am i supposed to be here -- i don't know, should i say something over in the main area --
━✦━✦━

If you're interested in joining go ahead and hand in a CS for consideration :) If unsure about anything feel free to ask here!

━✦━✦━
thank you~~ i will see how things go with the CS :'
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
ooo... kinda a stupid question, but is it alright if i ask for the code for the tab boxes? cut me some slack, i'm still new to this whole rpnation, i'm so not used to this website
━✦━✦━

━✦━✦━
thank you so much <3 i should be able to put up the form tonight, also is it alright if my sample text isn't from... this site?..
━✦━✦━

In the first page of roleplay, you suddenly start controlling Rafe? People aren't going to be controlling other people's characters, are they?

Dawn Star Dawn Star LoneSniper87 LoneSniper87 Thanks for sticking around guys, and for your enthusiasm :) But unfortunately I'll be putting the RP on hold for a bit! I don't think I have the activity to hype the RP enough to garner more than passing interest. That being said, the story is something that is dear to me, so I'll definitely revisit it in the future; maybe soon maybe longer. I'll be sure to let you guys know when I reopen it.

Until then, see you guys around ^^!

I think it is the post length that has people stumped, it takes a lot to write such large amounts, the lore and the planning is amazing and hypes itsef

Users who are viewing this thread

Back